Best place to sell stuff ?

goffster

As i'm an old git now thought it was time to get rid of some stuff,Just wondering wheres the best palce to sell a few bits and pieces?

As i'm an old git now thought it was time to get rid of some stuff,Just wondering wheres the best palce to sell a few bits and pieces?

Hello!
Well, I recommend eBay. It's where I buy old stuff from, or more specifically, get other people to buy old stuff on behalf of me from.

I got 3 more books and quite few t-shirts that have only been worn once or twice,latest ones from 1992 i think edith sitwell tour shirt the latest

Sell them here or on eBay. Seems like most people could figure that out on their own; without seeking advice. You're a self-professed "old git" but type like you're a 13 year old texting her BFF in history class.

ive got one of those negitive hand in gloves where do you think i should sell it is it worth anything could i get more than £5 for it ....:rolleyes:

Oh no not another one, sheesh look I know I'm a fool to myself but I'll swap you an NME 7" e.p. (nearly new, 1 careful owner, stinks of smoke or cat pish & one or two of the previous owners have scribbled on it but to no detriment to it honestly) for your neggy HIG ok, but it's only cos you is a mate! :D

love

Grim

Oh no not another one, sheesh look I know I'm a fool to myself but I'll swap you an NME 7" e.p. (nearly new, 1 careful owner, stinks of smoke or cat pish & one or two of the previous owners have scribbled on it but to no detriment to it honestly) for your neggy HIG ok, but it's only cos you is a mate! :D

love

Grim

its a deal , i'll chuck in a copy of the songs to save your life " the MEGA rare collectable NME CD ...

Back
Top Bottom