Birmingham - O2 Academy (Oct. 5, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Little Man, What Now? / Save Me ( brief Joan Armatrading a cappella) / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist (as it happened) courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Joan appears to be a very formative influence on Morrissey.
At least 2 Morrissey songs are asserted to be shaped by her lyrics (Suedehead & Billy Budd).

Regards,
FWD.

I was completely unaware of her influence but upon listening to her music I can see similarities. She’s on the BBC twice tonight, I’m sure Morrissey will be tuning in.

Haven’t seen Damon on this tour, I think. Is he no longer PA?
I am pretty certain Damon stood at front left circle and watched last few songs and encore at Manchester Apollo

Haven’t seen Damon on this tour, I think. Is he no longer PA?
Backstage photo taken by Alain during the tour:
310955724_10224157361296800_4132199864692302455_n.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom