Birmingham - Barclaycard Arena (Mar. 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Scandinavia / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / What She Said // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Famous When Dead.

• Review by Adrian Caffery (4 of 5 stars) - Birmingham Mail
  • Review by Richard Franks; Photo Gallery by Jonathan Morgan (17 total) - Counteract

birmingham2.jpg
  • Photo by Jonathan Morgan, Counteract, posted by @counteract / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

birmingham.jpg
  • Photos by Daniel Robson (20 total) - A Music Blog, Yea? Link posted by docinwestchester.

Morrissey-Barclaycard-Arena-Birmingham-Daniel-Robson-1.jpg
  • Morrissey fans help busker - Birmingham Mail - Mar. 28, 2015

Last edited:
I'm sure you are right, but I would guess most Moz fans would love to see this site return to what it used to be. Why don't you and David run a poll to ask users what they would like from the site, or have neither of you any interest in anyone else's thoughts? How did it come to this, and is there no way of going back? There was once a time when you, Peter, attended Morrissey concerts and were his number one fan. When did you last attend a Moz concert? Don't you think you will have regrets when he has gone? I'm pretty sure that I know the answer to my questions, but still think it is a shame. You're a long time dead.

im afraid that will be impossible, stamford alone has a dozen ids.

I'm sure you are right, but I would guess most Moz fans would love to see this site return to what it used to be. Why don't you and David run a poll to ask users what they would like from the site, or have neither of you any interest in anyone else's thoughts? How did it come to this, and is there no way of going back? There was once a time when you, Peter, attended Morrissey concerts and were his number one fan. When did you last attend a Moz concert? Don't you think you will have regrets when he has gone? I'm pretty sure that I know the answer to my questions, but still think it is a shame. You're a long time dead.

I got busy, and my kids need more of my time and money.

i think moz and his acolytes want to take over this forum, as they are penniless and unable to formulate one on their own.
they want to run but no pay a la tty.

Silly Steven didn't do himself any favours by describing this wonderful site as the ' online hateful crèche '

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Is this is the first time since 1991 there has not been a single Whyte composition in the setlist?

my fourth time seeing morrissey. (all in america till now) just moving to england to be with my husband who had never seen him. Its so hard to explain what happens when he takes the stage. he is a legend and he proved he still has that energy that can pull you in. wow. what a night..we were about five people back and completely smashed into a group hug the entire show..sweaty and hard to breathe, you went with the flow of movement as the crowd sang along and went nuts. Morrissey enjoyed the love he was getting for sure . He sounded perfect. Just wow. What an amazing night. The meat is murder video was on point and delivered what many have no idea happens. He left us saying remember me not my fate. Reminding me this may be the last time we see him...I am still buzzing from how amazing it was so that would be ok.

Has anyone drawn the funny pun between Benny the Butcher and a certain wpinoyb track title about a smiler?

Do you realize that "True Fan" mentality espouses the same principles as the monarchy Morrissey opposes? That to call upon a legion of people to be true to a person and support his ideals without question is no different than lining up at Buckingham Palace to see the Prince leave for a hunting trip? It seems the motivation of this anonymous poster is to encourage true fandom in order to insure a fattening of the pocketbooks of Morrissey's backers, making him nothing but a puppet to their whims.

Do you recognize these fingers? Are they saluting the true fans? Or are they saluting another string-pulling queen? It needs to stop. He's a bird in a cage.

morrissey.jpg

im afraid that will be impossible, stamford alone has a dozen ids.

And thus is why I would welcome registered user access only....if only so I can f***ing prove that I am who I am and don't access this site by any other means, which I do not.

a great gig,good fun down the front but i'm hurting today ! that 'meat' video needs to been seen, some may not like it but its a Morrissey gig, so what do you want songs about beer and pulling ?? if that's it don't go and watch him. I really hope we get to see him live again ,I really do.

- - - Updated - - -

to the lad I met giving a pound to the homeless man outside,get in touch,i lost you at the end .

I think she has the right idea, I'm moving towards the same thing. The behaviour from a lot of "posters" on this site is deplorable, the voices of reason are fighting a losing battle. It is a hateful site and so much stuff I read here makes me angry, particularly the loaded comments that accompany any negative coverage.

he needs to throw a few more shirts out ! it all got a bit silly ,I had a hand on it along with about 30 others but gave up when punches came in.

And thus is why I would welcome registered user access only....if only so I can f***ing prove that I am who I am and don't access this site by any other means, which I do not.

dont fathom how registered access only would prevent you from registering a dozen times.

Anyone got a video of the whole of Everyday Is Like Sunday?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you realize that "True Fan" mentality espouses the same principles as the monarchy Morrissey opposes? That to call upon a legion of people to be true to a person and support his ideals without question is no different than lining up at Buckingham Palace to see the Prince leave for a hunting trip? It seems the motivation of this anonymous poster is to encourage true fandom in order to insure a fattening of the pocketbooks of Morrissey's backers, making him nothing but a puppet to their whims.

Do you recognize these fingers? Are they saluting the true fans? Or are they saluting another string-pulling queen? It needs to stop. He's a bird in a cage.

morrissey.jpg

very commendable approach, indeed.
the moz aristocracy would rule while the rest of punters eat cake.

if you truly enjoyed the show what matters the size of the crowd? do we suffer ignominy should we suggest the show is not a total and complete sell out?

Silly Steven didn't do himself any favours by describing this wonderful site as the ' online hateful crèche '

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hahaha " Wonderful site "

Come on Bennie as long as you can post here without registration, I can not speak of a wonderful site.

my fourth time seeing morrissey. (all in america till now) just moving to england to be with my husband who had never seen him. Its so hard to explain what happens when he takes the stage. he is a legend and he proved he still has that energy that can pull you in. wow. what a night..we were about five people back and completely smashed into a group hug the entire show..sweaty and hard to breathe, you went with the flow of movement as the crowd sang along and went nuts. Morrissey enjoyed the love he was getting for sure . He sounded perfect. Just wow. What an amazing night. The meat is murder video was on point and delivered what many have no idea happens. He left us saying remember me not my fate. Reminding me this may be the last time we see him...I am still buzzing from how amazing it was so that would be ok.

A "perfect" night would NOT have Jesse Tobias on guitar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom