Billy Corgan and the Smashing Pumpkins

well nowherefast944, do you mind if i just call you nowhere?
i'll assume not then, the thing is, i really liked the Smashing Pumpkins for a long time, but i use to know a lot of people that did not like them
they called them too emo :straightface:
or said i only liked them cuz billy had no hair either :rolleyes:
so slowly over time i gave all my albums of theirs away, then the box set i gave to one of my brothers
but hey, thx 4 reminding me of them
time to steal replacements for all those cds of theirs i use to have :thumb:

the album they put out with tons of B sides and rarities is REALLY f***ING GOOD. just sayin

"set the ray to jerry" <33333

i'll assume not then, the thing is, i really liked the Smashing Pumpkins for a long time, but i use to know a lot of people that did not like them
so slowly over time i gave all my albums of theirs away, then the box set i gave to one of my brothers

So, like, Robby... you used to like SP, but stopped because other people called them emo?

Grow a spine, man. Billy's gonna need a new house or something sooner or later, he'll need your support.

i just DLed all their stuff again bc I lost most of my cds or they got scratched.

hope you like them again.

you can call me nowhere if you must.

or Roy.
I assume you're robby (going out on a limb)

gish. ftw.

So, like, Robby... you used to like SP, but stopped because other people called them emo?

Grow a spine, man. Billy's gonna need a new house or something sooner or later, he'll need your support.

well, i was told by someone once very very very very close to me:
"Robert honey, do you have to play that band? None of our friends like them."
so i thought was doing the right thing, i was wrong, a man should stick by his musical principles i see now :straightface:
as for Billy needing my $, you are right C.Love is gonna bleed him dry :eek:, lets hope she dont kill him when she's done with him :crazy:

well, i was told by someone once very very very very close to me:
"Robert honey, do you have to play that band? None of our friends like them."
so i thought was doing the right thing, i was wrong, a man should stick by his musical principles i see now :straightface:
as for Billy needing my $, you are right C.Love is gonna bleed him dry :eek:, lets hope she dont kill him when she's done with him :crazy:

Yes, you should. If you ever loved them, you should keep their CDs, at least. You might come around again.

They're dating? I had no idea. She'll devour him. :eek:

i just DLed all their stuff again bc I lost most of my cds or they got scratched.

hope you like them again.

you can call me nowhere if you must.

or Roy.
I assume you're robby (going out on a limb)

yes! get it. they cover "dreaming" by blondie and its really f***ing cool.

set the ray to jerry

another great cover: my blue heaven

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
chitownreprznt
Back
Top Bottom