best place to buy or score - signed Morrissey stuff

optikal

Since I gave up on meeting Morrissey a log time ago... it would be cool find a few places that have legit signed Morrissey or he smiths cd's or records.

I'm skipping EBAY here, because it's REALLY easy to forge morrissey's autograph and to honesty of sellers is at an all time low.

I've bought a lot of fake stuff from ebay over the past years and ebay was never really helpful. I'd prefer places in Europe (for shipping).

I thank everyone in advance... Thanks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: best place to buy or score ... signed morrissey stuff.

In the future these certified and easily authenticated Morrissey signed LPs will grow in value the fastest due to the fact that it was sort of 'official' and limited, it will always be in demand by the Smiths/Morrissey/collectors looking a real one with a 100% peace of mind.
No doubt eBay is a risk, but these authentic ones you should have no fear buying if the seller is in good standing.

In the future these certified and easily authenticated Morrissey signed LPs will grow in value the fastest due to the fact that it was sort of 'official' and limited, it will always be in demand by the Smiths/Morrissey/collectors looking a real one with a 100% peace of mind.
No doubt eBay is a risk, but these authentic ones you should have no fear buying if the seller is in good standing.

I hope you managed to get one of these! ;)

I didn't - in part due to selfish wankers in front of the queue buying 3,4 and 5 copies each - so desperate for them and their friends that they now drip drip onto ebay with a massive mark up on the original price. Cnuts!

Dave

I would have loved a copy, but they weren't selling them at the show I saw. I still haven't gotten over it.
If you couldn't tell....

I thought the whole point of getting one of the signed vinyls at the concert would be a memento of that particular gig. That said I'd kind of would like a signed US copy;)

Are the albums on morrisseymadness.co.uk legit?

Otherwise I'm gonna get some signed albums there.But I think the site looks kinda sketchy...

Last edited:
Are the albums on morrisseymadness.co.uk legit?

Otherwise I'm gonna get some signed albums there.But I think the site looks kinda sketchy...

The items on Morrissey Madness are legit and the seller is very reliable.
A bit pricey but 100% legit...

Cheers,

I.R.

I ve got a fully signed Heaven knows 12" if anyones interested drop me a line,im doing a bit of downsizing and have the 7" signed anyways.

Alan

Optikal

send me a pm ive a few bits that may interest you drop your e-mail in and il send you some photo's.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom