Black Girls & Toasty HATE!!!

I watch old reruns when they do the marathons on VH1. it just gets lamer every season, though. what are they on now, season twenty?

ps. EOH, your "hate" threads roolz.

I watch old reruns when they do the marathons on VH1. it just gets lamer every season, though. what are they on now, season twenty?

nothing will beat Tyra's freakout on that one chick. "I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!" i swear her head did a complete 360.

Bit racist

:confused: Not in the least. I actually rooted for Camile BlackDivaGoddess from season 2 <33333333

This season's black gurls are ghetto trash, and so damn ugly... plus they attacked my favorite the other day for no reason whatsoever, they just wanted to start a fight so they could look "cool & heroic" on tv for defending the burn-victim who got her feelings hurt by the truth :rolleyes:
They came off as the biggest idiots ever </3

Why would anyone watch this show?

Because I'm taking a break from watching politics for a few months, so I'm watching a couple reality shows this season... I still won't do VH1 trash though, I got standards :lbf:

OW <3

I hadn't watched this show since like '06, season 7 I think. So yeah, you're totally right....the show, Tyrant, and the models get lamer and lamer each season...
Wonder when they'll cancel this show, none of the winner models have gone on to do anything important in the fashion industry... it's all a big joke, specially nowdays.

i havent seen antm in a long time:( i always pick the sassy girls that get kicked off real quick.

whenever i come out to cali, we should watch it eoh.

^^^

K, but it has to before this season's over cause I doubt I'll be watching it again next season =O

I always pick the high-fashion bitches who never win =/
Tyrant & her sheep make really lame decisions.
Only winner I liked was from Season 2 <333

EOH, advocate of not sparing burn victims' feelings. :eek:

Lol I felt bad for Toasty the first 2 episodes, but she's become very manipulative...</3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom