Morrissey Central Black Pigeon Speaks - Contrarian Morrissey & Why Modern Music Sucks

Solid commentary. The still in the video regarding the Arena bomber not being approached by security as they were scared of being called racist is particularly telling and something not picked up on in the previous BoT discussions. A comment underneath expanded on that issue.

“I just want to be sure people here understand something;- the security at the Manchester Arena did nothing about a man wearing a backpack, sweating, behaving strangely and appearing suspicious because he looked like what he was - an Arab - and they were afraid of being accused of islamophobia and racism.

Let that sink in for a moment then know this;- For over forty years, British Police, local and national politicians, local and national government officers have ignored - turned a blind eye to - the rape and sexual enslavement of hundreds of thousands of white children by men of Pakistani, Bangladeshi and other Muslim countries origin because they are afraid of being accused of islamophobia and racism. If I put links to anything about this, my post will be removed. If you want just a hint of how this shit manifests in my country, C&P the following two things into a search engine.

Scottish Sun Police Scotland took down large-scale asylum seeker grooming gang in Glasgow – but kept it secret
Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported to Pakistan because of loophole that let him RENOUNCE citizenship of his native country just five days before key hearing.”
Same in the USA. crime is rising Black people now are owing the streets. The police are scare now to aprehend the bad ones, Because they are going to be accused of rascism, so you figured .

I don't think it's about that - about praising everything that Moz says. I for one don't agree with everything he says about animal rights, for example.
It's ok if you think Germany is much better off with the massive social changes that have happened under Merkel. It's also ok to think, and say, otherwise, isn't it?
In public discourse they talk about the Overton Window - what people can talk about and what they can't talk about, what is 'unthinkable' and 'unsayable' in the public sphere. Of course, such things always change over time due to changing mores - but there does seem to be a push currently to move lots of subjects into the 'unthinkable' and 'unsayable' territory. That mass immigration might have some down-sides, for example; that people in the West are allowed to feel proud of their culture and their history; that the relationship between victim and perpetrator is sometimes grey, not black and white; that women can't have a penis...
I just think that as a believer fundamentally in human freedom - Moz wants to keep that Overton Window as open as possible. I agree with him. Let the light come shining in. Don't leave us in the dark...
It is not about praising everything he says, but it seems that it is completely irrelevant what he says, because if it is nonsense he is praised for having the courage, it seems. Why don`t people praise Ted Nugent, the right-wing American metal dude? He has a completely different following and has never been considered an intellectual. He says things that are hostile but honest and still most "Kind people who have a wonderful dream" (end quote) agree that he is an idiot. Germany is a special case. I think, the way we try to deal with our nationalist past is right. There are one or two parties which try to tell people that it is high time they got over with it, downplaying the third Reich. We have got to be very careful with phrases like "Rape-capital" etc. You don`t have to belong to the "loony left" to know that such a statement is wrong, just like Ted Nugent is.

It is not about praising everything he says, but it seems that it is completely irrelevant what he says, because if it is nonsense he is praised for having the courage, it seems. Why don`t people praise Ted Nugent, the right-wing American metal dude? He has a completely different following and has never been considered an intellectual. He says things that are hostile but honest and still most "Kind people who have a wonderful dream" (end quote) agree that he is an idiot. Germany is a special case. I think, the way we try to deal with our nationalist past is right. There are one or two parties which try to tell people that it is high time they got over with it, downplaying the third Reich. We have got to be very careful with phrases like "Rape-capital" etc. You don`t have to belong to the "loony left" to know that such a statement is wrong, just like Ted Nugent is.
Would you recommend that women go out to large gatherings in modern Germany? Cologne, Berlin, all are telling the same story of Mama Merkel’s legacy.

“Over 1,200 women were reportedly sexually assaulted during the 2015–16 public New Year's Eve's celebrations in Germany, in most cases by men of non-European origin. Multiple women reported being raped. In many of the incidents, women in public places had been surrounded and assaulted by groups of men.”

England in 2022… Harry Styles is nominated for the Mercury Prize… Stephen Morrissey can’t get a record deal, the nightmare is REAL!
a mainstream artist hasnt won the mercury music prize since 1994 so harry has no chance of getting his mitts on the £25,000 winners checque.

