Morrissey Central Black Pigeon Speaks - Contrarian Morrissey & Why Modern Music Sucks

Yes, Sam!

I think it needs to be impressed upon him that it's not just "a view".

If he keeps posting neo-Nazi videos then that means people will discuss Morrissey & neo-Nazi videos - which means people will continue to associate Morrissey with neo-Nazis.

A gift to his enemies.

Unless he actually wants to be Skrewdriver.

There's yet another negative trending hashtag about him.

View attachment 83170

Is the video on Central a ‘neo-Nazi’ video? And what makes it so?

Most interesting about this video is what it omits. It’s easy to select examples where your fixed narrative fits, which this does to a degree. The Morrissey fans of old from his home country, who have decided to draw a line because of political statements he made, are more than aware of the grand contrarian he has always been. This has nothing to do with why he has lost swathes of popularity. To suggest so is a venture into straw man territory.

Is the video on Central a ‘neo-Nazi’ video? And what makes it so?
I think the issue is with the sender, so to speak. If BP really is (extremely) alt-right, it’s not a great reflection on Morrissey. More fuel for the fire. Prolonging of the backlash.

Stuff like this won't help him get a record deal. Maybe one of these right wing media outlets will fund getting the album out. No? They won't? Funny that.

If this were Twitter I'd simply say #Clickbait

I think the issue is with the sender, so to speak. If BP really is (extremely) alt-right, it’s not a great reflection on Morrissey. More fuel for the fire. Prolonging of the backlash.
He's probably just glad these days to get anyone sticking up for him, whatever the source. Watching that clip from The Simpsons on the video really does ram home just how vitriolic and scurrilous has been the bile chucked at Morrissey over the years. It's toxic.

How did I know the YouTube comments were going to be more supportive of Morrissey than the comments on this forum? I’m starting to understand why Moz claims this place to be so dreadful. Same ol’ types and their Mcarthyism bullshit.

Not at all. I would always just rather hear what someone has to say and hear their point of view - rather than dismiss them as 'nazi', 'fascist', 'anti-semitic', 'transphobic', 'terf', or whatever other meaningless epithet can be thrown at anyone these days who has an opinion that is not part of the mainstream. All those words are just used to shut down debate.

I'm also very familiar with that tactic.

Yes, sometimes debate is shut down with a label.

But there are still neo-Nazis & you're not very good at hiding it.

I'm also very familiar with that tactic.

Yes, sometimes debate is shut down with a label.

But there are still neo-Nazis & you're not very good at hiding it.
Oh, Karen. You are funny.
McCarthy saw reds under the beds. For you, it's neo-nazis.
In Hitler's Germany I would have been amongst the first to be rounded up.
I don't know whether to laugh at that, or be offended.
The former is always easier on the digestion.

Oh, Karen. You are funny.
McCarthy saw reds under the beds. For you, it's neo-nazis.
In Hitler's Germany I would have been amongst the first to be rounded up.
I don't know whether to laugh at that, or be offended.
The former is always easier on the digestion.

🙄

He's probably just glad these days to get anyone sticking up for him, whatever the source. Watching that clip from The Simpsons on the video really does ram home just how vitriolic and scurrilous has been the bile chucked at Morrissey over the years. It's toxic.

As if Moz never spewed bile himself? That's his karma.

LMAO :laughing:
This stupid 4ck wit can’t even get the song title correct.

Bonfire of Teenagers is nothing but a trade mark Quilloughby gimmick song.
The template for these so called masterpieces should have been sussed out ages ago.
Shock, horror, headline, see me, sell tickets etc, etc !!!!!!

Meat is Murder
Suffer Little Children
Fatty
National Disco
Bullfighter
Bonfire
etc, etc !!!!!!!

Fame, fame, fatal fame has played hideous tricks on his brain.
Sold out !
From the Housing estate to Swiss bank accounts and living on the planet
Manchester 4ck’d him off years ago.
Hometown my arse !!!!

Dave Haslam !!!!
Manchester calling, let’s rid this great city of this greedy turn-coat- Charlatan once again.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

Benny trying to make himself appear something on the back of Morrissey
Why not make yourself available at your local charity shop it will stop them looking into your benefits for a while. It might also give you a bit of direction as opposed to trying and failing to add anything of any value to this site

Yeah just like the Fox clip, I don’t believe he (or Sam?) was endorsing what Fox stands for by posting that one clip, and the same with this.

Yes I understand that the ignorant f*ck wits out there will only read things at face value, or twist it to fit their own agenda, it’s unfortunate.

Yeah just like the Fox clip, I don’t believe he (or Sam?) was endorsing what Fox stands for by posting that one clip, and the same with this.

Yes I understand that the ignorant f*ck wits out there will only read things at face value, or twist it to fit their own agenda, it’s unfortunate.

But does Morrissey actually want his career to be sacrificed to promote a vlog?

How many of these neo-Nazis Kiwi Farms Lolcows have even listened to his music, nevermind paid for it?

The video of you tube is about why he is being canceled by the gov. How the gov Influenced to quiet morrisey s carrier ( And the monarchy my opinion). Why is the monarchy getting away with prince "Andres taking advantage of an under age girl. ??? ?? And why are they forcing a channel to pay compensation to a Dianas confecion against them. ?? Really. ! Why the media doesn't talked about the hypocrisy of the royals ?? Think , a little bit you Silly morons!!.....before ranting against Morrisey . He is antistablishment ( so am I. ). He is nothing but the true and the gov- monarchy do not like him because of that. Wake up stupid British people !! Do not look the other way.

LMAO :laughing:
This stupid 4ck wit can’t even get the song title correct.

Bonfire of Teenagers is nothing but a trade mark Quilloughby gimmick song.
The template for these so called masterpieces should have been sussed out ages ago.
Shock, horror, headline, see me, sell tickets etc, etc !!!!!!

Meat is Murder
Suffer Little Children
Fatty
National Disco
Bullfighter
Bonfire
etc, etc !!!!!!!

Fame, fame, fatal fame has played hideous tricks on his brain.
Sold out !
From the Housing estate to Swiss bank accounts and living on the planet
Manchester 4ck’d him off years ago.
Hometown my arse !!!!

Dave Haslam !!!!
Manchester calling, let’s rid this great city of this greedy turn-coat- Charlatan once again.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪
But you would agree that Candle in the Wind benefitted from horror and headlines too, right? Twice.

And American Pie owes a little of its success to some ‘controversial content’. Equally, My Heart Will Go On could be framed as a macabre gimmick song—and one associated with Swiss bank accounts.

And yet, none of these songs can be reduced to the simplicity and cynicism of “Shock, horror, headline, see me, sell tickets etc, etc !!!!!!”.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom