Best looking man on solo?

Some of the guys on here are really really gorgeous... :love:

I nominate myself.

I always thought Sharron Needles was a woman. :blushing:

And I think the best looking man on solo is Never Played, although some might discount him on account of being a boy rather than a man. :p:o:blushing:

well, other than the facial hair, i would have to go with mr cornelius blaze.dapper dresser as well,and that counts, a lot.
not that i think of these things often,i am just secure enough in myself to say it.
haha
i will shut up now.

I always thought Sharron Needles was a woman. :blushing:

And I think the best looking man on solo is Never Played, although some might discount him on account of being a boy rather than a man. :p:o:blushing:

Where's a pic of Never Played???

We need evidence :thumb:

There was one guy I saw a few days ago, but can't remember where.... he was wearing a white Moz t-shirt with the Southpaw Grammar CD image on it.... I think... it was a self pic, kinda big, and there was like a bed in the background with red or orange bedding..... Help me find the pic, people! ... it's somewhere in the damn site....he's def top 3 and should get the praise he deserves lolol

PS: Sharon Neddles is a man??? wtf!!!

Last edited:
Where's a pic of Never Played???

We need evidence :thumb:

There was one I saw a few days ago, but can't remember where.... he was wearing a white Moz t-shirt with the Southpaw Grammar CD image on it.... I think... it was a self pic, kinda big, and there was like a bed in the background with red or orange bedding..... Help me find the pic, people! ... it's somewhere in the damn site....he's def top 3 and should get the praise he deserves lolol

PS: Sharon Neddles is a man??? wtf!!!

WHAT?!?! A picture of him I haven't seen?! What the devil caused that to happen?

There are pictures of him on the Members Pics thread, so I shall go looking there. :)

Ben Budd.

Easily. Ask Ellen.

well, other than the facial hair, i would have to go with mr cornelius blaze.dapper dresser as well,and that counts, a lot.
not that i think of these things often,i am just secure enough in myself to say it.
haha
i will shut up now.

Cornelius is top totty and you're not so shabby yourself. :)

Tags
ben budd=dweeb ben budd=fit ben budd=joto besioux-tehsex chico ftw ginger dweeb i am a ghost=#1 it's bagface it's ben budd it's chico its cornyblaze not cornelius ruffian = man seasick is hot
Back
Top Bottom