Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
i mean, why are more people not talking about the fact that biden is kinda sexy for a geezer?

Thank goodness something has finally gone right this year.
Now, good people, remember that we must be magnanimous in victory and not rip the shit out of @bhops, @plopstar, @Silent Reader, and all those others who popped by to tell us that Trump was going to win by a landslide.

Goodness had nothing to do with the result. Time will tell.....

i mean, why are more people not talking about the fact that biden is kinda sexy for a geezer?
Because he prefers pre pubescent little girls, as does his son,hence the name creepy. Should you not be on another thread attacking Morrisseys dead mother! Rhetorical question, no need to reply.

As I got the last election right (Trump won) a gambler asked me for a prediction this time (he won loads last time) I told him that they have had 4 years to fix this one (they got blindsided last time) plus and more to the point as a Catholic I kept hearing the words of Our Lady of Fatima who said Russia will spread it's errors (communism) and that prediction included America. Careful what you wish for American robots lol.

In case you were wondering how the Trump post-election court cases were going, the answer is 'not well.'

Back
Top Bottom