Bernard Sumner's scathing attack on Moz...What do all of you stans think of this?

N

NFD

if you refer to the story on the main page, they were not Sumners comments but Hook's and Morris'. I cant see how they are bothered. Why cant someone moan about not having a record deal. I am sure they asked about him releasing stuff and he replied that he had no record deal. I am sure they would if they had no deal. And about Mancunians hating Morrissey. There is a dvd out now that proves them wrong. In fact, Ealrs court review in The Netherlands 9 out of 10, New orderd new cd 3 out of 10. I rest my case.

B

Bertie

> No New Order bashing.

Until I can read German, I am not so sure exactly what was said. How legit is that interpretation? I thought it was Peter Hook who had made the comments, BTW. So what anyhow?! I still love New Order. Just like I still love The Who, regardless of what the deal is with Pete Townsend.

J

Jones

> No New Order bashing.

Bernard Sumner wasn't even there as far as I can see. Peter Hook has slagged off Morrissey a few times. The man isn't whiter than white himself according to the mother of his children.

Until someone gives direct evidence as to why Morrissey is a hateful person and should be despised I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Just saying someone is a "bastard" doesn't mean anything.

B

billybudd

> Bernard Sumner wasn't even there as far as I can see. Peter Hook has
> slagged off Morrissey a few times. The man isn't whiter than white himself
> according to the mother of his children.

> Until someone gives direct evidence as to why Morrissey is a hateful
> person and should be despised I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Just
> saying someone is a "bastard" doesn't mean anything.

We all know Morrissey is a bastard. ;-)Big deal.

D

Dirty Sanchez

Please clarify the statement that Peter Hook isn't "whiter than white"

Are you implying that Peter Hook is in fact part Black?

A

Az Moz Fan

> No New Order bashing.

I like New Order right BEHIND The Smiths (1) and The Cure (2). All I can think of is they are jealous. I'm still debating on going to Coachella next month, but if I don't all of you that are should start doing the Morrissey "football" chant right in front of Hook.

I still like New Order, but...

Az Moz Fan

R

Running from the I.R.S.

Morrissey drew first blood, years ago

> No New Order bashing.

Don't you think they're just senstive because Morrissey always bashed their genre? And he also ripped Bernard, I recall. Back when Johnny Marr was fucking around with Bernard in Electronic and what's-his-face's band The The, Morrissey stated something along the lines of: "I still think Johnny is a wonderful musician, I just wish he wouldn't waste it on such awful singers."

So, ya know, of course they're gonna talk shit back.

Top Bottom