Big Brother 11 USA

I can't believe they put that wanker Jesse back in, I was so happy when he went out last time. It should have been Brian!
The others are going to take a bit of getting used to, but obviously liking the 'offbeats' the best (why don't they just say geeks?)

I can't believe they put that wanker Jesse back in, I was so happy when he went out last time. It should have been Brian!
The others are going to take a bit of getting used to, but obviously liking the 'offbeats' the best (why don't they just say geeks?)
:lbf::lbf::lbf: Jessie is going to make for good Soup clips. That's all I am saying. I would have loved for Brian to come back on the show.
21o554h.jpg

*sigh*

My favorite hottie of this season is Jeff. So handsome.
hve5ba.jpg

I hate Lydia.

I actually like Jordan.

I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I'm starting to like Jessie - he makes me laugh, I can't explain it! Julie Chen is just odd, I keep expecting her to read the traffic out or cook something up in the studio kitchen. The housemates are pretty boring overall but the tasks are loads better than BB UK and I love the overt plotting and scheming, it's senseless but really good to watch. When I first heard there was no public vote I didn't think I was gonna like it but I get it now. :) What's with Kevin? I thought he was gonna be TV gold but he does nothing.

Last edited:
I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I'm starting to like Jessie - he makes me laugh, I can't explain it! Julie Chen is just odd, I keep expecting her to read the traffic out or cook something up in the studio kitchen. The housemates are pretty boring overall but the tasks are loads better than BB UK and I love the overt plotting and scheming, it's senseless but really good to watch. When I first heard there was no public vote I didn't think I was gonna like it but I get it now. :) What's with Kevin? I thought he was gonna be TV gold but he does nothing.
Jessie is funny, but I really don't want him to win. LOL! Chen Bot is the sweetest person ever on TV. Kevin's bitchy Queen side will come out soon enough.

I am very sad that Casey and Jordan are nominated for eviction. There is a huge twist coming up on Thursday.

I can actually post in this thread today because we've caught up.
I HATE JESSE. Just his face... his body... ARGH. I want to kill him! I wanted Brian back in too.
I like Jordan, Jeff, Lydia. I don't think Jeff is good looking though, he's too clean cut.
I hate Natalie, she's like Princess Leah to Jesse's Jabba the Hut, I can't stand her skulking round in that bed. What does Lydia see in him anyway, he's vile.
Ronnie will get his. I think there will be more mileage in Kevin.

I have nothing but fiery hate for Ronnie, Lydia, Jessie and Natalie!

I was glad to see the back of Casey - they even made him wear that banana suit for his eviction interview! I still want Jessie to win, he's the living lol.

Ronnie is GONE!

I watched with friends tonight for the first time and pretty much the entire show I was concerned about whether Chima's lips might hinder her ability to breathe properly through her nostrils. Then again, the girl's got HOH so who cares.

Ronnie is GONE!

Nicola MLE saw this and ruined my whole eviction show experience. :tears:
So glad Ronnie's out. AND Jeff has the naughty power. Can you put spoler again, we appreciated it last time! :D
I like Russell a bit. MLE likes Jessie!!!! BAD. :mad:

I watched with friends tonight for the first time and pretty much the entire show I was concerned about whether Chima's lips might hinder her ability to breathe properly through her nostrils. Then again, the girl's got HOH so who cares.
LOL!!!
Nicola MLE saw this and ruined my whole eviction show experience. :tears:
So glad Ronnie's out. AND Jeff has the naughty power. Can you put spoler again, we appreciated it last time! :D
I like Russell a bit. MLE likes Jessie!!!! BAD. :mad:
Sorry. I need to find a spoiler code or something.

Jeff has the Wizard Power. I think he'll use it next week. It is going to be CRAZ-AY!
Cool- can you show us more naughty bits of live feed where they are aligning each other with nazis and calling each other motherf***ers? :thumb:
I'll find those ASAP. LOL!

"f*** YO SEMANTICS!" - Kevin
Love him.

LOL!!!

Sorry. I need to find a spoiler code or something.

Jeff has the Wizard Power. I think he'll use it next week. It is going to be CRAZ-AY!

I'll find those ASAP. LOL!

"f*** YO SEMANTICS!" - Kevin
Love him.

Just write spoiler in masseeeeeve font. I wont look in the week anyway, I'm paranoid.
I find the whole key thing laborious. Why can't they just have it up on a screen or something?

Also, Natalie is the worst; her pallid demeanour lurking in bed next to Jessie... the way she gets fire in her eyes about Kevin winning 5K... URGH. Someone put this bitch down. At least Jessie is funny, unintentionally *poses like a twat*

*Spoiler*
Kevin wins the veto and doesn't use it. I think Jeff is going to use the "Wizard" on Thursdays eviction and shit is going to be AMAZING!

Natalie needs to get the f*** out now. I am serious. I want to drop into that back garden, find her and beat her senseless with a towel and shampoo bottle.

Jessie is such a Douchemiester.

Just write spoiler in masseeeeeve font. I wont look in the week anyway, I'm paranoid.
I find the whole key thing laborious. Why can't they just have it up on a screen or something?
The producers love DRAMA and they need to fill in an hour time slot.
Also, Natalie is the worst; her pallid demeanour lurking in bed next to Jessie... the way she gets fire in her eyes about Kevin winning 5K... URGH. Someone put this bitch down. At least Jessie is funny, unintentionally *poses like a twat*
SHE IS THE WORST! HATE HER!!!

Lydia was Heather Mills and Paul McCartney's nanny.

Tags
jev <3 natalie sucks womanizer
Back
Top Bottom