Billy Bragg on free speech, Morrissey, and the resurgence of the Far Right - GQ Magazine

New GQ Article by Billy Bragg:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/music/article/billy-bragg-interview-morrissey-free-speech

Excerpt: "So, call it what it is, says Bragg. Morrissey is now a man who knowingly shares white supremacist material on his platforms and, when challenged, doubles down. And while he is free to do so, that doesn’t mean he’s a victim when there’s a backlash. “Liberty without accountability is impunity, which is the most dangerous kind of freedom. Freedom isn't a universal good. There are kinds of freedom that are really, really dangerous.”

I had a feeling that was the kind of women you liked. Burka'd up and silent.
What a most revealing reply. You reveal the self-hate and subservience expected from alt-right women by alt-right men. To do otherwise unleashes the inevitable backlash detailed in the piece below.

"Alt-right" women are upset that "alt-right" men are treating them terribly

Some prominent "alt-right" women are calling for more equality and acceptance within the movement

There's trouble brewing in the MAGA world, as prominent women in the "alt-right" are upset that white nationalists are being misogynistic towards them.

Women in the "alt-right" "are constantly harassed by low level anonymous trolls trying to put us in our place," self-described "Ethno Nationalist" Tara McCarthy wrote on Twitter Sunday, in a moment of revelation that was well-known to basically anyone else. "The ultimate goal seems to be to bully us off the internet."

Advertisement:
Women in the Alt Right are constantly harassed by low status anonymous trolls trying to put us in our place.

Women of all ages, who do or don't have children, are harassed for various 'reasons'.

The ultimate goal seems to be to bully us off the internet.

— Tara McCarthy (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

Men in the Alt Right are going to have to decide whether they will continue to passively/actively endorse this behavior, or speak out against it.

If you want more women speaking publicly about ethno nationalism, I suggest you choose the latter.

Guys, I'm not saying I can't take any trolling or harassment on the internet, *obviously* I can. I've probably had more of it than most of you will see in a lifetime, and I'm still here. Not going anywhere. I'm not stating the above solely for my own personal benefit. — Tara McCarthy (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

The problem I'm stating here is not that 'there are trolls on the internet' but that people who proclaim to be on our side are trying to tear down women in our in-group. If you can't see why this is dysfunctional, I can't help you. — Tara McCarthy (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

By the end of the thread, McCarthy made it clear that these trolls are part of the "alt-right." "The problem I'm stating here is not that 'there are trolls on the internet' but that people who proclaim to be on our side are trying to tear down women in our in-group," she wrote.

Another self-described "conservative woman" also had a problem with her movement's underlying culture. In a video titled, "Why I'm Not Married," Lauren Southern responded to the backlash she received for pushing "traditional family values" and trying to tear down feminism — while not turning into a baby-making machine, herself.

800565979_1280x720.jpg

00:00/00:00

"I am not trying to sell the idea that myself, as a 22-year-old, needs to be married right now for the sake of traditionalism and not being a degenerate," Southern said in a YouTube video. "What is also just completely shocking to me is the utter lack of understanding of nuance."

Southern said that women should be able to choose their own life path and not be attacked for it, which sounds like what women have been shouting for a few decades now.

Advertisement:
While McCarthy would like to see racism without the sexism in the white supremacist movement — and Southern would appreciate it if anti-feminist women were given the ability to choose for themselves what kind of life they want to lead — it's worth wondering if these women are liberal.

After all, what kind of "alt-right" darling wants to promote some intersectionalism?

I had a feeling that was the kind of women you liked. Burka'd up and silent.
It wouldn’t be a surprise if a certain individual knows what position they'll be placed, in their Narnia ethnostate to only ever exist in their dreams. The most strident fash women are nearly always the ones carrying their own internalised misogyny and self-hate.

The Housewives of White Supremacy
By Annie Kelly

Ms. Kelly is a Ph.D. student researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far right.

03Kelly-articleLarge-v4.jpg

In a podcast interview posted last spring, Nicole Jorgenson, a singer and former schoolteacher in North Dakota, explains to her host that she has never been happier since marrying and having children. And yet between cute pastoral anecdotes of growing her own vegetables and making banana bread, it soon becomes clear that Ms. Jorgenson is advocating something sinister — not just a return to agrarian motherhood.

She lived in Germany temporarily, she says, but left just before “an influx of refugees took over the country.” She just had a child and thinks the new baby is beautiful — but maybe not quite in the same way all mothers do: “I always wanted children that looked like me,” she says, “blond-haired, blue-eyed babies, but I kind of had to say it under my breath.”

By the time the interviewer begins to gush about how wonderful it is that Ms. Jorgenson and her husband are both of Norwegian heritage — “you guys come from the same blood” — it’s clear what political demographic both women are catering to. Ms. Jorgenson is being interviewed on Radio 3Fourteen, a white supremacist talk radio program; it is interviewing her because she considers herself a tradwife.

The digital far right, frequently called the alt-right, is largely regarded as a men-only space. The photographs from the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., were striking for the lack of female faces in a sea of button-down-wearing snarls. The movement shares DNA with so-called incels, a network of men who feel women have unfairly denied them sexual relationships. And it is defined in part by its misogyny and its anti-feminist, anti-woman language.

ADVERTISEMENT

But some members of the alt-right have been weighing whether the absence of women from their movement is a problem. In 2016, the Swedish nationalist Marcus Follin, who calls himself The Golden One on YouTube, made a video titled “The Women Question.” In it, he urged his followers to dial down the open misogyny and consider new strategies to win over more women to the white nationalist cause. Mr. Follin was responding to statistics from the Austrian presidential election that year, in which female voters helped swing the election away from the candidate of the far-right Freedom Party. “You might not like that women have the right to vote, you might not like that anyone has the right to vote,” Mr. Follin conceded, “but it’s about winning a long-term political victory.”

Enter the tradwives.

Over the past few years, dozens of YouTube and social media accounts have sprung up showcasing soft-spoken young white women who extol the virtues of staying at home, submitting to male leadership and bearing lots of children — being “traditional wives.” These accounts pepper their messages with scrapbook-style collections of 1950s advertising images showing glamorous mothers in lipstick and heels with happy families and beautiful, opulent homes. They give their videos titles like “Female Nature and Advice for Young Ladies,” “How I Homeschool” and “You Might be a Millennial Housewife If….”

But running alongside what could be mistaken for a peculiar style of mommy-vlogging is a virulent strain of white nationalism. One such advocate who calls herself “Wife With a Purpose” made international headlines last year when she issued something she titled “the white baby challenge.” Citing falling white birthrates in the West, she urged her followers to procreate. “I’ve made six!” she wrote. “Match or beat me!” Wife With a Purpose might be the most prominent and certainly most openly white supremacist of the women who call themselves tradwives, but she is not an anomaly: These accounts veer dizzyingly from Cosmo-style tips on pleasing your husband to racist musings about “ghetto music” to, on some occasions, calls to reassert their vision of the white race. The seemingly anachronistic way they dress is no accident. The deliberately hyperfeminine aesthetics are constructed precisely to mask the authoritarianism of their ideology.

ADVERTISEMENT

There is nothing particularly new about this message within the far right. And tradwives still constitute a niche digital subculture. There’s a clear market for their message — the biggest tradwife accounts usually surge to about 10,000 YouTube subscribers in just a year of posting — but their male alt-right counterparts have 10 times the number of followers.

Still, tradwives remain worth contemplating because they help illuminate some of the forces that drive the alt-right and where the movement might be going. The alt-right is abhorrent; it is racist and hate-filled. But it is, like any other mass movement, also driven by a sense of dissatisfaction with modern life. Tradwives help us understand the sources of that dissatisfaction by revealing points of overlap between red-lipsticked mothers of six and the men who complain of being “kissless virgins.”

A frustrated yearning for a mythic past of material abundance, at a time when it is becoming increasingly difficult for young people to build careers and achieve financial security, is not gender-specific. Young people face ever more obstacles, higher demands and continually dwindling returns in the form of work benefits, job security and pay. We shouldn’t underestimate how some young white women, when faced with this bleak economic landscape and then presented with a rosy image of 1950s domestic bliss, may look back to 1960s Friedan-era feminism as having cheated them out of a family and a luxurious lifestyle, all supported by a single income. The men on the alt-right might point to diversity initiatives and mass immigration as having dismantled their career prospects; the women are furious that they have to consider career prospects at all.

