Birmingham cancelled

Someone works at Symphony Hall posted in mainpage if they decided to reschedule the gig, it's likely to be in autumn (October 2009).

The party was really fun! I was so impressed with the Ambitious Outsiders, too. Couldn't rip that damn shirt though! Was it made of kevlar? :lbf: But yes... the AO's were actually just a little bit brilliant. I was impressed that "Moz" had the mannerisms of the real one down pat! It's easy to take the pee when you see someone walking about, "oh hey, he thinks he's Morrissey" but put him on the stage in a tribute band and it's amazing! He even did the slightly-out-of-breath in-between-song patter and it was spot on. And he gave me and my friend a set list afterwards (although Jose Maldonado is hotter...! :blushing: ) Also, the band itself was fab too. Still impressed! Ears still buzzing!

So if you do get the chance to see the Ambitious Outsiders, do go and see 'em.

I do apologise for getting so completely ratted and forcing everyone into chorus lines. I did suffer the next day, you'll be glad to know. My poor head.

Also, my boyfriend would like to say thank you to the German lady who bought him some beer! It was the night before his birthday too.

It was lovely to meet Quiffaaa too! And the other people I met. Ellen? And a man who was with Ellen.

Oh, and the drinks were cheap! Awesome stuff. Well done whoever organised it.

haha I'm the "man" that was with Ellen :thumb:
It was nice to meet you all!

Yeah me and Ellen both agree it was a really good night, a good laugh.
I'm still recovering though :sick:

I do apologise for getting so completely ratted and forcing everyone into chorus lines. I did suffer the next day, you'll be glad to know. My poor head.
Woops! I lost track of how many Martini's I had (although it doesn't take much to get me tipsy) but I was out the next day at 9am. WIN.

Where are Ellen's photos? I'm pretty sure she's got some dreadful ones of me.

Back
Top Bottom