I don't think it's about that - about praising everything that Moz says. I for one don't agree with everything he says about animal rights, for example.
It's ok if you think Germany is much better off with the massive social changes that have happened under Merkel. It's also ok to think, and say, otherwise, isn't it?
In public discourse they talk about the Overton Window - what people can talk about and what they can't talk about, what is 'unthinkable' and 'unsayable' in the public sphere. Of course, such things always change over time due to changing mores - but there does seem to be a push currently to move lots of subjects into the 'unthinkable' and 'unsayable' territory. That mass immigration might have some down-sides, for example; that people in the West are allowed to feel proud of their culture and their history; that the relationship between victim and perpetrator is sometimes grey, not black and white; that women can't have a penis...
I just think that as a believer fundamentally in human freedom - Moz wants to keep that Overton Window as open as possible. I agree with him. Let the light come shining in. Don't leave us in the dark...

:rolleyes:

20220728_152036.jpg

Last edited:
No, I don't think it's the intention.

I don't know what's going on. It looks like insanity.

Why would Central get upset that Sky Sports called Morrissey a Nazi & then post Nazi's supporting him?

You are right. It makes no sense at all.

Would you recommend that women go out to large gatherings in modern Germany? Cologne, Berlin, all are telling the same story of Mama Merkel’s legacy.

“Over 1,200 women were reportedly sexually assaulted during the 2015–16 public New Year's Eve's celebrations in Germany, in most cases by men of non-European origin. Multiple women reported being raped. In many of the incidents, women in public places had been surrounded and assaulted by groups of men.”
This was a single incident. We have music festivals and all that. I don`t know why people abroad should know more about Germany than the Germans themselves. I have just been to a huge open-air festival and there were thousands of women. I don`t know a single woman who says anything about Merkel putting her life in danger. I would not let my wife go out if all that was true.

f*** you, Gash.

I concede - the far right has Central - but I will be damned if you take Morrissey's entire name & legacy.

View attachment 83219

You really are deranged. The Overton Window is taught in any GCSE media studies or sociology class. You see secret neo-nazi conspiracies everywhere. Get some help, Karen.

You really are deranged. The Overton Window is taught in any GCSE media studies or sociology class. You see secret neo-nazi conspiracies everywhere. Get some help, Karen.

You're such a creep.

It's their strategy which you just so happen to be spouting.

Last edited:
Harvard? So it must be true then?
I've had a look at what you quote above:
It is the view of one researcher. Hardly a peer-reviewed assessment of the guy.
It all looks fairly anodyne from what I can see. What he describes as 'anti-semitic' are comments about the Rothschilds and international banking. I think the same accusation was thrown at David Icke wasn't it? And Jeremy Corbyn?
To describe the guy as a Nazi is ridiculous.

Ah the time honored online trope of defending nazi's. Never change Internet, never change.

Same in the USA. crime is rising Black people now are owing the streets. The police are scare now to aprehend the bad ones, Because they are going to be accused of rascism, so you figured .
FFS !!!!!
There’s only one path and we’re all on it.
There’s only one human race
Many faces
EVERYBODY belongs here !!!!!

Ignore the silly, afraid voices spouting hatred.

It really is a great place to live and the food is amazing.

Nothing But Love

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:❤️

Solid commentary. The still in the video regarding the Arena bomber not being approached by security as they were scared of being called racist is particularly telling and something not picked up on in the previous BoT discussions. A comment underneath expanded on that issue.

“I just want to be sure people here understand something;- the security at the Manchester Arena did nothing about a man wearing a backpack, sweating, behaving strangely and appearing suspicious because he looked like what he was - an Arab - and they were afraid of being accused of islamophobia and racism.

Let that sink in for a moment then know this;- For over forty years, British Police, local and national politicians, local and national government officers have ignored - turned a blind eye to - the rape and sexual enslavement of hundreds of thousands of white children by men of Pakistani, Bangladeshi and other Muslim countries origin because they are afraid of being accused of islamophobia and racism. If I put links to anything about this, my post will be removed. If you want just a hint of how this shit manifests in my country, C&P the following two things into a search engine.

Scottish Sun Police Scotland took down large-scale asylum seeker grooming gang in Glasgow – but kept it secret
Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported to Pakistan because of loophole that let him RENOUNCE citizenship of his native country just five days before key hearing.”
All British Police have had their balls voluntarily removed.

FFS !!!!!
There’s only one path to Moz and we’re all on it.
There’s only one human race striving to be as beautiful as Morrissey.
Many faces and
EVERYBODY belongs at a Morrissey show !!!!

Ignore the silly, afraid voices spouting hatred as they criticize Morrissey.

It really is a great place to live on the same planet as Morrissey and the vegetables & the fruit are amazing.

Nothing But Love for Morrissey

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:❤️

We'll have to pester & get them to clarify.

