Birmingham cancelled

Just spoke to Symphony Hall and they've said that they're hoping to have a decision on the re-scheduling/cancelling by the end of the week. So hopefully we're not going to be left waiting for ages to find out.

Well I never. That's twice Moz. I swear down i'll you, you little!

Just spoke to Symphony Hall and they've said that they're hoping to have a decision on the re-scheduling/cancelling by the end of the week. So hopefully we're not going to be left waiting for ages to find out.

Yeah they just confirmed that with me too - just hope he re-schedules it - its a great venue and he likes it there (and its just round the corner from me ;) )

Morrissey left his cake in the rain, and he was so disappointed as he doesn't have the recipe and he can't bake it again, so that's why he's cancelled all his gigs.

TRUFAX.

Sniff :tears::tears:
was such a lovely plan: flying over, watching him twice before I'll run to the front at the only gig in germany where I have tix to.

Going to dance like mad in Brum and plan on getting drunk 2nite and tomorrow. At least this plan might work ...

And we@ll should now let the frinkers loose, so they (me included) will lay their healing hands on him.

Poor moz, it'll be his heart next time

My 1st Moz cancellation. I now feel I can count myself as an official Mozzite! Better a cancellation than a sub-standard or aborted show. Just hope he can reschedule.

I bought my ticket direct from the Symphony Hall & they phoned me this afternoon to tell me about the cancellation & said there's a possibility of rescheduling the gig for October & would let me know in due course.

Just got back from a night in London, glad he has given more notice for tomorrow and hopefully will be well soon. Also think that theres more chance of these been rescheduled now there is two dates.

the news of the cancellation seems to be not widely known to the ebay sellers: some of therm ,I see; are still selling..or if they are aware they dont care and still sell...:mad::angry:
and the bidders..will be gutted

Last edited:
I received the following email this afternoon from the Symphony Hall, & at least it shows that the venue are sending out encouraging vibes towards a rescheduled show...

Morrissey
Wednesday 13th May 2009, 7.30pm
Symphony Hall, Birmingham

This is to advise you that we regret that the above concert has been cancelled due to illness but we are working to try and reschedule it to a date later in the year and we will be contacting ticket holders once we are clear as to what is happening. In the meantime ticket holders should hang on to their tickets.

We would be grateful if you could e-mail [email protected] or call 0121... to confirm that you have received this information.

Please accept our apologies if you have already been contacted by us via different means but we hope you will appreciate that we are attempting to make sure that everyone is covered.

We apologise for any inconvenience this causes and look forward to welcoming you to Symphony Hall soon.

Yours sincerely

Town Hall and Symphony Hall Box Office

Fingers crossed for a quick recovery my Mozz

Back
Top Bottom