Billboard article: Brian May On Going Vegan Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (April 16, 2020)

Because we were in the boarding queue together, you utter cock? He struck me as a nice guy, though he was tired. Also at the baggage carousel at Heathrow. What the f*** is your problem?
If only you could see yourself as others see you.

If Steve Coogan was offered the lines you’ve shared this morning—for Alan Partridge—he’d reject them; on the grounds that his character has to maintain an iota of dignity to be funny, rather than tragic.

“Also at the baggage carousel”. f***ing priceless. I hope and pray, for your sorry sake, you are taking the piss.

If Steve Coogan was offered the lines you’ve shared this morning—for Alan Partridge—he’d reject them; on the grounds that his character has to maintain an iota of dignity to be funny, rather than tragic.

“Also at the baggage carousel”. f***ing priceless. I hope and pray, for your sorry sake, you are taking the piss.
I can assure you that he isn't. This is Skinny.

Because we were in the boarding queue together, you utter cock? He struck me as a nice guy, though he was tired. Also at the baggage carousel at Heathrow. What the f*** is your problem?
I sat next to him on the Greyhound bus to Flagstaff once. Can confirm he's a solid dude.

Oh f***, actual laugh!?!
So you lie again...you weren't on a flight at all...now you were in a 'boarding' queue, no doubt boring all around you regaling tedious tales of 'star' association. What an utter narcissistic cock you are...mixing with the stars, but only in that tiny fantasy mind of yours. :rolleyes:

But wait, there was another encounter...at the carousel, so now it's twice!

Despite him being so 'tired', and a 'nice guy', I'm sure he was awake enough to be able to suss out what a complete knob you were, and the bigger one you developed into today.

You're my problem if you want to know, and you're also a problem for most of us on this site.
So Fak Arf & be a narcissist elsewhere...oh ye who never reads anon posts.
No one is remotely interested in your sad little 'fantasy tales'.

LOL, yep, what a complete tit this skinny guy.
Fetch that mirror Ethel.

Only problem is the virus came from a lab...….it wasn't because some knucklehead ate a bat. The lab was Chinese Communist Party messing with viruses.
Brian May needs a haircut more than pontificating his lack of knowledge.
Brian May=Bowel Movement

Nice guy, Brian May. Had a chat with him when we were on the same flight from Charlotte last year.
?

did you ask him how much money he made from Queen's Sun City concerts during apartheid?

Imagine what you'd be like if Moz had played there at that time? You're a complete phoney mate. Multi tiered moral outrage depending on who's doing it. Joke.

Links to:
"Brian May on Going Vegan Amid Coronavirus Pandemic: 'Eating Animals Has Brought Us to Our Knees as a Species'"

Regards,
FWD.

Brian also needs to be aware that the palm oil used in a lot of vegan products is responsible for the ongoing destruction of the Amazon. And GMO products like tomatoes spliced with fish cells and Soya to name but two are detrimental to human health. Soya also mimics estrogen and should not be given to children as it brings on puberty earlier than normal and affects boys development by giving them abnormal amounts of estrogen.
He is of course, right about the wet markets being hellholes but as to whether they were the cause of the corona virus or some lab - Chinese or otherwise, is still up in the air, so to speak.
Our civil rights have been violated, "mandatory" vaccines are being suggested and free speech is strongly discouraged if the voice is dissenting from the official media line. Who owns what has become really apparent in terms of mainstream and social media platfroms judging by censorship of free thinkers. As for the WHO........LOL.
It's an interesting time to be alive on Earth and I concur with Brian May, that no traffic has made the country roads safe for walkers and cyclists again. Animals are reclaiming the countryside and suburbs,which is lovely to see. Clear blue skies devoid of chem trails and contrails, something not seen since the 80s lifts the spirits. Look at the chem trails in "England is Mine" for example!
Whether we go back to the rat race(bat race in China), or even whether we can, remains to be seen.
As a species we have inadvertently been given this time to use our mind/heart intelligence to figure out what to do differently, instead of reverting back to a life that doesn't serve us or the planet we share with all of creation.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom