Bernard Sumner (New Order) on Morrissey

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...e-hated-work-and-normality-1.3952803?mode=amp

Excerpt:
Did Johnny broach the subject of his former bandmate, Morrissey, and his increasingly questionable endorsements of a far-right fringe party called For Britain?

“I think we questioned his dubious politics,” Sumner answers. “He has become a bit toxic, hasn’t he? The world has gone a bit like that at the moment. We were only discussing this at dinner last night. It’s gone a bit pear-shaped. These are very strange times and a lot of things don’t seem to make sense. We’ve got Brexit in the UK. I’m not a fan. Obviously you’ve got Mr Trump. I find it difficult to call him President Trump. Let’s call him Resident Trump.”

GAYSUS FARNABY KRIST!!!! the JORDELL TELESCOPE GIG was a FESTIVAL with DOZENS OF BANDS!!

doh:

It was a CAPTURED AUDIENCE:censored:
they had to sit thru the dumb computer chip musicdoh:
probably 0 peeps were there for the round twats
It is spelled Jodrell Bank not Jordell Bank but I understand what you mean. "Jodrell Bank" is in the county of Cheshire not far from Macclesfield.

The festival is called the "Bluedot" Festival. New Order headlined on the Sunday. Bluedot celebrates 50 years since the Moon Landings! See link: https://www.discoverthebluedot.com/

Jodrell Bank Observatory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodrell_Bank_Observatory

The only "satellites" we have are regular antennas on the ground but there is nothing out in space. You should google rockets hitting the firmament and getting stuck there.

They don't want you to know this.

Wrong video!

They hit the firmament first. No the first video showed only the impact but this is the whole video.

every day with the sellout :straightface:
the jorbell telescope sellout this and jorbell telescope sellout that:lbf:

turns out it was a festival with numerous groups and that punters
were FORCED to sit through the computer chip performance:lbf:

the whole thing turned to be even more ridiculous than the stuff
about New Order being a Cambodian band.:lbf:

What's the problem with sodomy though ? I mean, I understand that one would criticize the "gay agenda" : as a homosexual myself, I surely don't endorse the gay agenda if that means deconstruction of the family and of the traditional parenthood. But what's with sodomy ? Have you been traumatized by it in some way or another ? Because first not all "gays" are into sodomy, second a lot of straights are, and third it can bring a lot of pleasure (caution : this was not proselitism in any way).

Anyway, I think mass immigration makes Europe disappear. I'm against it because I care about my culture, civilisation, language, art, architecture, music, painting, landscapes, traditions etc. And I don't think the sodomy "item" is a pertinent way of fighting against Europe's erasement, whereas, yes, the fight against all the deconstructions (gender does not exist, the west does not exist, traditional family does not exist, nation does not exist, UK never existed etc.), therefore the fight against the "gay agenda", are are linked to this war on western civilization.

Yeah thank you, that was a point that was lost on the 3 virtue signaller's i was commenting to. They automatically equated sodomy to homosexuality and started with the homophobe/anti-gay accusations when it's something heterosexuals do too. I am not a fan of it in either case due to it being unhealthy and personally i find it gross, guy or girl. And i certainly agree Mass Immigration is no bueno

I think the state of the world today is the best argument against nationalism. We could all be incinerated at any moment and it's all a way to keep the ultra wealthy in power. Military budgets take tax dollars and fund it towards things that we all hope will never be used.
Creating nations is not in itself a bad idea but "Nationalism" where the nation is considered somehow sacred is a dangerous and stupid concept. It's artificial and it's treated like it's a real thing. People cling to it because they desire order and need an authority to be in charge. It's like making citizenship of a state into a sort of religion.

The instability of the world has a lot to do with mass immigration(and countless wars). Nationalism doesn't mean something is sacred however it does mean you put your own countries interest first before you go knocking on your neighbors door. Open borders is literally chaos and a fantasy. The same people promoting it also want global govt. Mass immigration is evil and completely unnatural to man

The instability of the world has a lot to do with mass immigration(and countless wars).
The US would not exist without mass immigration.
Nationalism doesn't mean something is sacred however it does mean you put your own countries interest first before you go knocking on your neighbors door.
The US has military bases all over the world.
Nationalism as an ideology, and especially the sort of race based nationalism you believe in, does resemble treating the state as sacred as opposed to a simple political device.
Open borders is literally chaos and a fantasy. The same people promoting it also want global govt. Mass immigration is evil and completely unnatural to man
Government is unnatural in the first place. All of politics is an abstraction. You're talking about conspiracy theories and superstition. "Mass immigration is evil?" But "Nationalism isn't sacred?"
So your side isn't sacred but the opposite to that is "evil?"
This is pointless but I got tired of hearing you say no one could argue with you about nationalism.

the US would NOT exist without MASS immigration???

