Biggest f***ing Whiner EVER

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20090623/US.Forced.Chemo/

There is no way I can express how angry this poor kid and his idiotic parents make me.

"Eew, I don't like chemo, it makes me feel sick!" :mad:

Plus, I'm quite convinced they shaved his head to exaggerate his experience back when they were initially in court. You do not lose your hair after a single chemo session. I didn't lose mine until three months in.

These people don't deserve to have kids. This unfortunate kid has the only form of cancer that's 95% curable, and they're bitching about the cure. I know people who bitch about The Cure, but that's different.

I'm just disgusted.

I don't really blame the kid for complaining, but his parents are nuts. They said they refused treatment because of their religious beliefs-a fake religion called 'Nemenhah', led by Philip Landis, Native American ''neuropath'' who says he can also cure AIDS and Cancer.

So if that's why they object, why did they take him to his first chemo appointment?

He said it gave him a headache and made him tired. 90% chance of living with the chemo-the only treatment that will work. Otherwise, he dies.
Daniel's (the boy) lawyer argues that chemo is poison and should not be used. It is poison, but a poison that kills cancer cells more than normal cells.
Since having the court ordered chemo treatment, his tumor has shrunk, but the parents say that the chemo isn't what's making him better-it's the mix of natural supplements they have been giving him! Oh, that and the iodized water!
Well, the Judge ordered that he have the treatments, hopefully his parents take him instead of running away with him from MN like they did last month.
Yes, his parents are idiots alright....:crazy:

A long time ago I knew of a little boy who died because he wasn't allowed blood for religious grounds.

The law should take over and force this child to have the chemo.He'll be thankful one day.

The cowardice and self-delusion here is appalling. Yes, the chemo is poison. But it works! YES, his tumors are reduced. That's because the chemo works! And yes, it makes you feel like hell. But I'd rather feel like hell for half a year than die.

Their religious beliefs seem to be fabricated out of convenience. They have a responsibility to their son to make him do things he doesn't want to do. They should be ecstatic that he's got this cancer instead of leukemia, or one of the non-Hodge lymphomas, or a brain cancer. Ingrates. :rolleyes:

Sorry, it's all a little too close to home.

The judge said they would remove him from custody if they did not take him for his
treatments.

There was a really horrible thing a while ago when a 12 year old girl died of diabetes because her parents wouldn't take her to the doctors because they were fundamentalist Christians who didn't believe in medical intervention. Insulin injections could have saved her life. It turned out that she'd had siblings who'd also died of treatable medical conditions because of the parents. These children need to be kept away from their parents. :(

I hate when people use their health problems to get attention or sympathy.

Or their relationship with their father.

someone had to

Yeah, it's really rotten of these crackpots to use their son's life to prove some inane point. No parent has the right to risk their child's health like that. It's a parent's obligation to do what's best for their child, even if it's hard to do. How much do you wanna bet the kid is a spoiled bully, too?

Yeah, it's really rotten of these crackpots to use their son's life to prove some inane point. No parent has the right to risk their child's health like that. It's a parent's obligation to do what's best for their child, even if it's hard to do. How much do you wanna bet the kid is a spoiled bully, too?

I knew someone that had claimed he had cancer for years as a result of Agent Orange etc etc. My friend supported him because he couldn't work and bought him marijuana to alleviate the pain. He was actually a very interesting person to listen to. Everything he said was a lie, but he had spent some time weaving this story and then lived it.

He said he was the last of his group of special forces elite commandos or something, and that they had all sworn not to take money from the government. This explained why there was no pension and no one to verify his story. That's just an example. I've thought of writing as much as I could remember of his fake history. Another example: He could only see top secret military doctors at an undisclosed location, which is why he could not go to the regular hospital.

Guess what though? He did get a brain tumor and died after living with my friend for more than ten years.

How did my friend believe his stories? I'm not sure that she did. I think that she was just fascinated by the endless amount of stories that he could weave together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew someone that had claimed he had cancer for years as a result of Agent Orange etc etc. My friend supported him because he couldn't work and bought him marijuana to alleviate the pain. He was actually a very interesting person to listen to. Everything he said was a lie, but he had spent some time weaving this story and then lived it.

He said he was the last of his group of special forces elite commandos or something, and that they had all sworn not to take money from the government. This explained why there was no pension and no one to verify his story. That's just an example. I've thought of writing as much as I could remember of his fake history. Another example: He could only see top secret military doctors at an undisclosed location, which is why he could not go to the regular hospital.

Guess what though? He did get a brain tumor and died after living with my friend for more than ten years.

How did my friend believe his stories? I'm not sure that she did. I think that she was just fascinated by the endless amount of stories that he could weave together.

Wow. That's pathetic, and sad. Do you think that kid doesn't really have cancer?

You're a stupid c***. Someone had to.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, I can't believe someone would actually be so heartless as to pretend that they had something so horrible, much less lie about it in order to live off someone else. That's pathetic. Karma bit him in the ass, it seems.

No, I am not naturally evil...

I took a dig at Dave for taking a dig at Pregs.

Well,... good. I think.

That father thread was really irritating to me. I know SO many people who had absolutely horrific fathers, including myself, that the whole forgive-and-move-on-because-it-was-a-long-time-ago thing is really insulting. People sometimes don't understand their own privilege.

Certainly, if one's father was just a conservative grumpus, moving on and loving the old coot anyway is the way to go. Once your dad starts beating you, abandoning you, choking your mom, etc., then you kind of have reason to hate the bastard.

Tags
dave's lost it pay attn to me! perfect title
Back
Top Bottom