best and worst presents you ever got

best was a Schwinn Stingray. But there were these popular toys that had little pictures with scenes printed on them and they came with little vinyl sheets with press out pieces you could stick on the scene. I got one that was Frankenstein's laboratory and I loved it. I loved old monster movies when I was a little kid. These were popular and if I could think of the name I know some of you had them, but they were usually for girls with Barbie or something.

probably got some bad ones but nothing comes to mind. I used to get records and cd's that weren't my style but it was fun to have them anyway. My aunt gave me Def Leppard's Hysteria one year, and I would never have heard it if she hadn't because I was way past my Def Leppard phase.

Hahahahahaaaaha! You listened to Def Leppard? What a loser... oh wait, I listened to Ace of Base and Duran Duran when I was younger. Doh!

Best present....Moz tickets (Earls Court):) from the husband...

Worst present....a steam iron!:( from the mother-in-law...

Have you ever tried looking excited about a steam iron?...sure ain't no easy ride!

Last edited:
I got a toilet cleaning brush once off the stepfather... who must be killed.

Driving lessons were pretty shit off my ex too. She only paid for five. I still hadn't got onto reverse parking after 17. Whats the point anyway? I'm struggling with managing money as it is.

A rucksack to help move my stuff in for my 18th birthday (I'd been kicked out of the parental home five days prior!)

Best presents:

10 packs of Panini football sticker packs for my tenth birthday, complete with the Hibernian badge which noone else had. Oh I was the envy of my school.

funny how you only remember the cac ones

Hahahahahaaaaha! You listened to Def Leppard? What a loser... oh wait, I listened to Ace of Base and Duran Duran when I was younger. Doh!

Def Leppard and Duran Duran were the same people with different wigs and costumes. You never see them photgraphed together, do you?

Me and my mum always seem to buy each other things we hate to the point of being offended. I however, am better at hiding it than my mum. She is the most kind and generous person you can imagine, but she is awful at pretending to be excited. Awful things she has bought me include: a blanket my nan would have rejected, a vile handbag, some truely awful tights. Good things I have recieved tend to be things I've asked for. Other than that, when i left my home town for London, my best friend from school did a montage of photos of us together in a really nice frame that I still have up on my wall

I was bying a present for a friend and then I got a present in the shop (for bying that specific item) :eek:

Karma! :p

Cool! I like to buy myself presents, at least I get what I want!

Over here we don't make those lists that you leave at shops, but it sounds like a good idea... Although, surprise is nice too.

I like surprises, but I moan if people get it wrong! I don't leave lists, but my bst friend tends to have a pretty good idea of what I want, and she can then tell people what to get me! That works well!

Yep! It doesn't always work either, but at least she can guide them.

best: millenium falcon. frame morrissey poster. dvd player. gift vouchers.

worst: zip up sweater white with pretend spray can strips. ink.

best: baseball bat for self defense,various cds,a power rangers megazord,legos

worst: a brown hair comb,an horrible slipknot t shirt

Best present was when I was a teenager a red velvet
divan.
Worst present was last birthday my sister gave
me a Reader's Digest enormous book about housekeeping.
That's my extremely straight boring older sister, who
I bought her a really cool and spiffy little coffee plunger because
she's the spoilt spinster who:cool: has a tantrum if she doesn't
get her own way.
Ooops. pardon my outburst.
Family issues.

Back
Top Bottom