BillyBudd@Brixton?

Velvis

Not a beginner
I'm off to Brixton tonight! I'm WELL excited!

Anyone know if he's going to play Billy Budd tonight?

I really really really want this to be included in tonights set-list - in fact I would happily lose both of my legs just to hear it :eek:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Morrissey might sing either:

-Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

-Seasick, Yet Still Docked

-Reader Meets Author

-Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?

I don't expect Billy Budd, Speedway, Will Never Marry, but we never know. :p

Re: Hmmmmmmmmm

-Reader Meets Author

Are you going tonight Kewpie?

See you in the Beehive about 6:30;)

I'm going to the gig, but I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the Beehive. :o

Oh well may bump into you :thumb: You'll know it's me as I walk straight upright with a stoop (a hideous trait on my mothers side) :p

I'm so excited I may combust (another hideous trait) apparently last night was fantastic :guitar:

If he plays 'Find Out For Yourself' I'll be so happy - if he plays 'Billy Budd' I may just die...

Right - see y'all there - I'm off to get the train...

-Reader Meets Author

Billy Budd was getting a regular airing in the mainland European dates wasn't it?

WOW what a night!

Moz on superb form - enjoying himself and giving us a great gig.

Sadly no Billy Budd :tears:
However he played Find Out For Yourself :guitar:

Highlights for me: a fantastic version of Pigsty, You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby, Soloman's bass solo at the end of 'By Myself' I'm still buzzing from a great night. I took some pics:

mozbrixton09.jpg

hi there, i'm a noob!

just got back from a great brixton show, really pulled out the stops. why dont you find out for yourself and ask were my highlights. agree about the bass solo. absoloutely amazing, 2nd time of seeing the man himself after catching him at the hammerstein ballroom in NY in 2007. Get's better every time, going to Salisbury in November also.

Thought Doll and the Kicks were very very good, she's a pretty thing also.

Long live Morrissey.

Anyone recall what he said at the begining of this charming man? something about the other smiths members?

Well another fantastic show, he seems to be getting better with each show.

Highlights

As always Pigsty was amazing
His mood was great
Getting a Pick
The crowd surfing at the end is always great to watch, he really does make an effort to shake hands

I must say I am not a great fan of Moon Over Kentucky, I hope he gives that a miss tonight. So many other great songs over that.

Alice Cooper in the crowd? Did anyone see him?

Also anyone know if the shirts got out unripped?
:D

the first shirt that got thrown out was swiftly taken by the security guys at the front.

apparently it was going to be given back after the gig. though how they were going to decide who got it (if anyone actually did) is anyones guess. they looked gutted when the second shirt went right into the crowd.

That first shirt was throw 2 people away from me. From watching I wasn't sure which of the 2 people the security people were going to give it to, they were battling it out.

But the big guy in the blue shirt with the glasses got it in one piece. I saw him later at the station to go home with it and we had a quick chat. Congrats to him.

jack, izzat u?

(d'y'geddit.)

i went to wednesday's show at brixton. got a ticket on the door.

at the roundhouse a couple of years back i had hold of the shirt,

or at least an arm of it, but after five minutes i just let go

and let the other four folks fight over it.

I'm off to Brixton tonight! I'm WELL excited!

Anyone know if he's going to play Billy Budd tonight?

I really really really want this to be included in tonights set-list - in fact I would happily lose both of my legs just to hear it :eek:

well, your wish was granted, albeit a day late!
I wouldda rather heard 'You Just Haven't Earned it Yet' tho...

Haha! He's been on here again, bless him!

THANK YOU Morrissey, for 4 incredible London shows, 4 great set lists and 3 handshakes in 3 nights at Brixton!

Back
Top Bottom