BILLBOARD ON BEVERLY BLVD - Morrissey Central

BILLBOARD ON BEVERLY BLVD - Morrissey Central
August 28, 2019

LOS ANGELES
photographs taken by Steven Patrick Morrissey, 27 August 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
a bear will kick your ass. they dont want to hang out with us. i know these things. i can COMMUNICATE with all animals. they call that sorcery.
no, a baby bear will not kick your ass. I read all about a woman raising a baby polar bear in a book called "andy bear" when I was seven. it was a very rewarding experience for her. she gave him baths in her bathtub (!)

it looks so thick and hairy! I have good skin, people compliment me daily on my complexion and tell me "you must be doing something right". but I have the kind of pale papery English skin that becomes a godawful mess like it was chewed on by a toothless eskimo woman as soon as you hit forty so im scared for the future.

It's a continuing source of bafflement why he has, or appears to have more compassion for pigs than brown-skinned folk. He's a disgrace.

Good photo. Is he calling himself Steven Patrick Morrissey now or was that someone else's words? I thought he hated using or being called by his full name.

Question: what is Moz's second middle name? If he did his confirmation then he is Steven Patrick Something Morrissey. Most Catholics have two middle names but they rarely use either of them. The first one you get is with First Communion, the 2nd is with Confirmation. I know Moz and parents are not religious but maybe they went through the motions.

p.s. I think this is my most boring post ever.
im a catholic and don't have a middle name,re your confirmation name,you would never write it down as an actual name.

This is the first time I read that most catholics have two middle names and that you get them one in your first communion and the other in your confirmation. I'm catholic and this is a true revelation for me. Perhaps this happens at a specific place in the world, but I suspect it has nothing to do with being catholic.

Animals are not food. We are animals.
iv just posted the same,im catholic with no middle name.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom