Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
it IS a thing!!

do you ever take a break from here,night or day you must be sitting at your keyboard,shitting in a bucket,flask of tea in hand.what a life.
Interestingly @gordyboy9 i notice that a certain someone, who went to great lengths to defend their time on here (or lack of it apparently), has now hidden their online status so it can’t be seen when they are on here, or what posts they make.

It’s almost as though they made a massive deal out of not being bothered about what we said, but really...they were? Unless it’s all just a massive coincidence??

😂

*Edit* - I notice said someone is visible again now, not long after posting this. Must have touched a nerve.🤣

Last edited:
I object to Enoch!

He was a useless politician. He should have been an accountant or something that didn't involve understanding people.

I saw someone, not so long ago, wearing a T-shirt proclaiming ‘Enoch Powell was right’.

It really made me laugh. I would wear one myself, but to be honest...I haven’t got the balls to wear that in public. Hands up there.

I saw someone, not so long ago, wearing a T-shirt proclaiming ‘Enoch Powell was right’.

It really made me laugh. I would wear one myself, but to be honest...I haven’t got the balls to wear that in public. Hands up there.
No surprise there about not having any balls. And I see you are burnishing your credentials for the title of 'Morrissey-solo.com's most obnoxious racist since @GodEmperorMorrissey got the chop.' Mind you, you've some stiff competition there.

He wasn't right.

He wasn't right.
No, he was wrong. And what's more he wasn't the visionary that some would believe - he was an unreconstructed racist who thought that a bit of racist shit-stirring would further his political ambitions. Happily it had exactly the opposite effect.

No, he was wrong. And what's more he wasn't the visionary that some would believe - he was an unreconstructed racist who thought that a bit of racist shit-stirring would further his political ambitions. Happily it had exactly the opposite effect.

He was a paranoid imperialist. He just couldn't imagine a structure that wasn't the racially stratified divide & rule of the British Empire.

An abysmal career.

I see @Silent Witless is downthumbing everything as an alternative to offering anything in the way of a response or argument. I'll bet he's the sort who puts a brick through someone's car windscreen but cycles off before the owner comes out because he's a coward.

He was a paranoid imperialist. He just couldn't imagine a structure that wasn't the racially stratified divide & rule of the British Empire.

An abysmal career.
I've been thinking Nerak & you're right - a picture of Enoch is a bit insensitive. I mean, who on here would want to be associated with a so called 'racist' and a Union Jack? No-one, i'm sure. Disgusting behaviour.

For you, i'll change it.

I've been thinking Nerak & you're right - a picture of Enoch is a bit insensitive. I mean, who on here would want to be associated with a so called 'racist' and a Union Jack? No-one, i'm sure. Disgusting behaviour.

For you, i'll change it.
My word, that was a swift climbdown, Witless.

He wasn't right.
What do think of Morgoth from Morgoth's Review? I don't like him or his views he really is far-right very extreme. Morgoth isn't his real name. Morgoth is a character from the Lord of the Rings. Nobody knows what Morgoth's real name is or what he looks like. Morgoth made a video about Morrissey a while ago which got him some media attention and even attention from Morrissey himself. I think if Morrissey had looked more into Morgoth he would know he isn't on the same page as him. For instance Morgoth doesn't like Anne Marie Waters because she is a lesbian and supports Israel. Morgoth isn't a Christian he is not spiritual at all. Morgoth is antisemitic and seems to be prejudice about gay people and black people. I don't think Morgoth is a vegan or vegetarian or cares about animal rights. I find Morgoth frightening, disturbing and very worrying. Morgoth is working-class so he is different to Enoch who was educated and upper class from a privileged background but their views seem to be similar in some ways. Morgoth has a sort of working-class Newcastle accent not an upper class type accent.

For you, i'll change it.

It's an improvement. 🤔🙂

Back
Top Bottom