Best Youtube Covers of Morrissey/The Smiths

Hey guys, saw this thread and wondered if anyone would like to take a look at the Morrissey covers I did of 'Let me kiss you' and 'seasick yet still docked' I have more videos which you can find by clicking on my channel. Please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!
thanks,
Symon :)

I like how you automatically assumed that your videos belonged under the "best" thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather you crawled back up your mothers saggy crotch and died but me and the rest of the world would never get that lucky, hey by the way - lets see your fantastic videos? :D

I'd rather you crawled back up your mothers saggy crotch and died but me and the rest of the world would never get that lucky, hey by the way - lets see your fantastic videos? :D

I'd do that, but you have to crawl out first...we BOTH can't fit inside the womb of a corpse, you know.

You're much better at trolling than you are singing and playing the guitar...keep up the good work, twat.

I'd do that, but you have to crawl out first...we BOTH can't fit inside the womb of a corpse, you know.

You're much better at trolling than you are singing and playing the guitar...keep up the good work, twat.

I'd have to crawl out of your mothers crotch first? no thanks, I'm sure any orphus which spawned you must smell repugnant and have a fair collection of winnits circling its outer rim. However I do beg to differ as to the capacity your mothers crotch - I would guess it could actually house the both of us in theory, i'm sure its taken a few fists in its time. And I'd reckon the only corpse in this tale would be that of your father as he presumably either died of aids or topped himself after A) shagging your mam and realising what a god awful mistake he just made or B) Witnessing your birth and realising what a catastrophically god awful mistake he had made! regards, twat :)

I'd have to crawl out of your mothers crotch first? no thanks, I'm sure any orphus which spawned you must smell repugnant and have a fair collection of winnits circling its outer rim. However I do beg to differ as to the capacity your mothers crotch - I would guess it could actually house the both of us in theory, i'm sure its taken a few fists in its time. And I'd reckon the only corpse in this tale would be that of your father as he presumably either died of aids or topped himself after A) shagging your mam and realising what a god awful mistake he just made or B) Witnessing your birth and realising what a catastrophically god awful mistake he had made! regards, twat :)

Wow. Really, dude?

akiko%20thumbs%20down.gif

Wow. Really, dude?

akiko%20thumbs%20down.gif

Sorry if it offended you Skylarker, but someone had to shut her up - she'd been viciously slagging everyone off on this forum priding herself on being a bitch - too many morons like her in society these days who go around making everyones life a misery by being inconsiderate of peoples feelings and creul to others for the sake of it and they never get told to sod off.

Sorry if it offended you Skylarker, but someone had to shut her up - she'd been viciously slagging everyone off on this forum priding herself on being a bitch - too many morons like her in society these days who go around making everyones life a misery by being inconsiderate of peoples feelings and creul to others for the sake of it and they never get told to sod off.

A) Viva's a he, not a she. I turned him upside down and, sure enough: balls.

B) He's not a moron. By far.

C) Lighten up, dude.

D) Very little offends me, and your poorly-spelled post definitely did not make the list, mate.

Yes, that is a great cover. I seriously want to have sex with her. This is an excellent interpretation of an excellent song.

But...if that is your daughter or something, Peter, I'm...sorry?

Last edited by a moderator:
A) Viva's a he, not a she. I turned him upside down and, sure enough: balls.

B) He's not a moron. By far.

C) Lighten up, dude.

D) Very little offends me, and your poorly-spelled post definitely did not make the list, mate.

Ok Ms Vorderman i'll lighten up... dude. Allow me to share some worldly wisdom; quite often a moron is blind in this world to recognise his fellow moronians which I would argue, is the case in this instance sir, so I am glad the two of you are friends - calling each other dude and holding hands and skipping or whatever it is you do. Next time he sees you I am sure it will be he who turns you upside down to suck on your balls to show his gratitude for sticking up for him.

Yes, that is a great cover. I seriously want to have sex with her. This is an excellent interpretation of an excellent song.

But...if that is your daughter or something, Peter, I'm...sorry?

I sent her a message once saying her room needed a bit of a tidy. She didn't take it well at all.

I'd have to crawl out of your mothers crotch first? no thanks,

So, you're saying you'd like to stay up there? Hmm. :squiffy:

I'm sure any orphus which spawned you must smell repugnant and have a fair collection of winnits circling its outer rim.

The word is "orifice". If you're going to try to insult someone, please at least get the word right...you know, so you don't look like an idiot...oh well, too late for that.

However I do beg to differ as to the capacity your mothers crotch - I would guess it could actually house the both of us in theory, i'm sure its taken a few fists in its time.

As I'm sure your rectum has been a home to your head more than once...like right now, for example.

And I'd reckon the only corpse in this tale would be that of your father as he presumably either died of aids or topped himself after A) shagging your mam and realising what a god awful mistake he just made or B) Witnessing your birth and realising what a catastrophically god awful mistake he had made! regards, twat :)

And somehow, after all this inane drivel you've typed, you think you're better than me? HA! Oh noble knight of the forums, how pathetically stupid you are. No matter what you say and no matter how much you THINK you've "hurt" me by saying it, it doesn't change the simple fact that your Morrissey covers SUCK. Deal with it.

Ok Ms Vorderman i'll lighten up... dude. Allow me to share some worldly wisdom; quite often a moron is blind in this world to recognise his fellow moronians which I would argue, is the case in this instance sir, so I am glad the two of you are friends - calling each other dude and holding hands and skipping or whatever it is you do. Next time he sees you I am sure it will be he who turns you upside down to suck on your balls to show his gratitude for sticking up for him.

We lived among the people. I think you say, "convenience store"...we lived above it. I mean it like it is… like it sounds. I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder… Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob.

Back
Top Bottom