Beware of online relationships!

A 33 year old North Carolina woman has been arrested after tracking down and attempting to kidnap her ex-virtual boyfriend. And that's not even the weirdest part of the story.

http://cbs3.com/local/kimberly.jernigan.second.2.801089.html

Here's the perp:
jernigan.JPG

Her virtual boyfriend, whose character in Second Life is a lion, dumped her after they met in person. What was he thinking?

"Officers arriving at the scene discovered a pair of handcuffs, a roll of duct tape, a Taser and a BB gun as well as the suspect's dog."

sounds like a fun time to me.

i wonder what gogi felt about this.:p

"Officers arriving at the scene discovered a pair of handcuffs, a roll of duct tape, a Taser and a BB gun as well as the suspect's dog."

sounds like a fun time to me.

That's kinda what I was thinking, but the BB gun is waaay past my kink level.

i wonder what gogi felt about this.:p

The dog was quoted as saying, "mmmmppppfffff"!

The dog was quoted as saying, "mmmmppppfffff"!

I was thinking, what was done to the doggie was rather Ruff!

i really do not get this site,i may have to look into it for laughs,he was a lion and she was a virtual girl? :confused:

just needed a Wardrobe and they could of gone to Narnia!

lion.jpg

poor cowardly lion

I suppose that was the look on his face, when confronted with a taser gun!

Ha!
And I thought that I had met some real weirdos online.

(not anyone here, of course)
:guitar: Now that should be in the Users' Quotations thread!

facebook?

There was a documentary on BBC2 earlier this year about a woman, married with three kids. Who spent 18 hours a day on "Secondlife" and was having a relationship in the virtual world. Her husband stuck by her, worked and looked after the children. The couple met, as she booked a plane ticket etc to see the guy. Who when meeting her, didn't like her in the flesh. So she went back home and went back to her husband and children. He was very understanding about his wife doing this:confused: they was interviewed together, she was so unpleasant towards him as he said he loved his wife etc. The other man, went and got a girlfriend, outside the virtual realms of Secondlife.
Also, there was something in the news about paedophiles using 'secondlife' to ....you know, do i have to explain any further:sick: I think that part of the site was shut down.

Back
Top Bottom