Best Interlude Version?

Which Interlude version do you prefer?

• Morrissey solo

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Morrissey and Siouxsie

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
This is a REALLY good question, one that I am having quite a difficult time answering.
At one end, it is PERFECT as a duet, makes it so much more romantic.
But at the other end, Moz's solo version makes me wish he had done more with real string ensembles -- his voice is so elegant in that atmosphere.

I'll really have to think about this :nopity:

Just Morrissey...that way he gets all the good lines himself.

Not my favorite song of his by a long shot but I don't think I've played the Siouxsie version even once since the solo take leaked.

as moonriver[ a much covered song], interlude was a mistake

a duet with Siouxie, well could Butchie or Alain/Boz not write an more guitar /more
speedy song, if there was the oportunity

but it's easy so put it down, it's been done, and asking which version, well ofcourse
with Siouxie, not because of Siouxie but that Morrissey did a duet with soneone else,
I grade ' let me kiss you' with Nancy Sinatra much more

interlude a 5
let me kiss you a 7,5

when you know the the trouble behind it, and they recorded it separately[singing]
and Siouxie always speaks negative about Morrissey, let's keep it by that.

Last edited:
next poll

do you think the world is better now they killed Bin Laden

* yes
*no
* the wordl is full of crashing bores
* it will only get worse, cause someone has to be the new nbr1 USA wanted dead or alive
*don't care, the whole middle east war is a waste of money
*stupid Americans, once they supported him agsainst the Russians, as leader of the Taliban, in Afghanistan, as a thank you he became nr1 [ex] terrorist
* celibate get's banned

I prefer the 'with Siouxsie' version to the 'solo' version. Incidentally, Marc Almond, who has also dueted with Siouxsie, wanted to cover Interlude and had worked on it in demo form but gave up once the Moz/Siouxsie one came to light.

Back
Top Bottom