Best first dance at the wedding ever

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Well that's what the title on Youtube says. It's the happiest day of your life, you've just married the person you want to spend the rest of your life with - what do you choose as the song for your first dance? Culled from a user a B3TA who caught this on a mobile phone at the wedding yesterday (original post here).

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
It was my second dance as a bit of a joke, she didn't know about it but took it in the right spirit!!

My first dance was to the equally beautiful When I'm thinking about you by The Sundays.

Happy days.

My first dance 22 years ago was ' Please please please let me get what I want' because it's so beautiful and also very short as I hate to start the dance.

:clap:

And of course not knowing the couple personally there will forever be a doubt that it was intentional... Which leaves the door open for a

:clap::D:clap:

Congratulations and all the best!

(I would have attempted a waltz, but I see they wisely stuck to a waddle.)

Last edited:
That is hilarious and with the divorce rate what it is... apparently very appropriate! Love how the crowd is singing along! And that kid is totally oblivious to everything! :D

Great wedding song! :p

Altho in line with the songs I hit 'skip' on. :o Sorry, M.

Well I will know all about itas I am getting married on Thursday:)

Mrs Cossy with be walking up the ailse to String Quartet Version of Please Please let me get what I want.

First Song ..Rainy night in Soho. Damien Dempsey.

Will be offline for 3 weeks so chat to you all then

Best wishes

cossy:guitar:

Signing out

Mrs Cossy with be walking up the ailse to String Quartet Version of Please Please let me get what I want.

Best wishes

Signing out

Oh, congrats! I forgot that it was so soon--I wondered whether I'd missed it!

And don't forget to upload any vids of you singing at your reception. :D

Best wishes

Signing out

Wow. That sounds fab. Good luck and all that, and thanks for the DVD. Did you notice Fergus' head almost obscuring the camera at the start?

Best Wishes,

Peter

Corrissey, please try to upload the string quartet version of Please, that sounds beautiful.

I like how the kid (perhaps not as oblivious as we suspect) pulls his toy dog around them several times near the end.

we had the final song of the night THere is a light.... I went down the aisle a married man to 'Your the one for me fatty' played live by the the other Smiths .....my missus arranged it as a surprise

The Marriage by Billy Bragg - by a country mile!!

cossy != Corrissey!!!

Woops! I made the leap! Sorry Corrissey. :o

You know, when I typed it I thought to myself "You mean she's remodeling her house AND getting married all at the same time? That girl's got some serious energy." :)

Best wishes

Signing out

Best wishes mate,hope the good weather keeps up untill Thursday.
Any chance of your friend doing an accoustic set of Smiths songs at the reception?
Have a great day.

Was thinking it was gonna be you're the one for me fatty, that would be quite embarrassing if the wife didn't agree to it :D
Have a great day Cossy, great choice of wedding music :)

Back
Top Bottom