Morrissey Central Black Pigeon Speaks - Contrarian Morrissey & Why Modern Music Sucks

Psychiatry likes to cloak itself in 'science' but look under the surface and it doesn't hold up. The original diagnosis - gender identity disorder - was created by DSM III in 1980. The diagnosis didn't exist before. That edition of the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders invented about 80 new disorders and a 'checklist' for each disorder to make them easier to diagnose. This resulted in millions of people being put on drugs and a huge expansion of Big Pharma. How were these new disorders invented? Usually by a committee of about 7 or 8 psychiatrists taking a vote with next to no scientific research to base their decisions on. The line, of course, is that gender dysphoria is a 'recognised medical condition'. Yep, recognised by a vote in a committee room.
I wonder how many of these young women being put on hormone disruptors and having double mastectomies are actually just lesbian tomboys. The evidence of adults growing up to regret radical surgery is becoming overwhelming. It's psychiatric child abuse, no other way to describe it, and building up to be one of the biggest medical scandals of the early 21st century.

Gash, I appreciate there are some issues - but this is also a neo-Nazi talking point.

You'll be on to drag queen story hour any minute.

It's not helping your "nothing to see here" blatant lie argument.

But when they found out who created the video, they still kept the video on their Central website. So, would you do that? Knowing who he was, would you keep the video of him praising you and, therefore, you showing your support for him?
They don’t seem to take anything down. The post about the extra UK gigs is still there weeks after they later announced they wouldn’t be happening.

The point a few people are trying to make is they simply posted a pro-Morrissey video that has many truths to it and it’s just that. They didn’t look the creator up, they didn’t do copious amounts of research into some dude named black pigeon. They won’t either, because the only people who seem to worry about who said what’s moral compass on everything from race to chef boyardee is the left.

In the case of Paul Joseph Watson, Morrissey Central posted both a video where he mentioned Morrissey and another one where he didn’t. It seems unlikely these commentators are being stumbled upon by typing “Morrissey” into the search bubble on YouTube. The shared ideological thread suggests someone is interested in, or sympathetic to, what they have to say.

It always starts out innocently enough. One day Miley Cyrus is being called a “goddess” and noticed for wearing a Smiths t-shirt, and you might think it’s just another tired gratuitous citation of someone somewhere wearing Morrissey merchandise, but then the next thing you know she’s singing backing vocals.

They don’t seem to take anything down. The post about the extra UK gigs is still there weeks after they later announced they wouldn’t be happening.

That only means it’s incompetently managed in more ways than one. The poor choices in what’s posted are compounded by the ineptitude of failing to retract. Assuming the poster wants to retract, that is. Just because one thing remains due to laziness doesn’t mean another remains for the same reason.

That only means it’s incompetently managed in more ways than one. The poor choices in what’s posted are compounded by the ineptitude of failing to retract. Assuming the poster wants to retract, that is. Just because one thing remains due to laziness doesn’t mean another remains for the same reason.

The interesting thing is that a member of the M crew who usually tweets Central posts, doesn't tweet the political ones.

who that? Anyway their reasons for not doing so, we don’t know, or do we? Maybe they do agree with the posts, but simply are not the type that cares to display their views.

‘I never talk to my neighbor I’d rather not get involved’

Yeah, Idk the reason. Just noticing the pattern.

i think if you asked people twenty years ago, before the trans insanity, most people would say they viewed themselves as a bit of both genders. that's normal. it doesnt mean you have gender dysphoria and that you're born in the wrong body.
Or even just neutral / 'agender' or whatever word defines it today. What does it mean to 'feel like' a woman or 'feel like' a man? It's something I never understood, I've always felt very 'neutral.'

The interesting thing is that a member of the M crew who usually tweets Central posts, doesn't tweet the political ones.

How is that interesting? It just means that someone in the Morrissey circle is probably as embarrassed by these Morrissey Central turds as some of us way outside of it are. Doubtless there must be a few friends and band members who, if they look at the site at all, find it frequently lame and occasionally a liability. Speaking up is a different matter.

How is that interesting? It just means that someone in the Morrissey circle is probably as embarrassed by these Morrissey Central turds as some of us way outside of it are. Doubtless there must be a few friends and band members who, if they look at the site at all, find it frequently lame and occasionally a liability. Speaking up is a different matter.

I was being polite.

Gash, I appreciate there are some issues - but this is also a neo-Nazi talking point.

You'll be on to drag queen story hour any minute.

It's not helping your "nothing to see here" blatant lie argument.
I have no idea what neo-nazis talk about. You clearly know much more about that than I do.
Many on the left have written about the growing power of the medical industrial complex in the USA, where its profits now far exceed those of the military industrial complex. And they have much better PR. Helping trans kids sounds much better than dropping bombs on Iraqis. And creating patients (i.e. consumers) for life, as gender dysphoria and all those other invented disorders do, will only make those profits grow larger.
It sounds to me that by your judgement, anyone with a point of view will say something that is a neo-nazi talking point at some point in the conversation...

Or even just neutral / 'agender' or whatever word defines it today. What does it mean to 'feel like' a woman or 'feel like' a man? It's something I never understood, I've always felt very 'neutral.'
well it's for people who like to conceptualize their identity i guess. i tend to be one of those: i need to form a concept of myself, i cant just go out and live until i have a concept in my head of 'this is what i am' (which is why in my early twenties i used to spend whole days moving mirrors around my house in an attempt to see myself in ALL lighting so that i would ALWAYS know how i was being perceived and therefore how i should act and feel), so that when you're walking around you can see yourself from above. so if you feel like you like to be seen objectively as a man or a woman, then that's how you 'feel'--although of course, you're right: being a man or a woman doesnt inherently come with any feeling, it's just a state of being, and i like the response someone gave once to these men who say they feel like women: "how do you know how it feels to be a woman if you arent one?"

But when they found out who created the video, they still kept the video on their Central website. So, would you do that? Knowing who he was, would you keep the video of him praising you and, therefore, you showing your support for him?
How do you know they’re anymore aware of who this person is now than before posting the video? What’s the proof? I suspect Morrissey and crew feel you can agree on a single subject without endorsing everything the person has ever said. Wild concept that whole nuance thing.

In the case of Paul Joseph Watson, Morrissey Central posted both a video where he mentioned Morrissey and another one where he didn’t. It seems unlikely these commentators are being stumbled upon by typing “Morrissey” into the search bubble on YouTube. The shared ideological thread suggests someone is interested in, or sympathetic to, what they have to say.

It always starts out innocently enough. One day Miley Cyrus is being called a “goddess” and noticed for wearing a Smiths t-shirt, and you might think it’s just another tired gratuitous citation of someone somewhere wearing Morrissey merchandise, but then the next thing you know she’s singing backing vocals.
I don’t know about any of that. I just see posturing that is presumptuous at best.

I have no idea what neo-nazis talk about. You clearly know much more about that than I do.
Many on the left have written about the growing power of the medical industrial complex in the USA, where its profits now far exceed those of the military industrial complex. And they have much better PR. Helping trans kids sounds much better than dropping bombs on Iraqis. And creating patients (i.e. consumers) for life, as gender dysphoria and all those other invented disorders do, will only make those profits grow larger.
It sounds to me that by your judgement, anyone with a point of view will say something that is a neo-nazi talking point at some point in the conversation...

I looked at their Telegram pages to reply to Milk Is Murder - so, yeah, I'm up to date on the issues they're focusing on.

Tavistock scandal
Drag Queen Story Hour
Dutch Farmers
Woke Media
White Lives Matter
Woke war mongering
Death by Vaccine
Gay Monkeypox
Migrants
Hope Not Hate Snitches
Unfurling Banners In Empty Public Spaces For Photographs.

Last edited:
I don’t know about any of that. I just see posturing that is presumptuous at best.

It was just to say that Paul Joseph Watson has been posted (at Morrissey Central) for more than just mentioning Morrissey. I don't think it's "presumptuous" for someone to suppose that the posting of videos by Paul Joseph Watson, Styxhexenhammer666, and Black Pigeon Speaks indicates something more than just videos stumbled upon at random. There's a cumulative effect when they all hew to a similar ideology. It's certainly possible that they were all arrived at in perfect innocence. I mean, it's possible that someone other than O.J. Simpson committed those murders. Almost anything is possible, but it's not presumptuous to make conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

It was just to say that Paul Joseph Watson has been posted (at Morrissey Central) for more than just mentioning Morrissey. I don't think it's "presumptuous" for someone to suppose that the posting of videos by Paul Joseph Watson, Styxhexenhammer666, and Black Pigeon Speaks indicates something more than just videos stumbled upon at random. There's a cumulative effect when they all hew to a similar ideology. It's certainly possible that they were all arrived at in perfect innocence. I mean, it's possible that someone other than O.J. Simpson committed those murders. Almost anything is possible, but it's not presumptuous to make conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

Paul & Styx don't bother me. One uses lad humour & the other skeptic waffle.

It's Morgoth. And not removing Morgoth (he did set his video to private, so that could have been why Central didn't delete).
2 far right talking points in one post - after there had been a long absence of anti-vaxx posts.
Black Pigeon. And not removing Black Pigeon.

It looks like someone is trying to be sneaky & then foolishly panicked that Bonfire wouldn't start an immigration row.

Last edited:
Paul & Styx don't bother me. One uses lad humour & the other skeptic waffle.

If you want to put it that charitably, there’s nothing I can do to stop you. I know you have your own elaborate theories about these things, but forget about their styles of presentation for a second, or whatever else you think is going on, and put Watson, Styxhexenhammer, Morgoth, and Black Pigeon in an ideological Venn diagram and you might see what I mean about a collective case. Someone has an enduring interest.

If you want to put it that charitably, there’s nothing I can do to stop you. I know you have your own elaborate theories about these things, but forget about their styles of presentation for a second, or whatever else you think is going on, and put Watson, Styxhexenhammer, Morgoth, and Black Pigeon in an ideological Venn diagram and you might see what I mean about a collective case. Someone has an enduring interest.

Yes, I know it's all on the far right network.

But I know a lot of lads & they will share Watson, or Peterson or Triggernometry - because they're annoyed by liberals & girls. It doesn't mean they've gone fash.

Morgoth & Pigeon are definitely fash.

Basically, if you don't see Nazis everywhere, you are a Nazi. Also, if you make some really valid points about gender dysphoria and might dare criticize drag queen story hour, you are also a Nazi. Wanting to protect children is definitely what Nazis do.
This is how the left handles things, if you disagree with anything they say, you are just a Nazi. Nothing new here.
Also, Morrissey is a Nazi.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom