you stalk the house in a low cut blouse. :thumb:

only morrissey could write this!!xx

technically this might be a question & a sentence:
:confused:
Your boyfriend, he went down on one knee
Well, could it be he's only got one knee
?
but I love it so :love:

And if you ever need self-validation, just meet me in the alley by the railway station . . .

Others conquered love but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan . . .

This story is old, I know, but it goes on . . . (In context of whole song, this can still make my heart ache, beautiful)

Oh the alcoholic afternoons, when we sat in your room, they meant more to me than any, than any living thing on earth . . . (Makes me think of being young, being old, loved this song when I was a teenager and still love it now)

Show me a barrel and watch me scrape it . . . (and then the rest of the song - is really hard to pick a sentence on its own)

:nicethread:

I could list the details of everything you ever wore or said, or how you stood that day

There are explosive kegs between my legs

Love's young dream aren't you sorry for what you've done? Well, you're not the only one, and in my sorry way I love you

I crashed down on the crossbar
and the pain was enough to make
a shy, bald, buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder

There is clearly too many to put.

I'm betting you like this one!

I know it's over, still i cling,
I don't know where else i can go.

Because you're evil and you lie and if you should die I might feel rather sad but I won't cry

Your Father cracks a joke and in his usual way empties the room.

I used to think that if you had an acoustic guitar that it meant that you were a protest singer.

There is something I wanted to tell you; it's so funny, you'll kill yourself laughing.

And all other little vignettes (sic?) of comedy. :lbf: :D

Your Father cracks a joke and in his usual way empties the room.

I used to think that if you had an acoustic guitar that it meant that you were a protest singer.

There is something I wanted to tell you; it's so funny, you'll kill yourself laughing.

And all other little vignettes (sic?) of comedy. :lbf: :D

I think it's all tragi comedy, with little shake of vinegar

And as I climb into an empty bed, oh well enough said.

Tomorrow will it ever come, and if it does will I still be human?

The government schemes designed to kill your dreams.

You can tell I have never really loved, you can tell by the way I sleep all day.

I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside.

And if I seem a little strange, well that's because I am.

And if the day came when I felt a natural emotion, I'd get such a shock I'd probably jump in the ocean.

On the day that your mentality decides to try and catch up with your biology, come round.

I could go on forever really :D

I crashed down on the crossbar
and the pain was enough to make
a shy, bald, buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder

:thumb:

Undoubtedly...

and when I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me.

My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye, you would be such a fool to pass me by

Gasping, dying, yet somehow still alive, this is the fierce last stand of all I am.

Hey boy, are you happy to be, a dim-ass teen on the spree?

Rubber elbows on a tweed coat, oh, is that the best you can do?

"When the gulf between all the things I need and the things I receive is an ancient ocean wide, wild, lost, uncrossed."

First time I heard it my jaw hit the floor, followed swiftly after by a tear. :)

"When the gulf between all the things I need and the things I receive is an ancient ocean wide, wild, lost, uncrossed."

First time I heard it my jaw hit the floor, followed swiftly after by a tear. :)

There's nothing wrong with youuuuuuuu, oh no.

It seems like every song has one that makes me catch my breath, or laugh out loud, or wish I could tattoo it on my mother in law's forehead.

"Life is a pigsty / and if you don't know this, then / what do you know?"

"You become your parents' parent / and you love them / but you can't help feeling used."

"Steely-blue eyes / with no love in them / scan the world / and a humorless smile with no warmth within / greets the world."

"She told me she loved me, which means she must be insane."

"He thinks he's got the whole world in his hands / stood at the urinal."

"ordinary girls / never seeing further / than the cold, small streets / that trap them."

Back
Top Bottom