BEWARE OF BUYING IMPORTANCE OF BEING MORRISSEY DVD

D

Deaner

Guest
Mozzerian has apparently been taking money from people and then just not replying to them. Look at the comments under the announcement that you can download TIOBM from here on the homepage. Once again, he has f***ed up.

DO NOT SEND THIS CROOK ANY MONEY.
 
M

mzn.

Guest
i knew this would be tried so.....

> Mozzerian has apparently been taking money from people and then just not
> replying to them. Look at the comments under the announcement that you can
> download TIOBM from here on the homepage. Once again, he has f***ed up.

> DO NOT SEND THIS CROOK ANY MONEY.

lets see the paypal reciepts, emails etc
blatant lies, why would anyone get a dvd yet?
also, they are anonymous, let's see some evidence
oh, that's right there is none, lutewhine your so obvious.
 
D

Deaner

Guest
Re: i knew this would be tried so.....

Obviously not that obvious as I'm not Lutewhine. But you do know me. You know me very, very well. The thing is, there are people on the comments board complaing that you don't reply to them. That says a lot. No one has come on here and said that they've bought your DVD. That says even more. I think you're lucky to have conned a few people, Ian. But you won't get any more. Think yourself lucky, idiot.
 
M

MOZZERIAN

Guest
Re: i knew this would be tried so.....

> Obviously not that obvious as I'm not Lutewhine. But you do know me. You
> know me very, very well. The thing is, there are people on the comments
> board complaing that you don't reply to them. That says a lot. No one has
> come on here and said that they've bought your DVD. That says even more. I
> think you're lucky to have conned a few people, Ian. But you won't get any
> more. Think yourself lucky, idiot.

ok so chris adams, jealous chris adams.

if no one bought the dvd how can ANONYMOUS people ie YOU say that
they haven't had a reply, it makes no sense

proof idiot, oh no thats it, you have none, what a loser
 
M

mzn.

Guest
Re: i knew this would be tried so.....

that wasn't me, chris. sorry, don't think that was me.

some people haven't got their dvd's yet because i'm not sure how to make them. if i can't get copies of the dvd, i'll send them a copy on audio tape.

now, shut up and leave me and chris alone.
 
M

MOZZERIAN

Guest
DAVID TSENG

> that wasn't me, chris. sorry, don't think that was me.

> some people haven't got their dvd's yet because i'm not sure how to make
> them. if i can't get copies of the dvd, i'll send them a copy on audio
> tape.

> now, shut up and leave me and chris alone.

What a f***ing loser chris adams is, and your mother is the
ugliest bitch that walked the planet i knew it was YOU.
DAVID TSENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you going to allow this blatant lying to go on?
People pretending to be who they are not
yes you are
FINE!!! everyone can do that!
 
M

MOZZERIAN's WHORE MUM

Guest
SHUT UP, IAN

Stop getting upset, dear, you'll wake you're dead Dad.
 
M

MOZZERIAN

Guest
you are so sussed you loser, and you were "anderson"

> Stop getting upset, dear, you'll wake you're dead Dad.

what a child, now people may see who the prick is here lol
 
M

MOZZERIAN's DAD

Guest
WHOOO-OOO-OOOOO!!!

I am the ghost of troubled Ian's Dad. Stop being silly, Ian. Why can't you be dead like me or a whore like Mumsy?
 
M

MOZZERIAN

Guest
by the way, that concert you were selling, I reported You lmfao!!! bye!!!
 
M

MOZZERIAN's DAD

Guest
How can I sell concerts???

I'm dead! WHOOO-OOO-OOOO.....
 
J

Jimmy Durante

Guest
Re: DAVID TSENG

Apparently, he lets it go on for his own amusement.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom