Morrissey Central Black Pigeon Speaks - Contrarian Morrissey & Why Modern Music Sucks

Henry Rollins is a twat. I have spoken to him before, he is incredibly stupid.

On reflection, do you think it was harsh to say you wanted to make a house record out of the sound of Morrissey being burned to death?

Well, I like the guy. I think he’s very intelligent and has real good taste in music. It’s nothing I’d say on stage now because I think it’s poorly meant, but that’s why we humans are allowed subtly evolve here and there. There are definitely some people I wouldn’t mind seeing burned to death – I absolutely have a kill list. But not good old Morrissey. I think the world is a much better place with him in it.’

-Henry Rollins

Henry Garfield is no longer on my kill list

England in 2022… Harry Styles is nominated for the Mercury Prize… Stephen Morrissey can’t get a record deal, the nightmare is REAL!

What do we know about this Black Pigeon/Felix Rex?

I’m so glad Sam let Morrissey post this, because Sam is usually very strict about what does and does not get posted on Central.

some pigeons should be eaten

It's research from Harvard University.

Harvard? So it must be true then?
I've had a look at what you quote above:
It is the view of one researcher. Hardly a peer-reviewed assessment of the guy.
It all looks fairly anodyne from what I can see. What he describes as 'anti-semitic' are comments about the Rothschilds and international banking. I think the same accusation was thrown at David Icke wasn't it? And Jeremy Corbyn?
To describe the guy as a Nazi is ridiculous.

Harvard? So it must be true then?
I've had a look at what you quote above:
It is the view of one researcher. Hardly a peer-reviewed assessment of the guy.
It all looks fairly anodyne from what I can see. What he describes as 'anti-semitic' are comments about the Rothschilds and international banking. I think the same accusation was thrown at David Icke wasn't it? And Jeremy Corbyn?
To describe the guy as a Nazi is ridiculous.

You're very invested in pretending random neo-Nazis aren't neo-Nazi.

Emperor God Morrissey was fond of Black Pigeon so I'm familiar with him & their "nihilism is beyond the binary" bit.

You're very invested in pretending random neo-Nazis aren't neo-Nazi.

Emperor God Morrissey was fond of Black Pigeon so I'm familiar with him & their "nihilism is beyond the binary" bit.
Not at all. I would always just rather hear what someone has to say and hear their point of view - rather than dismiss them as 'nazi', 'fascist', 'anti-semitic', 'transphobic', 'terf', or whatever other meaningless epithet can be thrown at anyone these days who has an opinion that is not part of the mainstream. All those words are just used to shut down debate.

Yes, Sam!

I think it needs to be impressed upon him that it's not just "a view".

If he keeps posting neo-Nazi videos then that means people will discuss Morrissey & neo-Nazi videos - which means people will continue to associate Morrissey with neo-Nazis.

A gift to his enemies.

Unless he actually wants to be Skrewdriver.

There's yet another negative trending hashtag about him.

View attachment 83170

Can you provide a link to that tweet?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom