Black Pigeon Speaks - Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now

the faschos have definitely taken over this site

Well, what did you expect? Morrissey has basically enabled all of them. There are people openly advocating white supremacy, racism, and holocaust denial on here now. The modern day Moz fan. Moz is welcome to these people, I’m out.

The Alt Right is explicitly pro-white and race realist. You have to be openly down with the 14 words. BPS is at best anti-anti-white.

Black Pigeon Speaks is what I would call "Alt Right compliant". He doesn't go as far as an Alt Righter would, generally avoids the really "dangerous" race topics, and yet he never says anything that an Alt Righter would find totally blasphemous.
Now, BPS might be a closet white nationalist and is "hiding his power level" for career purposes. But just going by his content, I would not consider him fully Alt Right.

Did you actually just use the term “14 words?” f*** off, you Nazi scum.

Am I wrong or this is a Morrissey fan page? So why the f*** we are giving credit to some stupid YouTubers. YouTube is the evolution of TV. Open eyes. There are bigger issues to discuss than trying to defend Moz for something that is not even true. I don't care for the opinion of a "alt-right" (if that exists). There is no right or left, just right or wrong.

Henry Rollins has always been sarcastic, just like Morrissey. They have got more in common than many people would believe. I used to be a fan of both, so believe me. In recent years Rollins said things about Morrissey that showed him as someone who appreciates his stubbornness in artistic terms and his lyrics as well. I think, Morrissey sometimes asks for reactions he later points at as inappropriate. The worst thing to me as a fan, however, is the cancellation of shows sometimes at the last call without explanation or a sign of regret. It happened to me just once, but it was something I had expected for whatever reason. despite the title of a book on him, he is not the saint many people see in him. He made my life agreeable in my teens, but I don`t know if I got him right. Greetings from Germany

have you realized that the nazi-bots that have fallen over this site never reply on music related topics?

i blame the makers of this site for pushing this kinda topics for clickbait reasons. it brings them traffic.

its becoming a disgusting place to be

Hi, my name's Travis. I like music, pizza, long walks on the beach, and securing the existence of the white race.

f*** off you Nazi scum. Go back to Stormfront where you can carry on circle jerking to pictures of Adolf with your other bonehead friends. You only joined here a few weeks ago, you’re just another Nazi troll.

have you realized that the nazi-bots that have fallen over this site never reply on music related topics?

i blame the makers of this site for pushing this kinda topics for clickbait reasons. it brings them traffic

I blame Morrissey.

Quite literally no one cares about your trash writing and you know as well as anyone that you’d get stomped at a Morrissey concert for openly expressing any of this.
Stomped maybe. Asked to do liner notes is more likely.

Henry Rollins has always been sarcastic, just like Morrissey. They have got more in common than many people would believe. I used to be a fan of both, so believe me. In recent years Rollins said things about Morrissey that showed him as someone who appreciates his stubbornness in artistic terms and his lyrics as well. I think, Morrissey sometimes asks for reactions he later points at as inappropriate. The worst thing to me as a fan, however, is the cancellation of shows sometimes at the last call without explanation or a sign of regret. It happened to me just once, but it was something I had expected for whatever reason. despite the title of a book on him, he is not the saint many people see in him. He made my life agreeable in my teens, but I don`t know if I got him right. Greetings from Germany
I've always thought there were parallels between Rollins and Moz. I feel Rollins is a secret fan who can't outwardly admit it because he feels it would harm his masculine ego or something. Some of Rollins's writing is very dark, sensitive and melancholic (and very good). I think there's a definite appreciation there. Maybe slagging Moz off publicly tickles him a bit - like a light-hearted in-joke he plays on himself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom