Better than "That's How People Grow Up"

Ever since ROTT came out, I've been searching high, and I've been searching low, for the next great thing. And I think I've finally found it. Here it is - a song a thousand times better than That's How People Grow Up. Seriously, Moz could learn a thing or two from this trio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aJFSpkxjtY&mode=related&search=

Thought?

omg! maybe morrissey and chris burke could collaborate?? maybe chris could replace jesse!!

I'm gonna be singing this song all day. thanks! :D

my young nugzer, i've always known that you were a woman with impeccable taste and sharp kneecaps. i agree with everything you say. senor jesse is overrated. he could never write a song as brilliant, or touching, as the one young corky penned in his limited state. i say - f*** alan whyte. f*** jesse tobias. f*** boz boorer. morrissey - here is your next collaborator! get on it before the special olypmics do!

my young nugzer, i've always known that you were a woman with impeccable taste and sharp kneecaps. i agree with everything you say. senor jesse is overrated. he could never write a song as brilliant, or touching, as the one young corky penned in his limited state. i say - f*** alan whyte. f*** jesse tobias. f*** boz boorer. morrissey - here is your next collaborator! get on it before the special olypmics do!

further proof that chris is what morrissey needs. he's a legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-07YpWoiL4&mode=related&search=

Senorita Nugz,

Not only are you beautiful, but you're a step ahead than most human beings. You realize the specialness that is "Corky". I appreciate that. Let's just pray that one day, sweet Morrissey, in his 'way too big eyebrow' genius, will agree with us and collaborate with the Corkster. After that day, people will say in unison "Vauxhall & I, Schmauxall & I! Bring on another Corky collaboration!" And you and I, sitting in our perches high above all that is holy, will agree.

Senorita Nugz,

Not only are you beautiful, but you're a step ahead than most human beings. You realize the specialness that is "Corky". I appreciate that. Let's just pray that one day, sweet Morrissey, in his 'way too big eyebrow' genius, will agree with us and collaborate with the Corkster. After that day, people will say in unison "Vauxhall & I, Schmauxall & I! Bring on another Corky collaboration!" And you and I, sitting in our perches high above all that is holy, will agree.

oh bla di, oh bla da, my friend.

'obla-di, obla-da'

the nest line is 'life goes on' ... which was a tv soap of a boy with down syndrome named Corky [i'm confused writing this, 'life goes on' is another
TV soap, isn't it?]

what's the name of the Corky tv series?

Ever since ROTT came out, I've been searching high, and I've been searching low, for the next great thing. And I think I've finally found it. Here it is - a song a thousand times better than That's How People Grow Up. Seriously, Moz could learn a thing or two from this trio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aJFSpkxjtY&mode=related&search=

Thoughts?

hahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahaha!!!!!!
hilarious clip! Not sure whether Morrissey should touch any of them with a 10 foot bargepole but... :p

'obla-di, obla-da'

the nest line is 'life goes on' ... which was a tv soap of a boy with down syndrome named Corky [i'm confused writing this, 'life goes on' is another
TV soap, isn't it?]

what's the name of the Corky tv series?

And there was me thinking you were randomly referring to a Beatles song :o

Senorita Nugz,

Maybe it's destiny? True story: I was on line outside of Tower Records in NYC for a Morrissey signing when he was promoting "Vauxhall and I". After sitting on the side walk drinking for around 12 hours and with only 30 minutes until the doors are supposed to open to meet Moz for the first time, what angelic face do I see strolling by on the sidewalk? Chris Burke! Well...at that time I didn't know his real name, so I resorted to screaming out "CORRRRRRKYYY!". Um...looking back, I think I scared the $h!t out of him...maybe not the best tale to be shared? Oh well. Me and my gang proudly shook the man's hand, offered him a beer...which as an upstanding citizen, he declined...and then he proceeded to walk off and disappeared from my life forever.
After that, the doors opened and I met my hero!
But now I'm starting to think...what if? What if I brought my little Cork-Man into Tower records to meet the man. What a photo-op that would have been.
Who knows? Maybe "Interlude" would have been a duet between Moz and Corkster?

Maybe it's destiny? True story: I was on line outside of Tower Records in NYC for a Morrissey signing when he was promoting "Vauxhall and I". After sitting on the side walk drinking for around 12 hours and with only 30 minutes until the doors are supposed to open to meet Moz for the first time, what angelic face do I see strolling by on the sidewalk? Chris Burke! Well...at that time I didn't know his real name, so I resorted to screaming out "CORRRRRRKYYY!". Um...looking back, I think I scared the $h!t out of him...maybe not the best tale to be shared? Oh well. Me and my gang proudly shook the man's hand, offered him a beer...which as an upstanding citizen, he declined...and then he proceeded to walk off and disappeared from my life forever.
But now I'm starting to think...what if? What if I brought my little Cork-Man into Tower records to meet the man. What a photo-op that would have been.

omg!!!! this story is amazing!! i just LOLed my pants off! I can't wait til Oscar Wilde reads this. he's totally gonna get a kick out it. hahaha, oh man. :D

omg!!!! this story is amazing!! i just LOLed my pants off! I can't wait til Oscar Wilde reads this. he's totally gonna get a kick out it. hahaha, oh man. :D

I can't believe I completely forgot about that day until I read this thread. How could I forget meeting a fine, young gentleman like Mr. Burke? But at that time, who knew he was a musical prodigy?
I can't believe how badly I blew it. :( I might never forgive myself. I could have played an integral part in bringing together 2 phenoms of the musical world...the magic they could've created together.
Instead I turned my back on Corkaroonie and went inside. If only I'd gotten the little man drunk...stripped away his inhibitions and led him by the hand...skipping like two giddy kids into Tower Records where musical history would have been made. Just imagine the "Behind the Music" special..."The Corkies- Morrissey&Burke-The Special Alliance"
Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too many to mention...........

holy jesus on a stick! i was there too. in fact I m pretty sure it was me who beckoned him over!!! do you remember? i had pink hair and i was fat! i was with a blanket full of boys. my sons.

was it you who beckoned him over cos i thought it was me. i have pics with him. i took pics with him! are you in any of them????

was it you who beckoned him over cos i thought it was me. i have pics with him. i took pics with him! are you in any of them????

Pink hair...boys in blanket...I want to say I remember something like that, but um, to be honest, now its more than 12 years on and my memory isn't what it used to be. lol
If you remember calling him over, maybe it was you. I do remember that a bunch of us did a double-take realised it was the C-Man and I yelled out "Corky". Don't remember any photos I was in. But if you see a skinny 16 yr old kid, dirty blond hair, wearing a white, marroon and blue checkered flannel shirt (wow! painful to admit I was wearing that...wtf was I thinking?!?!:rolleyes:), that was me!

Back
Top Bottom