Morrissey Central Black Pigeon Speaks - Contrarian Morrissey & Why Modern Music Sucks

Yes, I know it's all on the far right network.

But I know a lot of lads & they will share Watson, or Peterson or Triggernometry - because they're annoyed by liberals & girls. It doesn't mean they've gone fash.

Morgoth & Pigeon are definitely fash.

You're overthinking this. If it's "all on the far right network," then that's all you need to know. Someone at Morrissey Central is likely interested in the far right. There's no need to make it any more complicated or conspiratorial than that.

He did say that he felt closer to transsexuality than anything else.

And Pete Burns used to say Morrissey wanted the full op.

I think he would have done it by now - but there's some gender dysphoria there.
At this stage, I do genuinely feel like Morrissey's best career move would be to go the trans route and declare himself a woman. He would instantly move into 'opressed minority' status, and 99% of the attacks from the left would cease. Billy Bragg, Owen Jones, The Guardian and co would be singing his praises. As a female artist he might also stand a better chance of getting a record contract by labels looking to make their rosters more diverse. He doesn't even need to go the full cross-dressing/operation route, just say he feels like a woman. Bingo - instant career resuscitation.

At this stage, I do genuinely feel like Morrissey's best career move would be to go the trans route and declare himself a woman. He would instantly move into 'opressed minority' status, and 99% of the attacks from the left would cease. Billy Bragg, Owen Jones, The Guardian and co would be singing his praises. As a female artist he might also stand a better chance of getting a record contract by labels looking to make their rosters more diverse. He doesn't even need to go the full cross-dressing/operation route, just say he feels like a woman. Bingo - instant career resuscitation.

He's already diverse!

He could just talk about it.

You're overthinking this. If it's "all on the far right network," then that's all you need to know. Someone at Morrissey Central is likely interested in the far right. There's no need to make it any more complicated or conspiratorial than that.

Yeah, probably.

But it's very peculiar.

But it's very peculiar.

It's peculiar that a millennial male would be sympathetic to the alt-right?

The only thing that seems off to me is that Rayner professes to be a vegan and admires animal rights activists. On Twitter recently he was noting the birthday of Pamela Anderson and lauding her for her committment to the animals. But vegans are a distinct minority on the right, and a lot of right-wing commentary involves mockery of vegans. Whether Rayner or Morrissey himself has an interest in these far-right videos, it's odd either way. I suppose some people can successfully "compartmentalize" things, but it's never seemed like Morrissey could. That's why I suspect Rayner.

I realize you have more labyrinthine hypotheses, involving Sam Melia and various journalists and secret well-timed plots to ruin Morrissey's career, but I think this is really just a simple case of a wayward nephew and an uncle not being inclined to reprimand &/or give a f*ck.

Last edited:
It's peculiar that a millennial male would be sympathetic to the alt-right?

The only thing that seems off to me is that Rayner professes to be a vegan and admires animal rights activists. On Twitter recently he was noting the birthday of Pamela Anderson and lauding her for her committment to the animals. But vegans are a distinct minority on the right, and a lot of right-wing commentary involves mockery of vegans. Whether Rayner or Morrissey himself has an interest in these far-right videos, it's odd either way. I suppose some people can successfully "compartmentalize" things, but it's never seemed like Morrissey could. That's why I suspect Rayner.

I realize you have more labyrinthine hypotheses, involving Sam Melia and various journalists and secret well-timed plots to ruin Morrissey's career, but I think this is really just a simple case of a wayward nephew and an uncle not being inclined to reprimand &/or give a f*ck.

I now have an image of you casually strolling past his Twitter & seeing him with Pamela Anderson...

No, he has never used that word about himself and I don't think he ever would.

Feminism... his mostly eternal friendship with Linder Sterling can be a hint though.
Didn't he mention Linder Sterling in an interview last year and compared her with modern feminism???? Or my memory is playing tricks on me???

Basically, if you don't see Nazis everywhere, you are a Nazi. Also, if you make some really valid points about gender dysphoria and might dare criticize drag queen story hour, you are also a Nazi. Wanting to protect children is definitely what Nazis do.
This is how the left handles things, if you disagree with anything they say, you are just a Nazi. Nothing new here.
Also, Morrissey is a Nazi.
Do you agree that nazis exist? Do you acknowledge the Holocaust?
If the answer is yes, then how would you describe a nazi?

Do you agree that nazis exist? Do you acknowledge the Holocaust?
If the answer is yes, then how would you describe a nazi?
a nazi is someone who cant exist without the context of the era they existed in: europe in the 1930s and 40s.

the reason for this is all the cultural influences and years of antisemitic brainwashing that these people were submitted to (ie. the holocaust had been thousands of years in the making)

a person with the same mindset as that of the nazis in germany in the 30s and 40s simply could not exist in, say, america in the late 20th century and early 21st century, where a person is simply not exposed to any legimitate form of that kind of thought or mindset

to call someone a nazi or to call yourself a nazi in this day and age in places where antisemitism has never been rampant relies on VERY loose interpretations of the word nazi. and, in fact, trivializing what real nazism was.

@Gregor Samsa is it possible to be a nazi without being anti-semitic? say you're just transphobic, mysoginistic, and bigoted, but not anti-semitic, can you still be a nazi?

the answer is NO, you cannot be. and if you think you can be, then you are probably anti-semitic.

Who makes the nazis?

Who makes the nazis?
I'll tell ya who makes the nazis

All the Os
Wino
Spermo
29 year old
Arse-licking hate [....] old

Who makes the Nazis?
Bad Tele-V

Who makes the Nazis?
Balding smug f*****s
Intellectual half-wits
All the Os

Who makes the Nazis?
The Nazis are long horn
Long horn breed
Long horn--Long horn breed
Long horns--Long horn breed

Who makes the Nazis?

Remember when I used to follow you home from school babe?
Before I got picked up for paedophelia

Who makes the Nazis?
Motels like three split-level mirages
Who makes the Nazis?
Buffalo lips on toast, smiling
Who makes the Nazis?
I put a finger on the weird.
This was real Irish know.
Joe was then good as gold
And told of the rapists in the Spa Motel.
The real mould.

Who makes the Nazis?

Benny's cob-web eyes!

Who makes the Nazis?

Bad-bias TV
Arena badges
BBC, George Orwell, Burmese police
Who Makes the Nazis?

Long horns--Long horn breed

Who makes the Nazis?

(Rest rooms)
Black burnt flesh
Hark hark
Crack unit species
Who makes the Nazis?
(All the O's cross country)
Who makes the Nazis?
[Man] super shag-artists

Who makes the Nazis?
Bad-bias Tele-V
You mind tellin me?
Here's a word from Bobby

When you're out of rocks, just give them real soul
Hates not your enemy, love's your enemy
Murder all bush monkeys

Long horn, Long horn breed

Who makes the Nazis?
Who makes the Nazis?
Bad-bias TV
Real mould
Real Irish know, Joe.
Who makes the Nazis?
Intellectual half-wits

Who makes the Nazis?

@Gregor Samsa is it possible to be a nazi without being anti-semitic? say you're just transphobic, mysoginistic, and bigoted, but not anti-semitic, can you still be a nazi?

the answer is NO, you cannot be. and if you think you can be, then you are probably anti-semitic.
Do you deny the existence of neo-nazis?

I am pretty sure I already told you I do not find you worth my time, take from that what you will, I don't care.
Your stance is crystal clear.

Back
Top Bottom