Bigmouth does it again

billybu69

Subscriber
Well he's done it this time morrissey makes a fool of himself in print. Everyone knows Tangos a far superior orange drink to Fanta.

Aah, Fanta! You're referring to the nazi drink, aren't you?

50 seconds into the segment

Last edited by a moderator:
Mozmal,
* to compare whatever kind of atrocities to the Shoah is in itself exploiting these victims over again. You are robbng them of their dignity for a cheap shot. All decent humans with functioning heart (or whatever your chosen metapphor for empathy is) do not need such a comparison to realise that horrible acts are committed.

*to say Nazis drank x, therefore consumption of x is inherently bad is just stupid. (Shock horror they might have drunk tea coffee wine and beer too!)

Mozmal,
* to compare whatever kind of atrocities to the Shoah is in itself exploiting these victims over again. You are robbng them of their dignity for a cheap shot. All decent humans with functioning heart (or whatever your chosen metapphor for empathy is) do not need such a comparison to realise that horrible acts are committed.

*to say Nazis drank x, therefore consumption of x is inherently bad is just stupid. (Shock horror they might have drunk tea coffee wine and beer too!)

1. Mozmal didn't make the documentary. He just linked to it.
2. The first post (and all subsequent ones) had established this thread as a light-hearted joke thread.

*raises glass of Orangina* Cheers.

How about just plain orange juice? It's healthier blah blah blah

Mozmal,

Quifaa
My intention was not to exploit anyone, and it certainly wasn't a cheap shot. I didn't say Nazis drank anything, I was merely pointing a fact that most people don't realise, that Fanta was created by Coca-Cola to carry on making money in Nazi Germany, while millions of people died.

Back
Top Bottom