BILLBOARD ON BEVERLY BLVD - Morrissey Central

August 28, 2019

LOS ANGELES
photographs taken by Steven Patrick Morrissey, 27 August 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I can see. I would have chosen something like that at 9 y.o. Where are you from?
From Ireland where we have many strange traditions. I believe I chose the name shortly after or before I kissed the Bishop’s ring. Yes don’t ask. Do you mind me asking where you’re from and if your Confirmation went as smoothly?

Tweet from Saatchi Art (@SaatchiArt)
Saatchi Art (@SaatchiArt) Tweeted:
Happy #LunarNewYear! In celebration of the #YearOfThePig meet ‘Pigcasso’ a slaughterhouse-escapee hog with an artist’s hand. (Photo credit: @farmsanctuarysa) https://t.co/Sf7xFjZeO3

Happy #LunarNewYear! In celebration of the #YearOfThePig meet ‘Pigcasso’ a slaughterhouse-escapee hog with an artist’s hand. (Photo credit: @farmsanctuarysa) https://t.co/Sf7xFjZeO3

The Chinese are right this time as I am a pig and knew it for years. This is my year and I am going to get my hands on that Pigcasso painting.

They are so clever and have very discerning taste.
I have a 4 year old neutered boar who likes football and devouring watermelons after delivering a karate chop to split one open.
I've never introduced him to acrylics, maybe an idea for those autumn evenings.

I just drove past this today. I wonder if he was eating at Angelini Osteria nearby.

Reckon there was a sighting of The California Son at the Beverly Cinema last night, right down the street from the billboard. Reckon he was with Quentin Tarantino watching "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". Reckon a fitting movie for California's son. Reckon if California's Son is going to become an actor now.

I reckon how the Pig Vigils is going to affect Farmer John's relationship with the The California Son's childhood love and team the Dodgers. Reckon The California Son is trying hard to get Farmer John's pig slaughtering plant in downtown Moz Angeles shut down. It's amazin' m8 inn n nnn n nn it how much power The California Son has in his hometown Moz Angeles and California. Reckon if he could be governor of California if he didn't enjoy the beach life so much in Malibu. Sacramento is definitely not Malibu inn n n nnn nn n it chipper curry c*** wacker tits.

From Ireland where we have many strange traditions. I believe I chose the name shortly after or before I kissed the Bishop’s ring. Yes don’t ask. Do you mind me asking where you’re from and if your Confirmation went as smoothly?

From Argentina. My confirmation was very simple. No kisses, no new name. Not too many traditions. Less is more. Or maybe not. Who knows :)

August 28, 2019

LOS ANGELES
photographs taken by Steven Patrick Morrissey, 27 August 2019

full

Underneath is someone scribbled YES YOU ARE.

Come come delicious bacon come.

If Moz had bacon he would have testosterone and no bitch tits and wouldn't have to fork out a lot of money on a Victoria Secrets bra but after all that is why Damon is so turned on by him.

"Damon, daddy's got milk for you".

Underneath is someone scribbled YES YOU ARE.

Come come delicious bacon come.

If Moz had bacon he would have testosterone and no bitch tits and wouldn't have to fork out a lot of money on a Victoria Secrets bra but after all that is why Damon is so turned on by him.

"Damon, daddy's got milk for you".

Consuming flesh, blood and bone marrow fractures identity and feeds the reptilian brain to reinforce a rationale of hierarchy. This promotes acceptance of hostile domination and reduces every form of life to a position in the food chain. An antiquated and backward notion perpetuated by religion, government and industry and to some degree family.
Consuming flesh creates a potent physiological bias that depresses the instinct of compassion not only perpetuating the act but rendering it an addiction.
Eating flesh that has been the sentient containment of a being that has thought, cared, given birth, had habits and personality traits, desires and fears and was then murdered, is not simply food. It is a physical, energetic and psychological interaction.
When the time of slaughter draws near, the animal knows death is close.
Those who wait in line for death and hear the screams and smell the blood of animals being killed before them are in a state of deep psychotic disassociation, similar to a child who cannot escape inevitable abuse. The animal will move into fight or flight mode but will not be able to escape or defend itself.
The adrenaline meant for reaction is trapped in its body. The dread, panic and terror is such that relief is found only in disengagement from awareness.
Killing a pig, a dog a hen or a horse in order to consume its body is akin to child abuse. Predatorial behaviour from those who choose to justify it because the society they move in approves of this programming and of course profits by it.
Those who consume the end product of flesh offered up in neat little packages are inevitably impaired by this miasma of despair

You should write for Penthouse Forum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom