Best looking man on solo?

Without a doubt, Jukebox Jury.... not bad looking for 39:horny:

The Goat
DSC00455.jpg

Morrissey. He's here. Somewhere. :lbf:

R. Kelly!

Many forum members have voted and asked me to forward the results to this thread.

It seems as if the man who talks about sex the most, isn't considered the best looking man.

Remember, I'm just the messenger.

Kewpie, you should save some space and merge it with one of the many Robby threads. :guitar:

Many forum members have voted and asked me to forward the results to this thread.

It seems as if the man who talks about sex the most, isn't considered the best looking man.

Remember, I'm just the messenger.
pretty woman go out with all sorts of looking men, some because they are motivated by greed rather than looks, others want to laugh a lot, and a few are even not shallow at all
i am not like that, i only go out with people better looking than me, ever
so you qualify gorgeous :love:

ps: the best looking men solo do not have the most sex with women because most of them are gay :eek:
or incredibly socially awkward, remember we are talking about moz fans here :cool:

pretty woman go out with all sorts of looking men, some because they are motivated by greed rather than looks, others want to laugh a lot, and a few are even not shallow at all
i am not like that, i only go out with people better looking than me, ever
so you qualify gorgeous :love:

ps: the best looking men solo do not have the most sex with women because most of them are gay :eek:
or incredibly socially awkward, remember we are talking about moz fans here :cool:

Robby, I admit..you got me here on several points. bravo

Looks aren't important. Looks generally fade with time, but a character endures the test of time; or at least, it should. You're right...I would choose someone who could make me laugh over someone who was extremely good looking any day of the week...

However, the thread isn't about who I choose to date; it's about the best looking man on solo...

so, let's keep it movin' folks...nothing to see here.

Tags
ben budd=dweeb ben budd=fit ben budd=joto besioux-tehsex chico ftw ginger dweeb i am a ghost=#1 it's bagface it's ben budd it's chico its cornyblaze not cornelius ruffian = man seasick is hot
Back
Top Bottom