Best looking man on solo?

Robby, I admit..you got me here on several points. bravo

Looks aren't important. Looks generally fade with time, but a character endures the test of time; or at least, it should. You're right...I would choose someone who could make me laugh over someone who was extremely good looking any day of the week...

However, the thread isn't about who I choose to date; it's about the best looking man on solo...

so, let's keep it movin' folks...nothing to see here.
then you should not have gone to such great lengths to troll a response out of me gorgeous :o
i just did not want to be rude to you is all, i know have a lot of that to make up for towards you :blushing:

ps: oye t is the best looking straight? guy who might actually have the necessary social ability for that to be useful :straightface:
however, i do not know that for sure :confused: but the fact that he is gr8 at golf is a real good sign :thumb:

I have youth on my side but alas, I am of course socially inept, hideuosly ugly and violently obese. ;) So, count me out ;)

edit: maybe I should have threw a few ':rolleyes:' in.

Last edited:
I have youth on my side but alas, I am of course socially inept, hideuosly ugly and violently obese. ;) So, count me out ;)

i had to look up "violently obese" :confused:

When someone is so huge that you are actually afraid of them. :eek:
mr-creosote.jpg

Mr Creosote comes to mind. :lbf:

then you should not have gone to such great lengths to troll a response out of me gorgeous :o
i just did not want to be rude to you is all, i know have a lot of that to make up for towards you :blushing:

ps: oye t is the best looking straight? guy who might actually have the necessary social ability for that to be useful :straightface:
however, i do not know that for sure :confused: but the fact that he is gr8 at golf is a real good sign :thumb:

robby, those are some big orientation generalizations, yo.

Of course, I'd say me, but then I'd be a liar.

Putting all issues of sexuality aside, and having met Sharron Needles several times, he gets my vote.:D

Peter

Don't people get tired of typing 'me', even though it's already been said in various ways throughout the entire thread?

Tags
ben budd=dweeb ben budd=fit ben budd=joto besioux-tehsex chico ftw ginger dweeb i am a ghost=#1 it's bagface it's ben budd it's chico its cornyblaze not cornelius ruffian = man seasick is hot
Back
Top Bottom