Blackpool - Opera House (Sep. 28, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr Shankly / My Hurling Days / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Kerouac's Crack (live debut) / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @Janice .

Last edited:
🚬 🍾

they sold out the other night and i would imagine they will sell out tonight.
I like the cheekiness of 250 pounds. If one were to seriously try to catch up with the losses the music industry has suffered over the past decade they could go as high as 1000 pounds.

I'm new to this site so forgive me if I post to the wrong area. I'll be the first to admit I don't know my way around here at all.

I had amazing seats for this and am absolutely gutted I couldn't go as of all times they could have it my whole family has COVID and I am isolated from them due to being clinically vulnerable.

What I want to know is, you guys, who have followed him for years probably more closely than I - will he tour again? In the UK?

This is the only gig I've been wanting to see for 3 years, as I'm not really a gig goer per se, and then this happens and I'm gutted. I just want people's opinions on whether he might tour the full album when it actually comes out (c'mon we are ready for it!)?

I'm new to this site so forgive me if I post to the wrong area. I'll be the first to admit I don't know my way around here at all.

I had amazing seats for this and am absolutely gutted I couldn't go as of all times they could have it my whole family has COVID and I am isolated from them due to being clinically vulnerable.

What I want to know is, you guys, who have followed him fir years probably more closely than I - will he tour again? In the UK? This is the only gig I've been wanting to see for 3 years and then this happens and I'm gutted. I just want people's opinions in whether he might tour the full album when it actually comes out (c'mon we are ready for it!)?
Of course he'll tour the UK again. Ignore others who say otherwise as they have been speculating that very thing for the past 20 years or so. When his new album is released he'll tour the UK again for sure.

Of course he'll tour the UK again. Ignore others who say otherwise as they have been speculating that very thing for the past 20 years or so. When his new album is released he'll tour the UK again for sure.
Thank you for the reply. Yeh, he has also been threatening to retire for around the same amount of time, lol. I think he likely will, but it's a scary thought that crosses your mind as a ferocious overthinker.

The way my luck has been going he will retire, and I'll never get to see him perform live, and that would kill me.

Don't really care about seeing anyone else.

Songs about England speech plus Bonfire of Teenagers

Encore ! .... with stage invaders

the last few seconds some idiot jumps on morrissey's back but he shakes him off. the dude falls to the ground and then jesse comes over trying to use his guitar as a weapon lolol. jesse, are you security or lead guitar? make up your mind.

the last few seconds some idiot jumps on morrissey's back but he shakes him off. the dude falls to the ground and then jesse comes over trying to use his guitar as a weapon lolol. jesse, are you security or lead guitar? make up your mind.
Yeah that was fkn obscene. As thuggish as security can be they'd never use weapons to subdue a fan. Btw he swings that guitar like a girl. Sorry girls ;)

I love smaller venues, Mr. M's voice is God given for them. From these posts, the show looks like the best time ever was had!

Loving the set lists from his recent shows.

Just got confirmation that I’ve got next Wednesday & Thursday off work so hoping to pick up a ticket for the Birmingham gig for a reasonable price.

These new songs are so bad, it's like he forgot how to write lyrics. Awful.
Who did he write them with?

I agree. Though having an autographed item from someone you admire that you know they have touched, but they are long dead, is the exception I think.
I think the signed records are a good opportunity to get Morrissey’s autograph on one of his records. I would love to meet him someday but not everybody will get that chance and it still means a great deal to those that buy them to have a piece of signed merch that you wouldn’t have the opportunity to get any other way .

I think the signed records are a good opportunity to get Morrissey’s autograph on one of his records. I would love to meet him someday but not everybody will get that chance and it still means a great deal to those that buy them to have a piece of signed merch that you wouldn’t have the opportunity to get any other way .

Sure. And it’s way better than buying what may be a fake on eBay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom