Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault

T

Truth

Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial
Cosby, 80, faces a maximum sentence of 10 years and a fine of up to $25,000 on each of three counts.

He was allowed to leave on bail by the judge who cited Cosby's health and said "I'm not going to simply lock him up."
Cosby had not testified but did make an outburst at the end when prosecutors were saying he is a flight risk. Referring to himself in the third-person he shouted, "He does not have a plane, you asshole. I'm sick of this, you asshole."
Cosby's attorney, Tom Mesereau, who successfully defended Michael Jackson previously said that he doesn't believe Cosby is guilty and that the fight is not over.

Those awful white people there to tempt them into becoming criminals has to stop NOW!

Study the sex and anger drive gene in black people online.

It was 20 years ago today, I put a roofie in your Chardonnay!

this well be receiving a cover up now -
f628e0364de83ff39115b7a2714aae67--pudding-pop-pharmacy-humor.jpg

I know he's guilty and I know he deserves to go to prison but I still find it really sad, like we've entered some alternate reality where people like bill cosby do things like this and I just want to go back to the old reality where he was just some goofy tv dad.

I know he's guilty and I know he deserves to go to prison but I still find it really sad, like we've entered some alternate reality where people like bill cosby do things like this and I just want to go back to the old reality where he was just some goofy tv dad.
I have always had an aversion to him.

Yeah, I never fell for Cosby’s act, always smelled fake to me, though I rarely do fall for such, regardless of the offenders color, orientation, gender, nationality or whatever :rolleyes:
Having said that, the incredibly corrupt and incompetent American “justice system” nabbing the likes of him so long after the fact is more one of those low hanging fruit situations and while I’m gratified he will face some punishment, justice delayed is justice denied.
Lotta catholic priests still out there walking free, Hollywood execs, Supreme Court justice nominees, etc who not gonna do a day of jail time, some are even on the verge of a lifetime appointment to an office of immense power!
Then again, most of them are white :o

He was stitched up big time by money grabbing people seeing this as a way to become famous. There is no such thing as sexual assault just people who never realised the way to stardom and money goes via the bed. When that somehow backfires people become angry and we end up with this. Men should never ever deal with women they don't know.

Back
Top Bottom