Tradwives also point to the ways that the half-finished work of the sexual revolution has brought about not just male but also female discontents. The likes of pickup artists and incels claim that the sexual revolution has brought about a consequence-free life of pleasure for young women, while socially awkward or unattractive men are left behind. But the existence of tradwives points to a more nuanced reality. Female fears of objectification and sexual violence remain as potent as ever; the tradwife subculture exploits them by blaming modernity for such phenomena, and then offers chastity, marriage and motherhood as an escape. As one such YouTube commentator, a teenager, told her audience, traditionalism does “what feminism is supposed to do” in preventing women from being made into “sexual objects” and treated “like a whore.”

ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a lie, of course. Modesty has never been a safeguard against degradation or rape, and we know that a rapist is no less likely to hurt a woman simply because he’s married to her. But it’s not difficult to see how it could be a seductive lie; the continuous headlines made by the #MeToo movement, paradoxically, were eagerly shared among tradwife networks, as supposed proof that sexual liberation had made life unacceptably dangerous for women.

At present, these shared dissatisfactions haven’t helped the alt-right recruit significant numbers of women because, quite simply, the men cannot keep their seething misogyny in check. Women, even those initially sympathetic to alt-right ideas, face blistering hostility on alt-right message boards and forums when they try to participate. Several longtime alt-right commentators have begun to post lengthy warnings denouncing “ trad thots” — women they deem disingenuous in their support — who they say latch onto the movement as a source of fame or money. Lauren Southern, an alt-right YouTube commentator, recently put out a video called “Why I’m Not Married,” in which she pleaded with her audience to stop calling her a “degenerate” for not being married with children at age 22. It’s exceedingly difficult to feel sorry for Ms. Southern, whose stunts have included attempting to block direly needed refugee rescue boats off the coast of Italy. But it’s understandable that even women with white nationalist sympathies may not be leaping to sign up for this kind of treatment.

Like most political networks primarily based on the internet, the alt-right evolved extremely fast. When I began studying digital anti-feminist and far-right networks for my doctorate in 2015, the number of women in these spaces seemed small enough to be insignificant. There has since been such a surfeit of women beginning careers off such networks, many infusing their particular brand of far-right ideology with “trad” rhetoric, that it now seems irresponsible not to think about them, their roles and what they reveal. The material conditions that allow far-right movements to thrive seem unlikely to change, and feminism’s work is far from done in countering the kind of sexual anxieties that the alt-right exploits. Tradwives may seem like a lunatic fringe at present, but they may not stay one for long.

Annie Kelly is a Ph.D. student at the University of East Anglia researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far-right.

I’ve changed my plea to guilty. And no-one can dissuade me.
32219-full.jpg

What a most revealing reply. You reveal the self-hate and subservience expected from alt-right women by alt-right men. To do otherwise unleashes the inevitable backlash detailed in the piece below.

"Alt-right" women are upset that "alt-right" men are treating them terribly

Some prominent "alt-right" women are calling for more equality and acceptance within the movement

There's trouble brewing in the MAGA world, as prominent women in the "alt-right" are upset that white nationalists are being misogynistic towards them.

Women in the "alt-right" "are constantly harassed by low level anonymous trolls trying to put us in our place," self-described "Ethno Nationalist" Tara McCarthy wrote on Twitter Sunday, in a moment of revelation that was well-known to basically anyone else. "The ultimate goal seems to be to bully us off the internet."

Advertisement:
Women in the Alt Right are constantly harassed by low status anonymous trolls trying to put us in our place.

Women of all ages, who do or don't have children, are harassed for various 'reasons'.

The ultimate goal seems to be to bully us off the internet.

Men in the Alt Right are going to have to decide whether they will continue to passively/actively endorse this behavior, or speak out against it.

If you want more women speaking publicly about ethno nationalism, I suggest you choose the latter.

Guys, I'm not saying I can't take any trolling or harassment on the internet, *obviously* I can. I've probably had more of it than most of you will see in a lifetime, and I'm still here. Not going anywhere. I'm not stating the above solely for my own personal benefit. — Tara McCarthy (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

The problem I'm stating here is not that 'there are trolls on the internet' but that people who proclaim to be on our side are trying to tear down women in our in-group. If you can't see why this is dysfunctional, I can't help you. — Tara McCarthy (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

By the end of the thread, McCarthy made it clear that these trolls are part of the "alt-right." "The problem I'm stating here is not that 'there are trolls on the internet' but that people who proclaim to be on our side are trying to tear down women in our in-group," she wrote.

Another self-described "conservative woman" also had a problem with her movement's underlying culture. In a video titled, "Why I'm Not Married," Lauren Southern responded to the backlash she received for pushing "traditional family values" and trying to tear down feminism — while not turning into a baby-making machine, herself.

800565979_1280x720.jpg

00:00/00:00

"I am not trying to sell the idea that myself, as a 22-year-old, needs to be married right now for the sake of traditionalism and not being a degenerate," Southern said in a YouTube video. "What is also just completely shocking to me is the utter lack of understanding of nuance."

Southern said that women should be able to choose their own life path and not be attacked for it, which sounds like what women have been shouting for a few decades now.

Advertisement:
While McCarthy would like to see racism without the sexism in the white supremacist movement — and Southern would appreciate it if anti-feminist women were given the ability to choose for themselves what kind of life they want to lead — it's worth wondering if these women are liberal.

After all, what kind of "alt-right" darling wants to promote some intersectionalism?
Morgoth's video about British young women abroad. In Morgoth's own words he says that "British Girls Abroad Are An Absolute Disgrace" and he has made a video about it:

Morgoth's video about British young women abroad. In Morgoth's own words he says that "British Girls Abroad Are An Absolute Disgrace" and he has made a video about it:

This is the degeneracy that our Zio-masters encourage. For boys to act like girls and girls to act like boys - a bit like the song. For remember, our lands (and media and banks) are in the hands of our enemies. Back in the thirties one man managed to usurp that power, but unfortunately he didn't manage to secure it.

Another alt-righter putting on display the open misogyny his kind inevitably have towards those they claim to “honour“ and supposedly “protect”? Yeah. As if.
And how very revealing in itself that there’s been no response - as yet - from the Handmaiden Supreme towards points made about how those she regularly aligns herself view her as a female.
Silence descends when irrefutable truths and facts she knows she can’t brush aside are presented.

It wouldn’t be a surprise if a certain individual knows what position they'll be placed, in their Narnia ethnostate to only ever exist in their dreams. The most strident fash women are nearly always the ones carrying their own internalised misogyny and self-hate.

The Housewives of White Supremacy
By Annie Kelly

Ms. Kelly is a Ph.D. student researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far right.

03Kelly-articleLarge-v4.jpg

In a podcast interview posted last spring, Nicole Jorgenson, a singer and former schoolteacher in North Dakota, explains to her host that she has never been happier since marrying and having children. And yet between cute pastoral anecdotes of growing her own vegetables and making banana bread, it soon becomes clear that Ms. Jorgenson is advocating something sinister — not just a return to agrarian motherhood.

She lived in Germany temporarily, she says, but left just before “an influx of refugees took over the country.” She just had a child and thinks the new baby is beautiful — but maybe not quite in the same way all mothers do: “I always wanted children that looked like me,” she says, “blond-haired, blue-eyed babies, but I kind of had to say it under my breath.”

By the time the interviewer begins to gush about how wonderful it is that Ms. Jorgenson and her husband are both of Norwegian heritage — “you guys come from the same blood” — it’s clear what political demographic both women are catering to. Ms. Jorgenson is being interviewed on Radio 3Fourteen, a white supremacist talk radio program; it is interviewing her because she considers herself a tradwife.

The digital far right, frequently called the alt-right, is largely regarded as a men-only space. The photographs from the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., were striking for the lack of female faces in a sea of button-down-wearing snarls. The movement shares DNA with so-called incels, a network of men who feel women have unfairly denied them sexual relationships. And it is defined in part by its misogyny and its anti-feminist, anti-woman language.

ADVERTISEMENT

But some members of the alt-right have been weighing whether the absence of women from their movement is a problem. In 2016, the Swedish nationalist Marcus Follin, who calls himself The Golden One on YouTube, made a video titled “The Women Question.” In it, he urged his followers to dial down the open misogyny and consider new strategies to win over more women to the white nationalist cause. Mr. Follin was responding to statistics from the Austrian presidential election that year, in which female voters helped swing the election away from the candidate of the far-right Freedom Party. “You might not like that women have the right to vote, you might not like that anyone has the right to vote,” Mr. Follin conceded, “but it’s about winning a long-term political victory.”

Enter the tradwives.

Over the past few years, dozens of YouTube and social media accounts have sprung up showcasing soft-spoken young white women who extol the virtues of staying at home, submitting to male leadership and bearing lots of children — being “traditional wives.” These accounts pepper their messages with scrapbook-style collections of 1950s advertising images showing glamorous mothers in lipstick and heels with happy families and beautiful, opulent homes. They give their videos titles like “Female Nature and Advice for Young Ladies,” “How I Homeschool” and “You Might be a Millennial Housewife If….”

But running alongside what could be mistaken for a peculiar style of mommy-vlogging is a virulent strain of white nationalism. One such advocate who calls herself “Wife With a Purpose” made international headlines last year when she issued something she titled “the white baby challenge.” Citing falling white birthrates in the West, she urged her followers to procreate. “I’ve made six!” she wrote. “Match or beat me!” Wife With a Purpose might be the most prominent and certainly most openly white supremacist of the women who call themselves tradwives, but she is not an anomaly: These accounts veer dizzyingly from Cosmo-style tips on pleasing your husband to racist musings about “ghetto music” to, on some occasions, calls to reassert their vision of the white race. The seemingly anachronistic way they dress is no accident. The deliberately hyperfeminine aesthetics are constructed precisely to mask the authoritarianism of their ideology.

ADVERTISEMENT

There is nothing particularly new about this message within the far right. And tradwives still constitute a niche digital subculture. There’s a clear market for their message — the biggest tradwife accounts usually surge to about 10,000 YouTube subscribers in just a year of posting — but their male alt-right counterparts have 10 times the number of followers.

Still, tradwives remain worth contemplating because they help illuminate some of the forces that drive the alt-right and where the movement might be going. The alt-right is abhorrent; it is racist and hate-filled. But it is, like any other mass movement, also driven by a sense of dissatisfaction with modern life. Tradwives help us understand the sources of that dissatisfaction by revealing points of overlap between red-lipsticked mothers of six and the men who complain of being “kissless virgins.”

A frustrated yearning for a mythic past of material abundance, at a time when it is becoming increasingly difficult for young people to build careers and achieve financial security, is not gender-specific. Young people face ever more obstacles, higher demands and continually dwindling returns in the form of work benefits, job security and pay. We shouldn’t underestimate how some young white women, when faced with this bleak economic landscape and then presented with a rosy image of 1950s domestic bliss, may look back to 1960s Friedan-era feminism as having cheated them out of a family and a luxurious lifestyle, all supported by a single income. The men on the alt-right might point to diversity initiatives and mass immigration as having dismantled their career prospects; the women are furious that they have to consider career prospects at all.

Tradwives also point to the ways that the half-finished work of the sexual revolution has brought about not just male but also female discontents. The likes of pickup artists and incels claim that the sexual revolution has brought about a consequence-free life of pleasure for young women, while socially awkward or unattractive men are left behind. But the existence of tradwives points to a more nuanced reality. Female fears of objectification and sexual violence remain as potent as ever; the tradwife subculture exploits them by blaming modernity for such phenomena, and then offers chastity, marriage and motherhood as an escape. As one such YouTube commentator, a teenager, told her audience, traditionalism does “what feminism is supposed to do” in preventing women from being made into “sexual objects” and treated “like a whore.”

ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a lie, of course. Modesty has never been a safeguard against degradation or rape, and we know that a rapist is no less likely to hurt a woman simply because he’s married to her. But it’s not difficult to see how it could be a seductive lie; the continuous headlines made by the #MeToo movement, paradoxically, were eagerly shared among tradwife networks, as supposed proof that sexual liberation had made life unacceptably dangerous for women.

At present, these shared dissatisfactions haven’t helped the alt-right recruit significant numbers of women because, quite simply, the men cannot keep their seething misogyny in check. Women, even those initially sympathetic to alt-right ideas, face blistering hostility on alt-right message boards and forums when they try to participate. Several longtime alt-right commentators have begun to post lengthy warnings denouncing “ trad thots” — women they deem disingenuous in their support — who they say latch onto the movement as a source of fame or money. Lauren Southern, an alt-right YouTube commentator, recently put out a video called “Why I’m Not Married,” in which she pleaded with her audience to stop calling her a “degenerate” for not being married with children at age 22. It’s exceedingly difficult to feel sorry for Ms. Southern, whose stunts have included attempting to block direly needed refugee rescue boats off the coast of Italy. But it’s understandable that even women with white nationalist sympathies may not be leaping to sign up for this kind of treatment.

Like most political networks primarily based on the internet, the alt-right evolved extremely fast. When I began studying digital anti-feminist and far-right networks for my doctorate in 2015, the number of women in these spaces seemed small enough to be insignificant. There has since been such a surfeit of women beginning careers off such networks, many infusing their particular brand of far-right ideology with “trad” rhetoric, that it now seems irresponsible not to think about them, their roles and what they reveal. The material conditions that allow far-right movements to thrive seem unlikely to change, and feminism’s work is far from done in countering the kind of sexual anxieties that the alt-right exploits. Tradwives may seem like a lunatic fringe at present, but they may not stay one for long.

Annie Kelly is a Ph.D. student at the University of East Anglia researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far-right.
Usual baloney from a university-indoctrinated automaton. Can they ever write anything interesting? Why is their drivel always so predictable? Have they ever heard of diversity of thought and opinion? Clearly not. I found myself falling asleep after the third line - is it humanly possible to read any further without dying of boredom?

All university attendees and lecturers deserve to be gassed (because their brains already clearly have been).

Nothing to say about how your menfolk see and treat you, @reelfountain? So you put your cowardice on full display, and do the inevitable....you blame the Jews as a means of pitifully deflecting attention away from your telling silence on the matter you can’t escape from.
Funny how so many of your heroes are on the payroll of those you detest. You’re very much a most confused individual. Not a surprise. Your need to self-venerate only highlights your deeply rooted insecurities very much indeed with each and every syllable you write. :thumb:

Another alt-righter putting on display the open misogyny his kind inevitably have towards those they claim to “honour“ and supposedly “protect”? Yeah. As if.
And how very revealing in itself that there’s been no response - as yet - from the Handmaiden Supreme towards points made about how those she regularly aligns herself view her as a female.
Silence descends when irrefutable truths and facts she knows she can’t brush aside are presented.
With me, I can assure you, silence never descends. Left wingers treat groups of people as blocs, or stats on a power point presentation, they don't understand individuality. If I was a degenerate slapper holidaying in the sun, my behaviour aligning with the morals of a Jewish porno star, why would I expect anybody to 'protect' or 'champion' me? That's more in the vein of Left wing victimhood/identity politics. In the Right, if you act stupidly you get criticized for your behaviour and rightly so.

You're a very confused person; clearly not a thinker. Leave politics and social concerns to those who know better and aren't so biased.

And lay off the drugs. You leftists need to clean up. Lay off the weed, read Nietzsche and man up! Because when civil war descends if you're not hacked to ribbons by the blacks and their machetes the Right will annihilate your fey feminised arses in a hellish blitzkrieg apocalypto.

Last edited:
Usual baloney from a university-indoctrinated automaton. Can they ever write anything interesting? Why is their drivel always so predictable? Have they ever heard of diversity of thought and opinion? Clearly not. I found myself falling asleep after the third line - is it humanly possible to read any further without dying of boredom?

All university attendees and lecturers deserve to be gassed (because their brains already clearly have been).

Working-class and non-university educated, actually. When you can’t give a straight and direct answer to points addressed to you, the insults you come back effectively let us know you can’t deny effectively what’s been said to you. You’ve confirmed them to be very much true.
Thanks for ever so selflessly underlining this....oh so very clearly.:brows:

With me, I can assure you, silence never descends. Left wingers treat groups of people as blocs, or stats on a power point presentation, they don't understand individuality. If I was a degenerate slapper holidaying in the sun, and my behaviour aligning with the morals of a Jewish porno star, why would I expect anybody to 'protect' or 'champion' me? That's more in the vein of Left wing victimhood/identity politics. In the Right, if you act stupidly you get criticized for your behaviour and rightly so.

You're a very confused person; clearly not a thinker. Leave politics and social concerns to those who know better and aren't so biased.