WTF??? it would disappear??:lbf:

hurry up and send some mass immigration to Mex and India before they disappear.:lbf:
:crazy:

Hence why rational people realize the mass immigration being promoted is an act of takeover, demographic replacement and de-stabilization. Thanks for proving the point we've being trying to establish all along

Nationalism as an ideology, and especially the sort of race based nationalism you believe in, does resemble treating the state as sacred as opposed to a simple political device.

Sure, Nationalism is an ideology just as much as globalism and whatever other ism. I would argue it is the most logical political ism for a sovereign country to retain it's identity and culture

Government is unnatural in the first place. All of politics is an abstraction. You're talking about conspiracy theories and superstition. "Mass immigration is evil?" But "Nationalism isn't sacred?"
This is pointless but I got tired of hearing you say no one could argue with you about nationalism.

Government IS natural and follows the natural laws of man. Hierachies exist in nature. From the core outward, Starting with the family and then community to ultimately a country. These things are compromised by mass immigration of people's of different races and cultures. No our side isn't "sacred" so to speak but there's a purpose and need to maintain what you have built, established and have contributed to as well as find your identity in. If you don't protect your country, you don't have one. Nationalism is the preservation of your country

I realize i edited this wrong but have not the inclination to fix it. @The Truth statements are in bold, my responses are not

Basically a lot of you are from European seed apart from Vegan Cro who came from a laboratory where they were mixing dog and rat sperm as an experiment.

People of European descent, or White Americans (also referred to as Caucasian Americans), constitute the majority of the 308 million people living in the United States, with 72.4% of the population in the 2010 United States Census.

Hence why rational people realize the mass immigration being promoted is an act of takeover, demographic replacement and de-stabilization. Thanks for proving the point we've being trying to establish all along

Sure, Nationalism is an ideology just as much as globalism and whatever other ism. I would argue it is the most logical political ism for a sovereign country to retain it's identity and culture

Government IS natural and follows the natural laws of man. Hierachies exist in nature. From the core outward, Starting with the family and then community to ultimately a country. These things are compromised by mass immigration of people's of different races and cultures. No our side isn't "sacred" so to speak but there's a purpose and need to maintain what you have built, established and have contributed to as well as find your identity in. If you don't protect your country, you don't have one. Nationalism is the preservation of your country

"Thank you for proving the point we've been establishing all along." Who is "we?"

i just realized there is nice symmetry between the following insanity

1 the US would NOT survive without MASS immigration:lbf:
2 New Order had a HUGE crowd at the Jorbell Bank gig when
it was a 4 day fest with dozens of bands:lbf::lbf:

this is where you end up when you read the dumb Islam stuff.:brows:

All politics is an ABSTRACTION?? WTF? like a ghost???:tears:
LIKE A GHOST IN THE MACHINE???:crazy:

GOVT IS UNNATURAL?? maybe in the dumb Islam FFS. read aristotle instead, who says
that the state exists prior to the individual all those who live outside the state are not human
but knobs.:neutral:

doh:

All politics is an ABSTRACTION?? WTF? like a ghost???:tears:
LIKE A GHOST IN THE MACHINE???:crazy:

GOVT IS UNNATURAL?? maybe in the dumb Islam FFS. read aristotle instead, who says
that the state exists prior to the individual all those who live outside the state are not human
but knobs.:neutral:

doh:

An abstraction is not a ghost. It is an idea.
How can you go from that to "the state exists prior to the individual" and not understand the idea of the state being an abstraction.
I do believe that ideas exist prior to the object or thing that arises from them, but this is a pretty far out idea. It exists in religion and philosophy but it can't be proven.
If the "idea" of government exists before the individual, then where does it exist? Is is a ghost? :tears:

How can you go from that to "the state exists prior to the individual" and not understand the idea of the state being an abstraction.
I do believe that ideas exist prior to the object or thing that arises from them, but this is a pretty far out idea. It exists in religion and philosophy but it can't be proven.
If the "idea" of government exists before the individual, then where does it exist? Is is a ghost? :tears:

