Best songwriter (so far) of Morrissey's solo career?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Best solo songwriter so far?

• Kevin Armstrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clive Langer

• Mark E. Nevin

• Gary Day

• Spencer Cobrin

• Jesse Tobias

• Mikey Farrell

• Gustavo Manzur

• Total voters
He said that 2 weeks ago about istanbul its old news, you trying to tell me he hasnt heard any other tracks from the album.. ?

You really like to belabor the simplest things just for the sake of insulting people, don't you? I don't understand how you're not bored of this whole routine by now. Press the bar, get the treat…

You really like to belabor the simplest things just for the sake of insulting people, don't you? I don't understand how you're not bored of this whole routine by now. Press the bar, get the treat…

I wasn't trying to antagonise anyone, I'd be amazed if S.S has not listened to the album, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.

He said that 2 weeks ago about istanbul its old news, you trying to tell me he hasnt heard any other tracks from the album.. ?

Yes that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Stephen Street told me this himself about 3 hours ago, ok?

Yes that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Stephen Street told me this himself about 3 hours ago, ok?

The istanbul crack is old so don't bring it like its new information, looking for a pat on the back. And I don't believe he hasn't listened to the album, either u never seen him or he lied to avoid spending a second longer in your company. He has heard it.

The istanbul crack is old so don't bring it like its new information, looking for a pat on the back. And I don't believe he hasn't listened to the album, either u never seen him or he lied to avoid spending a second longer in your company. He has heard it.

Wow... I see.

I met him at Alan Moulder's and Flood's studio in Willesden. Had photo's taken and a pot of tea. Why the f*** am I trying to convince you, you utter moron?
No pat on the back needed. I was just so excited when I got home that I had to post that I'd met him on here. I wish I hadn't now...

Wow... I see.

I met him at Alan Moulder's and Flood's studio in Willesden. Had photo's taken and a pot of tea. Why the f*** am I trying to convince you, you utter moron?
No pat on the back needed. I was just so excited when I got home that I had to post that I'd met him on here. I wish I hadn't now...

I do think he's heard it tho and said no to avoid a line of your questions. Sorry I upset you.

Wow... I see.

Sorry to have engaged the louse at the expense of your excitement, Velvis! That's very cool that you met S. Street. I wouldn't have been able to resist asking him about it, either. :) Curious to know what he thinks of it when (if?) he gets around to listening to the whole thing.

yeah if stuff like this happens again and lets hope it does please post cause i like hearing about it. what were you doing in the studio if i may ask. engineering promotion recording hanging out. just interested

I'd say Alain. Street had a fine burst of songs in a short space of time, but could he have maintained it? "Journalists Who Lie" was a bit of a stinker.

Seeing as that song was issued 2 years after he'd parted company with Moz, I think it's safe to assume that song had been mouldering on a cassette at the bottom of Morrissey's drawers for a while.

Sorry to have engaged the louse at the expense of your excitement, Velvis! That's very cool that you met S. Street. I wouldn't have been able to resist asking him about it, either. :) Curious to know what he thinks of it when (if?) he gets around to listening to the whole thing.

By the sounds of it, velvis was about to spunk in his pants or piss himself, can't blame street for not wanting to be part of the climax, hence the lie

Back
Top Bottom