Black Lives Matter - Jonathan Pie

Sometimes the truth hurts dude.

I'm sure you thought that was a perfect retort, but it cannot hide that fact that you hate some people based on the amount of melanin in their skin.

And for that, you can f*** off. And when you've done that, f*** off some more.

I'm sure you thought that was a perfect retort, but it cannot hide that fact that you hate some people based on the amount of melanin in their skin.

Ignoring it and hurling abuse won't make it go away.

In my 50 years on this planet, I have only seen "racism" twice. On the other hand, I being white have been the victim of black on white racism many times. My family was well off and the black girls threatened to beat me up many times. As a woman, I have been subject to sexist remarks, unwanted advances, 100x unwanted stares, but alas that is a part of life if you are pretty. Its called privileged and you dont get a say. Fat and ugly people rule the world. You MUST feel sorry for them or else!!!!!!!

Here's some of that diversity you love so much Skinny.

Even the criminals? That sounds like masochism to me.
I don't much like criminals whatever colour they are. That you automatically associate black people with criminals is further proof of what a nasty racist you are.

Back
Top Bottom