And lay off the drugs. You leftists need to clean up. Lay off the weed, read Nietzsche and man up! Because when civil war descends if you're not hacked to ribbons by the blacks and their machetes the Right will annihilate your fey feminised arses in a hellish blitzkrieg apocalypto.

Was this you abusing a black footballer today?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50111754

With me, I can assure you, silence never descends. Left wingers treat groups of people as blocs, or stats on a power point presentation, they don't understand individuality. If I was a degenerate slapper holidaying in the sun, and my behaviour aligning with the morals of a Jewish porno star, why would I expect anybody to 'protect' or 'champion' me? That's more in the vein of Left wing victimhood/identity politics. In the Right, if you act stupidly you get criticized for your behaviour and rightly so.

And lay off the drugs. You leftists need to clean up. Lay off the weed. Because when civil war descends if you're not cut to ribbons by the blacks and their machetes the Right will obliterate your fey feminised arses in a curt blitzkrieg.

Awww. A raw nerve’s been touched. Namely yours. Oh, you’re a handmaiden alright. Your insults are a reflex response to truths about yourself....aren’t they, @reelfountain?
Absolutely. That you’ve nothing to say directly about male alt-right misogyny other than your bile confirms my point. You’ve all too real experience of it....haven’t you?
That Lauren Southern had to lengthily address and have to justify being single and childless only serves to highlight how your male counterparts not only expect, but demand you to be with no room for compromise whatsoever.
Put simply, they see you as being no better than the Muslim women you in your desperation delude yourself as somehow being “superior” to. In your dreams, of course.
Oh, well. Handmaidens do as handmaidens are commanded to do by their menfolk. And don’t you know that....all too well? Ta-raaaa then. Ta-raaaa!:brows:

Working-class and non-university educated, actually. When you can’t give a straight and direct answer to points addressed to you, the insults you come back effectively let us know you can’t deny effectively what’s been said to you. You’ve confirmed them to be very much true.
Thanks for ever so selflessly underlining this....oh so very clearly.:brows:
The person who wrote that bile is a Phd student - it says so. Are you high?

Was this you abusing a black footballer today?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50111754
Ah, a poor footballer was called a few names. Did he cry? Did his mum arrive to give him a cuddle?

'Football' is a joke. And by that I mean the whole football industry. Once it was tough and working class and if you took stick you had to shrug it off or deal with it your own way. Now they're probably offering footballers therapy for being called a few names - what happened?

Last edited:
Awww. A raw nerve’s been touched. Namely yours. Oh, you’re a handmaiden alright. Your insults are a reflex response to truths about yourself....aren’t they, @reelfountain?
Absolutely. That you’ve nothing to say directly about male alt-right misogyny other than your bile confirms my point. You’ve all too real experience of it....haven’t you?
That Lauren Southern had to lengthily address and have to justify being single and childless only serves to highlight how your male counterparts not only expect, but demand you to be with no room for compromise whatsoever.
Put simply, they see you as being no better than the Muslim women you in your desperation delude yourself as somehow being “superior” to. In your dreams, of course.
Oh, well. Handmaidens do as handmaidens are commanded to do by their menfolk. And don’t you know that....all too well? Ta-raaaa then. Ta-raaaa!:brows:
Lauren Southern is a Zionist. That means to me she is an enemy. You're clearly on drugs. You only see in black and white. Typical liberal-left thinking.

The American (and English) alt-right is riddled with Jewish shills. I despise most of the "alt-right" and see it as 'controlled opposition' by globalists - which is why I never use or endorse the term.

You're clueless - you probably think I like Katie Hopkins!

Last edited:
Lauren Southern is a Zionist. That means to me she is an enemy. You're clearly on drugs. You only see in black and white.
If this is all you’ve got for a reply, you give another definitive example of your internalised misogyny. Haven’t you been groomed to a turn? :rolleyes:

If this is all you’ve got for a reply, you give another definitive example of your internalised misogyny. Haven’t you been groomed to a turn? :rolleyes:
Anyone who acknowledges terms like "internalised misogyny" is too far down the road of cultural marxist brainwashing to save I'm afraid. I'd refer them back to my earlier 'liberal psychological breakdown treatment' - but be warned, it involves 48 hrs of waterboarding, stress positions and white noise, and doesn't always work.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom