Black Pigeon Speaks - Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now

Firstly, I don’t know who this person is. Secondly, no, if he indeed has said those things, he won’t be accused of being level headed any time soon.

And if you would back up those claims with some reliable, unbiased sources, it would be easier for me to answer. But I guess the thing is that reversed racism doesn’t exist. Racism is a structural thing. Something that has been ingrained in the fabric of society for a very long time. For example, a black man killing a white man isn’t racism. He might’ve had a racial motive, but that’s not the same thing. If black people were to overrun white society and enslave us, and take away our rights and whatnot, then we might have reversed racism in about a hundred years or so.

:rolleyes:

o_O

'he might have had a RACIAL MOTIVE, but thats NOT the SAME THING as being RACIST!!!:straightface:
WTF?????:yum:

if black people were to 'overrun white society and enslave us, and take away our RIGHTS
and.........WHATNOTo_O.....THEN and ONLY THEN we might have reversed racism in about...
A HUNDRED YEARS OR SO...."

HOLY F!!!!!! do your sisters, boyfriend and cousins happen to be black like OrdinarySkinnys:?

:crazy::crazy:

I'm done with Morrissey and Morrissey Solo. Look at what this place has become. Look at the alt-right creeps that are being posted here.

Morrissey dragged our fandom into a very bad place and all that will be left are folks like reelfountain (who calls out Jews when he sees 'em).

I hope the world doesn't go back to the nationalism of the early 20th century. It feels like some people are so excited to see that happen.

You'll really be missed Mr. 13 Posts in Three Years. How this website will march on without your average of one post every three months, I'm not quite sure. Hopefully, with time, the wounds caused by your departure will begin to heal... but it's too early to say.

I'm done with Morrissey and Morrissey Solo. Look at what this place has become. Look at the alt-right creeps that are being posted here.

D7nSwKTX4AEQ596.png

Yeah. My article is explicitly white nationalist though. Probably too hot for the front page. I have a follow up Morrissey article coming out tomorrow.

You are a disgusting person. Piece of shit isn’t even enough of a description for you. f*** you and your “white nationalist” bullshit. This is what Morrissey fans have become? Absolutely sickening, not to mention completely delusional.

You are a disgusting person. Piece of shit isn’t even enough of a description for you. f*** you and your “white nationalist” bullshit. This is what Morrissey fans have become? Absolutely sickening, not to mention completely delusional.

Oh my. You're really affecting my self-esteem in a most adverse way.

Christ what more must this you tuber do to graduate from kind of sort of alt-right to just alt-right? They made Moz into a Pepe meme, Jesus Christ.

Firstly, I don’t know who this person is. Secondly, no, if he indeed has said those things, he won’t be accused of being level headed any time soon.

And if you would back up those claims with some reliable, unbiased sources, it would be easier for me to answer. But I guess the thing is that reversed racism doesn’t exist. Racism is a structural thing. Something that has been ingrained in the fabric of society for a very long time. For example, a black man killing a white man isn’t racism. He might’ve had a racial motive, but that’s not the same thing. If black people were to overrun white society and enslave us, and take away our rights and whatnot, then we might have reversed racism in about a hundred years or so.

What deluded planet are you living on?

Okay.

It’s really hard to take any of these outrageous, alt-right dystopian claims seriously when you have zero evidence or unbiased research to back them up. It’s also a sickening rhetoric used as scare tactics. I’m sorry. Claims of that magnitude really need to be backed up.
But no, what you’re describing is not racism. They are racially motivated crimes (if what you’re saying is even true). It’s not the same thing. If it’s true, it’s despicable. Of course. Like all violent crimes. But it’s not racism. It’s also, probably, a case of the oppressed lashing out against the oppressors. If it’s true.

You've been indoctrinated. Sad.

Christ what more must this you tuber do to graduate from kind of sort of alt-right to just alt-right?

The Alt Right is explicitly pro-white and race realist. You have to be openly down with the 14 words. BPS is at best anti-anti-white.

Black Pigeon Speaks is what I would call "Alt Right compliant". He doesn't go as far as an Alt Righter would, generally avoids the really "dangerous" race topics, and yet he never says anything that an Alt Righter would find totally blasphemous.
Now, BPS might be a closet white nationalist and is "hiding his power level" for career purposes. But just going by his content, I would not consider him fully Alt Right.

London has turned into a mainly non-white foreign city in the last few years (with the violence to match). That's just a fact. So it's a bit late for dystopian scare tactics. In many people's opinion the dystopia has already arrived. Britain as a whole is still semi-recognizable as 'Britain' but that will change shortly too.

'Racially-motivated attacks' and 'racist attacks' are the same thing.

The oppression argument is a bit old in my opinion. Whites are oppressed too so it's meaningless.
More outrageous claims, more propaganda, backed up by absolutely nothing. “Many people’s opinion” sure as hell isn’t going to cut it.
You've been indoctrinated. Sad.
One could very, very easily say the exact same thing about you. But of course you will kick and scream against that.

Stewart Lee proudly says he has records by murderers, but will no longer possess a Morrissey record. To him Moz is worse than a murderer. Does this sound level-headed to you? Could you trust for a second a person who talks like this?

Stewart Lee is typical of his ilk. He will shout and scream about racism but like most lily-white Guardian types would soil his pants if he was stuck in the same lift as a black man. If he hates racism so much why doesn't he talk about South Africa, where yesterday a young white couple were shot dead in a racist attack - and where it is part of an ongoing rising pattern?
stewart lee and comedian,come on geez peace.just watch the rod liddle sketch then come back on here and tell me if its funny,nerds voice, but hes deconstructing comedy,f*** off guy couldn't deconstruct a lego set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom