BILLBOARD ON BEVERLY BLVD - Morrissey Central

BILLBOARD ON BEVERLY BLVD - Morrissey Central
August 28, 2019

LOS ANGELES
photographs taken by Steven Patrick Morrissey, 27 August 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Good photo. Is he calling himself Steven Patrick Morrissey now or was that someone else's words? I thought he hated using or being called by his full name.

Question: what is Moz's second middle name? If he did his confirmation then he is Steven Patrick Something Morrissey. Most Catholics have two middle names but they rarely use either of them. The first one you get is with First Communion, the 2nd is with Confirmation. I know Moz and parents are not religious but maybe they went through the motions.

p.s. I think this is my most boring post ever.

Good photo. Is he calling himself Steven Patrick Morrissey now or was that someone else's words? I thought he hated using or being called by his full name.

Question: what is Moz's second middle name? If he did his confirmation then he is Steven Patrick Something Morrissey. Most Catholics have two middle names but they rarely use either of them. The first one you get is with First Communion, the 2nd is with Confirmation. I know Moz and parents are not religious but maybe they went through the motions.

He said he wanted all three names on his gravestone.

Reckon it blindin' amazes me m8 inn n n nnn nnn n it how you foreigners a million miles away from The California Son's hometown Moz Angeles can make such delusional statements like he isn't religious or his favorite kickball team is mankchaster liver pool town united or he supports bricksit or for brittin when him and The California Girl are at mass every Sunday at Our Lady of Malibu, he plays basketball and was the total assists leader at Hollywood High (a record that still stands today), and has no f***ing idea what bricksit or for brittin is, he just does what Pete tells him to keep sales up on the mporium uk. You people have your own shitty bands like Right Said Fred, Youngblud, The Electric Crayons, The Cure, Big Country, Joy Order, the nazi lady who sings "99 looft ballons", Def Leppard....etc. Can you jealous lazy delusional loonie c*** wacker tits foreigners just go home!!!

This is the first time I read that most catholics have two middle names and that you get them one in your first communion and the other in your confirmation. I'm catholic and this is a true revelation for me. Perhaps this happens at a specific place in the world, but I suspect it has nothing to do with being catholic.

Animals are not food. We are animals.

Except pigs are food. Everything is food for something, just ask Robert Pickton. Vegans are malnourished snowflakes.
"Snowflakes"... because only weak and emotionally incontinent people have empathy, yes?
As for "malnourished":
"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes... Studies of vegetarians indicate that they often have lower mortality rates from several chronic degenerative diseases than do nonvegetarians "

Human beings living in Western society are not food to anyone. We are above the food chain, full stop. We have separated ourselves from the natural and harmonious balance of life in death in favor of factory farming. There's nothing natural about factory farming.
That sign was obviously intended for humans, not pythons. Pigs are not food for humans, as we've given up our spot in the food chain in exchange for comfort and security. We can no longer morally justifiably kill a pig for food, because we no longer need to do so to survive. If you agree with the moral principle of utilitarianism, I can say that in killing a pig for food, you're no longer preventing an equal or greater amount of suffering (as you would be if the consequence of not killing that pig was your starvation). As the ADA has proved, one can be healthy without eating animals- so the only reason one would continue to eat meat is because they like the taste.
Then, the only question is this: which is of more value- your taste buds/your transient sensory pleasure or an animal's life?
Yes, animals don't seem to have as much scope or awareness as we do. It's not necessary to attribute "human emotions" to animals if that happens to be your qualm. No, animals likely don't have the capacity to philosophize like we do... but they suffer the same. They feel pain, just like we do. I think that's all that's important.

I reckon you anti-American terrorist jihad foreigners should not be posting about Irish-American Roman Catholics. The California Son had the option to select a name of a Saint at his confirmation, but since his baptized name was already two names of Saints Steven Patrick, he didn't pick one. Get educated you lazy foreigners. What are they teaching you in Brittin, Serb, and Sweaddin? How to order under 2 minutes from the Burger King menu? How to find a Nike, Under Armour, New Balance shirt, or a pair of 501's online under $500 dollars shipped to your backwards country?

Last edited:
This is the first time I read that most catholics have two middle names and that you get them one in your first communion and the other in your confirmation. I'm catholic and this is a true revelation for me. Perhaps this happens at a specific place in the world, but I suspect it has nothing to do with being catholic.

Animals are not food. We are animals.
I agree with you. I strongly identify with marine mammals. in particular the manatee or the sea cow. Thats me.

Not a flattering shot of him.

I think it’s a great picture of him, it’s from the photo session of him posing
with the Johnny Ramone statue/gravestone at Hollywood Forever Cemetry.

:cool:

Im not sympathetic to pigs. pigs are nasty. I've heard so many true stories about people falling into their pens and the pigs eating them alive. they're not nice like cows. a cow wouldn't do that.

plus they're really obnoxious. look at how obnoxious this one is:

he's ruining it for everyone.

the pig shouldn't have been allowed to partake though. pigs will eat anything. give it an old shoe or a tire iron and it will be happy as a pig in clover (no pun intended). but carrots are specifically for bunnies.

dont be such a snob. pigs are so smart. in fact, im gonna get some for the house. INDOOR PIGS.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom