Best Morrissey/Smiths themed date/b-day

S

starry night

Hey,

Did you ever have a date or a b-day that had music influenced by the great man or the band?

What were your experiences like?

I remember one night, I was Xmas shopping w/ my ex-boyfriend Roger and we were at a record shop. I was looking at a few Smiths cds and all of a sudden, "How Soon is Now?" came over the intercom. I looked at Roger and we both just smiled at each other. I looked down in embarassment as I normally do but, he then put his arm around me, looked into my eyes and said, "let's dance." No joke. We danced a bit right in the back corner of the store! It was a wild thing for me to do, completely out of character but, just being w/ him and listening to the song was love-filled.

Another time, I had a this one b-day and my ex-boyfriend, Ray baked me a cake. He then, gave me several Smiths cds and I was like totally in awe of him and how he just made me feel. That WAS a very great b-day. I hugged him to pieces and we just snuggled on his sofa in his apartment that night, listening to the cds and kissing/hugging. It was a great night and b-day as earlier said. Sadly though, that was years ago and I haven't had a b-day since! lol Who knows what will happen....

Back
Top Bottom