Central is f***ing up his career more than any other platform.

What is your damage? A week ago you were pathologically certain that anyone with a functioning brain cell would be able to divine that only posts with Morrissey's name & date were actually from Morrissey, and that everything else was clearly from the hand of Sam Esty Rayner, which even the casual visitor would know by scrupulously looking into the copyright on the photos. How do you suppose Morrissey Central is "f****ing up his career," since in your view nothing bad there can possibly be attributed to Morrissey?

Who are you going to "pester"—Morrissey? Do you think is a democracy? The California Son does not care what anyone thinks. Do you really think he's going to "clarify" this, if in the last four years he hasn't bothered to clarify Paul Joseph Watson and Styxhexenhammer666?

To his credit, this YouTuber is a vegetarian and has a video on the subject of eating meat, even though he comes down on the side of "meat eaters should eat meat if they want to, but less of it, and it should be grass-fed and free-range." Much of the video is centered on the negative effects on human health. Nevertheless, this is fathoms better than Paul Joseph Watson. Here, at last, is an alt-rightist promoted on Morrissey Central who bothers to give a f*ck about animals. If anything, this is progress.

Last edited:
Is that really the best you can do ???

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

What is your damage? A week ago you were pathologically certain that anyone with a functioning brain cell would be able to divine that only posts with Morrissey's name & date were actually from Morrissey, and that everything else was clearly from the hand of Sam Esty Rayner, which even the casual visitor would know by looking into the copyright on the photos. How do you suppose Morrissey Central is "f****ing up his career," since in your view nothing bad there can possibly be attributed to Morrissey?

Who are you going to "pester"—Morrissey? Do you think is a democracy? The California Son does not care what anyone thinks. Do you really think he's going to "clarify" this, if in the last four years he hasn't bothered to clarify Paul Joseph Watson and Styxhexenhammer666?

To his credit, this YouTuber is a vegetarian and has a video on the subject of eating meat, even though he comes down on the side of "meat eaters should eat meat if they want to, but less of it, and it should be grass-fed and free-range." Much of the video is centered on the negative effects on human health. Nevertheless, this is fathoms better than Paul Joseph Watson. Here, at last, is an alt-rightist promoted on Morrissey Central who bothers to give a f*ck about animals. If anything, this is progress.

Clarify because every far right post on Central brings out the Nazis on Solo to claim him as their own & hacks look at this site.

Last edited:
Clarify because every far right post on Central brings out the Nazis on Solo to claim him as their own & hacks look at this site.

And if this is going to be for the rest of his life - & it probably is - it would be useful to stop the speculation.

Pester his "team".

And it's f***ing up his career because no record company can be associated with Central while it's posting neo-Nazis. And you can never trust it. It went months without an outbreak. Then posted an anti-semitic white nationalist when fans were discussing Your Arsenal - the one with the National Front Disco - with affection.

Deliberate hijacking.

I don't understand. You mean Rayner is "deliberately" trying to "hijack" his uncle's career? How do you suppose that? I thought you considered him an innocent naïf who just gets randomly excited by viral things that appear in his algorithms, and wantonly posts them on Morrissey Central. All of a sudden he's posting with intention? Make up your mind.

It's still not clear to me why you think a record company executive could possibly relate this back to Morrissey, since according to you, anyone would recognize that this does not have Morrissey's name & date on it, and therefore has nothing to do with Morrissey.

I don't understand. You mean Rayner is "deliberately" trying to "hijack" his uncle's career? How do you suppose that? I thought you considered him an innocent naïf who just gets randomly excited by viral things that appear in his algorithms, and wantonly posts them on Morrissey Central. All of a sudden he's posting with intention? Make up your mind.

It's still not clear to me why you think a record company executive could possibly relate this back to Morrissey, since according to you, anyone would recognize that this does not have Morrissey's name & date on it, and therefore has nothing to do with Morrissey.

Being next to it is a problem. They don't have to believe Morrissey posted it to not want it near their label.

Last edited:
Well, you sure have changed your tune. Last week you were saying these sorts of videos are just “hot takes” and that nobody pays much attention to them in a political context, really; they’re like kitten videos and beer pics and gym selfies, and why should we worry about the dubious affiliations of YouTubers?—and besides, they were being posted to Morrisey Central on the nephew’s whim, merely because they mentioned the California Son in a positive light during a period when he was being criticized from the left. Has the left suddenly relented?

I guess I’ll let you get up to “pestering Morrissey’s team,” however one goes about doing that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom