Best thing I didn't know I had

Discussion in 'Collectors Corner archive (read-only)' started by No1uno, Mar 30, 2014.

1. No1uno

No1uno Member of the Monthâ„¢ Subscriber

Today I got around to boxing up my collectible stuff. My wife is very happy about having the dining room back. While boxing it up, it occurred to me that when I had looked through everything, this is the most special to me. Maybe because I did not know I had it.

image.jpg

This may be common as collecters buy anything as it it coming out and don't know what will be rare. It is tucked away safely now and headed for the attic. My wife came into the room while I was looking at it. She sat at the table with me. I explained the item and what made it cool to me.

She said, "So it's pretty rare?".
    I said yes, I bought it when I was probably 17
    She said, "Could you get another one?".
    I said not very easily
    She said, "Good thing you are keeping it then.".

Off to the attic I go.

Are there any surprises that you found that you did not know you had in yours?

2. Playcat2000

Playcat2000 New Member

She said , I said , she said , I said. Really? We don't need the run down verbatim version. :rolleyes:

3. surewhynot

surewhynot Member

I enjoyed it. Anyone who tells me they bought a Smiths record that young and went to shows at that age is royalty in my eyes. I met a fan online some time ago and his stories were one of the catalysts to my ongoing hobby.

4. mr.m

mr.m killing threads since 09

Forum wanker.