Billy Corgan and the Smashing Pumpkins

Anyone else here into the Smashing Pumpkins?

Ignore the "Billy Corgan is a corporate sellout" bollocks.

They're great.

freedomwritersprem4.jpg

Here's a picture of him and the beloved Courtney Love

oh you people, whatever!! haha

i just love them cuz they can have really heavy stuff, but they can write really pretty melodies too, and somehow both work for them.

"In the Arms of Sleep" in my fav SP song, and i lost my virginity to Mellon Collie. :cool:

i just love them cuz they can have really heavy stuff, but they can write really pretty melodies too, and somehow both work for them.

"In the Arms of Sleep" in my fav SP song, and i lost my virginity to Mellon Collie. :cool:

Oooh...was it a "Zero" moment, or a "Beautiful" moment?

I think I'm about 5 years too old to appreciate the SP.

i like their stuff mostly when he had hair

they're so good though. they're heavy stuff, is NOT boring at all.

here's another photo
billy-corgan.jpg

he should open up for Moz.

Last edited:

There is no "they," anymore. And they need a new singer, too. He can write whatever he wants, he just needs to hire someone else to sing it. I suspect their songs are really good, I just can't HEAR them with him screeking over the top.

I think I'm about 5 years too old to appreciate the SP.

Maybe it's just this.

There is no "they," anymore. And they need a new singer, too. He can write whatever he wants, he just needs to hire someone else to sing it. I suspect their songs are really good, I just can't HEAR them with him screeking over the top.

Maybe it's just this.

I just want to say that the word "screek" is a good one. and if it's not a word already, it should be.

First few albums had some really great tunes,but were never solid, complete works.since then, they lost the plot.Though,I would say 'Siamese Dream' is their best work,nearly great, for them, anyways.

Tags
chitownreprznt
Back
Top Bottom