Biggest problem with Low In High School?

Biggest Flaw In"Low In High School"

• Lyrics

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Production

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • melody

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Arrangements

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Vocals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, Everything was flawless

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Biggest Problem with Low In High School?

the 'biggest problem' with it is.... that people even have a problem with it. silly really.

o.k so ATYP should been mixed better, big loss there,and my only gripe with J.C.

Otherwise....

LIHS WILL BE KNOWN ONE DAY AS ONE OF HIS BEST ALBUMS ! :thumb:

I do have a bit of mixed feelings about it. I really do like the song but thought it was generally about the police everywhere around the globe but suddenly, at the end it turns out to be specifically about Venezuela.

Not that I dislike that, on the contrary cause what is happening there is imho more or less neglected in comparison to gruesome things when it concerns the police in other countries.

Just wondering if the song was actually intended as such about the police in Venezuela from the start or if he suddenly decided to mention it particularly at the end.

It’s okay though for me, in both instances.

I understand many people don’t like the song as it is different in music and approach compared to what people would expect or want to hear from
Moz but it cannot be denied he tried something new, so the boring “same old, same old”, doesn’t hold any ground, for me, that is. :thumb:
people have to remember M actually goes to places like south America and would see more of these things than we ever will.

The production is fantastic (if we forget All the young people..), his vocals are better than ever and musically the album is beautiful - as much as it pains me to say, the only problem I have is the sometimes clunky lyrics.

Umm, so he's fluent in Spanish and Portuguese? Besides, in the Daily Mail questionnaire he says he doesn't watch tv because of McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials.
no but half his band do ya thicko.

no but half his band do ya thicko.
Well, you haven't managed the concept of capital letters so far, so calling me a thicko is a bit uncalled for. And do you really think that Morrissey listens to his bandmates educating him about the situation in Venezuela? If he actually listened to somebody, anybody!, he wouldn't be in the rut he is nowadays.

I consider it pretty much perfect. A couple lyrics I could do without. As I've said before this album has gotten more listens from me than any album of his. Count me among those that predict this record will be much more esteemed in the future.

Besides, in the Daily Mail questionnaire he says he doesn't watch tv because of McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials.

He's also claimed he doesn't fly on airplanes in interviews (within the past ~10 years). Which of course is absurd.

Well, you haven't managed the concept of capital letters so far, so calling me a thicko is a bit uncalled for. And do you really think that Morrissey listens to his bandmates educating him about the situation in Venezuela? If he actually listened to somebody, anybody!, he wouldn't be in the rut he is nowadays.
Heres 14 capital letters just for you.f*** YOU YOU TWAT.

Back
Top Bottom