Black label promos

Probably best not to make statements about an item you have never seen!?

The passions write up says the matrix info is A-1-1-1, no mention of 1-6?? It looks original and the seller has sold some other interesting records before though.

It doesnt look original to me mate, looks like a DIY job, and when have u ever seen a smiths UK pressing, or any UK 45 for that matter, pressed with a large centre hole requiring and adapter, (besides jukebox versions) It looks like a jukebox version with the labels coloured black and some matrix info glued on for effect. Sells a few genuine lesser items to boost buyer confidence. The miserable now 7'' white label promo he's selling is genuine but its a 30-40 quid record, pimped up aswell with the same promo sheet he's sold a 3 or 4 times over.

They used one of those red markers that doesn't fade over time.

It doesnt look original to me mate, looks like a DIY job, and when have u ever seen a smiths UK pressing, or any UK 45 for that matter, pressed with a large centre hole requiring and adapter, (besides jukebox versions) It looks like a jukebox version with the labels coloured black and some matrix info glued on for effect. Sells a few genuine lesser items to boost buyer confidence. The miserable now 7'' white label promo he's selling is genuine but its a 30-40 quid record, pimped up aswell with the same promo sheet he's sold a 3 or 4 times over.

The shady f***er even sold a 12'' HKIMN fake black label under a different username ''car_da2'' and uses both accounts to shill bid. Sold 3x Miserable Now 7'' under his Rubber ring username, which all had bids on them from the car_da2 account. People are still gonna bid regardless but be warned they are fake.
HKIMNblack12.png

The shady f***er even sold a 12'' HKIMN fake black label under a different username ''car_da2'' and uses both accounts to shill bid. Sold 3x Miserable Now 7'' under his Rubber ring username, which all had bids on them from the car_da2 account. People are still gonna bid regardless but be warned they are fake. View attachment 41149

I'm sure he's not one bit bothered by the shite you post.

Back
Top Bottom