Birmingham cancelled

f*** I AM SO UPSET
i only bought that one ticket for this whole uk tour...never got to see him before...b/c he refuses to play canada arghhhh

:tears::tears::tears:Broken hearted, but at least with this early announcement I dont have to set off on a wasted three hour journey:(

Yes - confirmed.

'Cancelled
We regret that this concert has been cancelled due to illness but we are working to try and reschedule the concert to a date later in the year. We will be contacting ticket holders once we are clear as to what is happening, in the meantime ticket holders should keep their tickets. '

All seats £32.50
Maximum of 6 tickets per person. No under 14s

Plus £2 fee per transaction on all bookings except purchases made in person at the Box Office.'

So much for praying!. My wee friend is devastated now. Not much we can do about it now, only hope for Great Yarmouth gig to go ahead as planned...

i don't know what to do now...should i even attempt to go to one of the france gigs? are tickets even available?

I'm sorry for all the people who are dissapointed by this..

You've gotta consider that when Morrissey gets sick, he just doesn't cancel one show; he cancels several in a row. US Tour 2007, Roundhouse 2008, US Tour 2009..So you may not see him back on stage till the end of the week. If he comes back too soon, it will mean more cancellations.

I was going to go (my first gig of this tour), but... the poor bloke's unwell. I'm disappointed, obviously, as I was looking forward to it, and it was to be the first outing of my new hat, but he can't help being ill.

I was going to go (my first gig of this tour), but... the poor bloke's unwell. I'm disappointed, obviously, as I was looking forward to it, and it was to be the first outing of my new hat, but he can't help being ill.
Wear the hat anyway! Then again I've also changed my outfit on hearing this news.

Absolutely gutted about this but it's not like it was unexpected after last night.

The really annoying thing is that theres no comment from Morrissey when things like this happy. Reading the cancellation notice would be a lot more pleasant if it said "Morrissey would personally like to apologise to all of the fans that had tickets" rather "<Insert venue of promoters name> is sorry for the cancellation and are trying to reschedule this date". The feeling that Moz was arsed about it would be a nice consolation.

Oh well, I suppose I'm just an extra bit bitter because this was meant to be my only gig this tour.

It would be nice to think that it will be recheduled at some point (fairly soon hopefully as I'd like to see the current setlist) but looking through his dates I can't see it happening.

i chose cambridge over brum, thank god!! so theres yarmouth on friday and cambridge on sat....he gotta be better by then??!!! Just hope he takin it easy for the rest of the week!! xx so sorry to all who had tickets for brum.....there for the grace of god .....ect ect ( and the jammed phone lines) xx

Maybe I should wear my hat still. and my dress. It's a very nice dress. Ah yes, and my amazing new stockings! they're in a fantastic vintage-style colour called "red fox". Grrr!

awww bum!!

expected this though, now ive gotta decide in like the next 2 mins whether to stay here tomoz and go to GY on thurs, and risk a 10 hour train trip/£100 fee, and lose the train monies from the ones from here to brum and brum to GY. and if i do so and the cancellation doesnt come through till midday, ill be halfway there..
arrghhhh!!!

maybe brum and the AO gig is an option anyway, we can all console each other.

*panics*:tears:

Back
Top Bottom