:rolleyes:
an abstraction is an IDEA?o_O
" I HAVE A GOOD ABSTRACTION lets drink some wine in the jacuzzi??? WTF??:lbf:

you would have to ask Aristotle about the govt before the individual. maybe its in the dna.:crazy:

What gibberish are you going on about? All your posts are random bullshit strung together. You dodged every point @GodEmperorMorrissey made and then said a bunch of random shit

Bro, that guy @The Truth is talking out of his ass. Not that I expect anything from a derp who believes in open borders

he is like Socrates, he can drink 3 bottles of wine quickly in a row and remain WOKE and
unaffected.o_O
he happens to one of these older 'WOKE' millennials. they have weed smoking parties and make
'deep meaning rap room' type of speeches to their fellow 'WOKES" rounders about how 'the USA
wouldnt exist if not for "MASS IMMIGRATION":straightface:
all other countries pray for no mass immigration but the USA is putting up a wall because
it cant exist without it.:crazy:

ps- in an alternative abstraction, a certain pro cuck is planning his next non existing trip to
see......the round twats, New Order.:lbf:

Basically a lot of you are from European seed apart from Vegan Cro who came from a laboratory where they were mixing dog and rat sperm as an experiment.

People of European descent, or White Americans (also referred to as Caucasian Americans), constitute the majority of the 308 million people living in the United States, with 72.4% of the population in the 2010 United States Census.

Not true. The United States census counts North Africans and Middle Easterners as 'white'. It also counts millions of Mexican and Central Americans as 'white'. And it counts Jews as white as well, many of whom don't consider themselves to be white and they act accordingly. On top of this you have the millions of illegal immigrants in the US, anywhere from 13 to 30 million estimates suggest, and most of whom aren't white either and aren't counted in the census.

Taking all this into account, the actual percentage of 'People of European descent, or Caucasian Americans' is likely in the low to mid 50s --- down over 30% since 1965 when the Hart-Celler immigration act changed the complexion of the US forever without the consent of the people (in fact Ted Kennedy said publicly at the time that it wouldn't change the racial demographics of the country at all). Reagan added to this in the mid-80s by legalising millions of Hispanic illegal immigrants in California, and California today is a white minority state. From the 1990s onwards non-white immigration to the US began to outnumber European immigration in nearly every state for the first time since the US was founded. I read recently that about 29% of school going children in Texas are white. The state itself may still be approximately 70% white but many of them are older and Texas will be white minority within a generation.

It's far more illuminating to look at birthrates as well to see which direction a country is heading in demographically rather than copying and pasting a census figure like you did. We see the level of research you're willing to do.

Now that I've started to debunk your argument, you'll veer from 'the US is still 72% white' to 'why does it matter if the US becomes a white minority country?'. Heard it all before pal :thumb:

Not true. The United States census counts North Africans and Middle Easterners as 'white'. It also counts millions of Mexican and Central Americans as 'white'. And it counts Jews as white as well, many of whom don't consider themselves to be white and they act accordingly. On top of this you have the millions of illegal immigrants in the US, anywhere from 13 to 30 million estimates suggest, and most of whom aren't white either and aren't counted in the census.

Taking all this into account, the actual percentage of 'People of European descent, or Caucasian Americans' is likely in the low to mid 50s --- down over 30% since 1965 when the Hart-Celler immigration act changed the complexion of the US forever without the consent of the people (in fact Ted Kennedy said publicly at the time that it wouldn't change the racial demographics of the country at all). Reagan added to this in the mid-80s by legalising millions of Hispanic illegal immigrants in California, and California today is a white minority state. From the 1990s onwards non-white immigration to the US began to outnumber European immigration in nearly every state for the first time since the US was founded. I read recently that about 29% of school going children in Texas are white. The state itself may still be approximately 70% white but many of them are older and Texas will be white minority within a generation.

It's far more illuminating to look at birthrates as well to see which direction a country is heading in demographically rather than copying and pasting a census figure like you did. We see the level of research you're willing to do.

Now that I've started to debunk your argument, you'll veer from 'the US is still 72% white' to 'why does it matter if the US becomes a white minority country?'. Heard it all before pal :thumb:

you are wasting your time, 'surface' is the dimmest of :lightbulb:s, he has no idea what you are talking about.
:nomouth:

he ll have Skinny draft a response. Frik and Frak.:fearful:

Yes, exactly. Why does it matter if the US becomes a white minority country? Who cares about that? I used to live in a Midwest city which was very white - now I live in Los Angeles and caucasian people are rare in my neighborhood. We all get along. It's fine!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom