Bernard Sumner's scathing attack on Moz...What do all of you stans think of this?

if you refer to the story on the main page, they were not Sumners comments but Hook's and Morris'. I cant see how they are bothered. Why cant someone moan about not having a record deal. I am sure they asked about him releasing stuff and he replied that he had no record deal. I am sure they would if they had no deal. And about Mancunians hating Morrissey. There is a dvd out now that proves them wrong. In fact, Ealrs court review in The Netherlands 9 out of 10, New orderd new cd 3 out of 10. I rest my case.

> No New Order bashing.

Until I can read German, I am not so sure exactly what was said. How legit is that interpretation? I thought it was Peter Hook who had made the comments, BTW. So what anyhow?! I still love New Order. Just like I still love The Who, regardless of what the deal is with Pete Townsend.

> No New Order bashing.

Bernard Sumner wasn't even there as far as I can see. Peter Hook has slagged off Morrissey a few times. The man isn't whiter than white himself according to the mother of his children.

Until someone gives direct evidence as to why Morrissey is a hateful person and should be despised I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Just saying someone is a "bastard" doesn't mean anything.

> Bernard Sumner wasn't even there as far as I can see. Peter Hook has
> slagged off Morrissey a few times. The man isn't whiter than white himself
> according to the mother of his children.

> Until someone gives direct evidence as to why Morrissey is a hateful
> person and should be despised I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Just
> saying someone is a "bastard" doesn't mean anything.

We all know Morrissey is a bastard. ;-)Big deal.

Please clarify the statement that Peter Hook isn't "whiter than white"

Are you implying that Peter Hook is in fact part Black?

> No New Order bashing.

I like New Order right BEHIND The Smiths (1) and The Cure (2). All I can think of is they are jealous. I'm still debating on going to Coachella next month, but if I don't all of you that are should start doing the Morrissey "football" chant right in front of Hook.

I still like New Order, but...

Az Moz Fan

Morrissey drew first blood, years ago

> No New Order bashing.

Don't you think they're just senstive because Morrissey always bashed their genre? And he also ripped Bernard, I recall. Back when Johnny Marr was f***ing around with Bernard in Electronic and what's-his-face's band The The, Morrissey stated something along the lines of: "I still think Johnny is a wonderful musician, I just wish he wouldn't waste it on such awful singers."

So, ya know, of course they're gonna talk shit back.

Back
Top Bottom